• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Shout out to @CSTactical for stellar CS, as usual.

New boxes are a nice shade of gray
FYi8tJN.jpg

New addition: patch & battery cap removal tool
3Bot58I.jpg

You're very welcome again, you're one of the first customers to have the MPCT3X reticles in the country :)

I guess I can post a pic of my ZCO (and whole new rifle for that matter) 5-27 with the mpct3 reticle, I absolutely love this thing! Shot my first match with the new set up Saturday and really enjoyed it. Thanks again CS tactical.

Attachments

• A4BEB2FB-E1EA-4FE3-9C9B-2DDF91046BB6.jpeg
    A4BEB2FB-E1EA-4FE3-9C9B-2DDF91046BB6.jpeg
    962.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 5E13C189-C7F1-4A44-B810-65F42CBC81A8.jpeg
    5E13C189-C7F1-4A44-B810-65F42CBC81A8.jpeg
    595.1 KB · Views: 123
Guys, keep up the good work.
Im out of the force for a weeks now.
Busted my trigger hand 11 days ago, hand was on fiberglass cast on a week, but the bone on the hand was not in the right angle.
So they are going to put some steel to it.
Was on hospital today for a 8 hours, and go back tomorrow, maybe they have time to fix it then....
käpälä2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: CSTactical
Guys, keep up the good work.
Im out of the force for a weeks now.
Busted my trigger hand 11 days ago, hand was on fiberglass cast on a week, but the bone on the hand was not in the right angle.
So they are going to put some steel to it.
Was on hospital today for a 8 hours, and go back tomorrow, maybe they have time to fix it then....
View attachment 7707528
So what did you do to break it?
Get better soon.

That car is worth 200 of those scopes, to put that picture in perspective. Probably significantly more now with the limited numbers, if you were lucky enough to get an allocation. Scope looks great, as always.

Then you'll probably appreciate these as well...

DSC_4644 edited sml.jpg

DSC_4617sml.jpg

DSC_4566 Edited sml.jpg

DSC_8239sml.jpg

DSC_8312sml.jpg

I watched a black dude pull this off a trailer. An old white guy got in and drove it around downtown Chicago. Worse place ever IMO to drive a hypercar.
51553209-4702-4099-B49D-492D45C41FF6.jpeg

Grateful Dead, what’s left of them, were in town that weekend. Badass.
FFBB0634-52AB-4A07-A47C-BCBCA15AC186.jpeg

The locking turrets and the hash marks are the only thing I wish was different on my 5-27. The Nightforce Atacr turrets are much easier to read for me with the bolder hash marks, brighter white and longer lines. I really like the .5 hash mark with the number above it on the Atacr as well.

Reactions: deersniper
Do yous have any torture tests planned ?

My 2.5-10 NXS s have been through hell
And back.
If the 2-16 ever comes out it will be tested well

I'm gonna say something... It's really a dick move to show up on another companies thread posting up videos for their competitor to promote them. I like Nightforce, I consider Sean a friend (the guy shooting in that video), but that's just a passive aggressive crap on this thread. You could have simply asked the question, without throwing all that out to give praise to their competitors scope. SMH...

Lol now I “bash ZCO”

Guess you missed the 2-16 thread I started or all the posts telling people they are compromising if bot running a zco

If you're going to use quotation marks, you should probably actually quote what was said, as I never used the word "bash" in any part of my statement. Second, your prior remarks do not negate the FACT that you literally shared 3 videos from NF in the ZCO thread, then went on to praise your NF 2.5-10. As for your meme... do better, because I'm pretty sure that's from like 2016.

Good deal here for you guys with long distances to play in

Thanks man, just saw you shared this. Appreciate it. Actually still available! Surely someone needs it, right??

Reactions: deersniper
Just curious, why the dislike for locking turrets?
The main thing I’m not enamored of on my ZC527 MPCT2 (other than weight, but that’s not an issue) is that it’s a pain in the butt to align the turret to the locking teeth after setting zero.

Specifically, you need to lift/unlock the turret to allow you to loosen the screws that let you set the zero point, but once the zero is aligned-ish you need to fully align the lugs by locking the turret again, then unlock again - without rotating a fraction of a degree - to tighten the screws again. I am not capable of unlocking the turret without rotating it a fraction of a degree, so my lock/unlock is a bit sticky.

The main thing I’m not enamored of on my ZC527 MPCT2 (other than weight, but that’s not an issue) is that it’s a pain in the butt to align the turret to the locking teeth after setting zero.

Specifically, you need to lift/unlock the turret to allow you to loosen the screws that let you set the zero point, but once the zero is aligned-ish you need to fully align the lugs by locking the turret again, then unlock again - without rotating a fraction of a degree - to tighten the screws again. I am not capable of unlocking the turret without rotating it a fraction of a degree, so my lock/unlock is a bit sticky.

I'm pretty sure I tighten the screws when it's locked. You sure you can't just tighten them when the turret is down?

I've rezeroed my turrets a few times and never had issues with the nuances of the locking turret.

I wouldn't mind having a NLE though because I really don't need a locking turret and when I'm in position trying to adjust the elevation turret, I have a tendency to put downward pressure on the turret as I turn (mainly when I'm in the prone position).

Reactions: SniperBro
I've rezeroed my turrets a few times and never had issues with the nuances of the locking turret.

I wouldn't mind having a NLE though because I really don't need a locking turret and when I'm in position trying to adjust the elevation turret, I have a tendency to put downward pressure on the turret as I turn (mainly when I'm in the prone position).
Same. These turrets are the easiest and most repeatable in terms of resetting zero I’ve used. I don’t compete but like shooting from stages in practice sometimes and seems downward force sometimes is more natural. Or I just go to turn them, because my SB and a few others are non-locking, and it doesn’t turn. Then causing another step. Ultimately, not a big deal and I like the idea of having the option. Otherwise I can just leave it unlocked.

???

To adjust zero, you unscrew the screws. Align. Tighten screws. Push down. Loosen then retighten screws to 6-10 in/lbs.

There is no reason to unlock the turrets once you lock again.

Maybe I'm reading your procedure wrong but it seems off. I have not had this issue and I've owned 4 ZCOs.

Reactions: Nik H and Secant