• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV-200yd F-Class Match Nov. 28th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be next Saturday the 28th. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. We tend to be finished by 1:00 PM.

Your Holiday guests can either be booted out early, or invited to enjoy our festivities...
whistle.gif

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Odessa FV-200yd F-Class Match Nov. 28th

Sounds good. I think everyone is planning on heading home that day anyway! I'll just have to say goodbye a little earlier.

And, I'll get to see if I can do any better with the action screws tightened up. I still can't believe I missed that one!

Looking forward to a brisk day. Somehow, I seem to enjoy it better that way...

Greg

Roger that, see you there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Saturday: A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
</div></div>

I'm looking at 2" to 5" of wind deflection at 200.

Greg

That should make things interesting! Packing my stuff now, see you there!

I got my reloading done yesterday so I could shoot the match on <span style="font-weight: bold">Sunday</span>. I got used to the second match being on a Sunday and got my days mixed up. Yes... I am a dumbass.
frown.gif

Hello,

May I ask which target do you use at 200 yards F-Class match? What is the size of the "10" ring?

Ack,
I also just started loading my match ammo--for *tomorrow*. Arrgggghhhhh. Dumbass #2....

Just wait till you see Scott's report.... I'll save the pics of my hardware issues till after I get them repaired under warranty! Lets just say that scopes falling apart do not make for good shooting.