• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Obviously the main benefit to a custom action is it was built concentric, but

Hunt4life

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
I am beginning to think the integral scope rail is a must have. I have had a rash of scope rails come lose lately at the range and that pisses me off.

Pinned/screwded or screws only? Was loc-tite used if they were only screwed? We're they forced loose or was it just from recoil or heavy use? Just curious of the circumstances.

Yes the specs of a custom action are perfect vs a non custom action. I have 3 actions with the integrated pic rail. They are defiance machine deviants. I love these actions. And they have a great turn around time. They arent as popular as some others yet but they will be down the road. Defiance doesnt market it yet, but they are building benchrest action versions of their current actions as well. They can do about anything you want. Thats who I do to as of now. They offered the integrated rail a long time ago as others are just starting to produce it. I am very happy with it. Years ago it always was a concern of mine whether or not a bolt on pic rail was actually perfectly straight on rem 700 actions. I got away from 2 piece scope bases for this reason too. Just got OCD. the integrated rails help OCD..

Lock tited and torqued to 20 pounds. I use a wheeler kit, maybe the loc tire has gone bad is all I can think of. I have mounted a bunch of scopes.