• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ohio Disaster

This is WWIII, we are the victim’s. And we just sit and take it. The globalists run the world and are in process of complete elimination of the opposition. Which is you. All systems failed. Nobody is coming to save you.
Asymmetric Warfare . We are living it .

Here comes help!

Citizens of East Palestine are delighted!

NYPICHPDPICT000007158347.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000007091611.jpg

Last edited:
“This is America. There’s a gun behind every blade of grass.”

Here's some reading on what HBDs do and specifics on this derailment. The FRA put out a safety advisory on them, pretty much nothing more than a "Take a look at this RRs...", but there's a lot of attention on the industry side on this right now.

ETA: A new senate bill being introduced, and while I very well see some things getting stripped out of it like the 2-man train crew mandate once the AAR gets their lobbying dollars moving, I expect the bulk of this one to pass pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. Truly. Us watching from the outside here, with ALL that has been going on the past few months, it just seems something nefarious is happening.

Or is all this 'burning factories/train derailments/etc. just normal, and the word is getting out more? (not a question put forth to anyone specifically, just 'out there'.....

Reactions: Redmanss
Wonder where the money went?

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg.jpg
    OIP.jpeg.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 20
Wonder where the money went?

The then CEO/Chairman moved their HQ from Norfolk, Virginia to downtown Atlanta, where they built a $750 million Headquarters.

He gutted everything to pump the stock

Thank you for that. Truly. Us watching from the outside here, with ALL that has been going on the past few months, it just seems something nefarious is happening.

Or is all this 'burning factories/train derailments/etc. just normal, and the word is getting out more? (not a question put forth to anyone specifically, just 'out there'.....
We put more than a few trains on the ground and had multiple fatalities last year that never made it past local news. Reporters chasing clicks…

Our question here, is "what caused the rockslide"?

CLIMATE CHANGE!!! 😆

Meanwhile, in Alabama this morning...

NS "cleanup" = put another train on the ground thanks to PSR 200 car trains, deferred maintenance, no car inspectors > call Hulcher > shove wreckage off the right of way > re-lay track > run trains > finish cleanup sometime this decade, unless locals raise a stink

Example:

This was a good one, right in the middle of town: (2016)

Train-1.jpg

Only cool thing was the kids running around checking it out (as we all would have, lol)

Untitled-1.jpg

We used to climb all over stuff, folks would have had heart attacks if they knew some of the things we did. Good old days 😊

Derailments have been occurring less frequently over the past 20 years. Based on info at Federal Railroad Administration Office of Safety Analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
In this article from July 2018, the writer extolls the benefits of using longer trains but balances that assessment with calls for studies on extending the choo-choos. At the end of the article he states that there's evidence lacking to support a restriction on train length.

https://www.progressiverailroading....lroads-continue-the-longer-train-trend--55035

In 2019, the GAO made some recommendations and repeated the concerns about the safety problems with using longer trains. When you read through the status of those recommendations at the end of the article, it appears that nothing was done.

https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-19-443

Remember the glorious Infrastructure Bill of 2021? Inside the legislation was a provision for "up to $2 million for the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine to evaluate the operation of trains longer than 7,500 feet."

The study was to be delivered to Congress within two years. So why didn't Congress tell the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) to study this problem? More on the study by the National Academy at the end of this post.

https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...se-of-long-trains-to-go-under-the-microscope/

Having been in a non-railroad transportation industry myself, I see the idea of "efficiency" introduced in the dynamics of management-labor relations before. Maybe I am too pro-labor (which is odd for a conservative) but too many managers think that the idea of efficiency is to have conductors and engineers on the job 30 days a month. Remember these managers all study the same subjects in business school. They all want truck drivers, ships crews and airline pilots behind the controls until they drop. They look at employees as machines rather than people.

According to the article, “There is no single step available to deliver ideal freight rail service overnight,” Buttigieg told the board, adding that the federal infrastructure law enacted last year is “a historic opportunity to transform both freight and passenger rail for the better.”

This was a little less than six months after the Buttplug and his fellow sodomite "adopted" twin babies. Remember this was also about the time that the container ships were lining up bow to stern off our shores. The Transportation Fairy was AWOL at a time when something had to be done. When you read this article keep in mind the shot mandates that were imposed on us and how there was a labor shortage in all occupations. Truckers and railroad workers were no different. Say, did they ever straighten out that little problem with baby formula?

The leftists refuse to tackle real problems affecting us here at home but wringed their hands and pissed their pants while virtue signaling for the Ukraine about that time.

When I was about 12-13, my father was approached at work for donating to the United Negro College Fund. He told them "NO." When asked why, he answered, "I can't afford to send my own kids to college. So why should I help someone else send their kids to college?"

They were dumbfounded. Anyway, his point stuck with me with about everything in life. Why should we help another country when we have serious problems here? Keep that in mind when you read the article below.

The article does address the labor shortage of railway workers and those are some staggering figures. Remember that the executive management teams of these big companies have a different working definition of the word "efficiency."

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/should-the-freight-rail-industry-be-overhauled

This writer was sounding the alarm about the mega trains in November 2022, three months before the East Palestine derailment.

Say wasn't the study on long trains, by the National Academy of Sciences, supposed to be wrapping up about that time? Keep reading.

https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...attraction-to-extremely-long-trains-analysis/

I guess I should stop calling them "mega trains" and use the flashy term “precision scheduled railroading,” or PSR. Isn't that what we're supposed to do when a new (but not necessarily smart) idea comes along and presented in the board room? The labor shortage was starting to get some attention about two months before the East Palestine derailment.

https://slate.com/business/2022/12/freight-rail-strike-trains-csx-biden-congress.html

Remember that I asked about the National Academy of Sciences Study on longer trains at the beginning of this post?

They had their first meeting last December. That was well over a year after the glorious Infrastructure Bill was signed into law. When I look at the calendar, the study is supposed to be complete by November 2023. They have a little over seven months to get the job done.

https://www.nationalacademies.org/our-work/impacts-of-trains-longer-than-7500-feet

Don't ever forget that King Poopy Pants put a priority over visiting the Ukrainian people over Americans in East Palestine. Don't forget that he promised to protect the pensions of the Ukrainian people but was the force behind taxing Social Security here when he was a Senator. And how long did it take the Transportation Fairy to dust off his Peter Pan wings and fly out to Ohio to visit the suffering residents of East Palestine?

We put more than a few trains on the ground and had multiple fatalities last year that never made it past local news. Reporters chasing clicks…
Yep. Just like the mysterious dust floating, where people were telling everyone to contact the EPA. And saying this cra,y fine dust started falling after a small airplane went over. And it turned out to be pollen.

Reactions: Redmanss
Around my area, haven't seen a mega in about a month or so. I far from watch every train, but have gone from one or two a day to "Huh, haven't seen one in a while...". By "mega" I mean a full combo of two coal trains, either loads or empty putting it at ~15,000 ft, but regular coal trains are still around 8000ft as a norm. No idea if one has to do with the other and there's more crews available as hiring is slowly having its effect on that side of the house, while my side is still way down and getting worse on manpower.

Tipsy trash train topples

States should not be permitted to export their trash to other states. Coasts do this and dump their crap in red states. People are broke and landfills bring $$$.

In keeping with the theme of disasters, the Trinseo chemical plant near Philadelphia dumped 8-12k gallons of some latex finishing compound into the Delaware River. So there's a "don't drink the water" notice percolating through systems feeding from the Delaware.

Several articles:

As usual, I poked around the company history a bit. While everyone is screeching about the CEO, I would note that the plant was formerly Dow Chemical division, which was bought out by Bain Capital (helloooo Mittens) and flipped a few years later for a massive profit. Companies get flipped by gutting them, often of knowledgeable but older and expensive personnel, deferring maintenance, selling off everything not nailed down then selling the hollow corpse of the company with their intellectual property for huge gains. So now a burst pipe will cost the current company a bundle.

Always the possibility of incompetent or deliberate corporate sabotage for unknown reasons (political, military, profit-motivated, ie.buy puts on the company's stock then cause some situation. One would hope the SEC is on top of looking at financial doings prior to and after disasters, but kinda doubt it. Anyway, seems that stuff is screwing up all over. Could it be presaging full-spectrum war from an unknown adversary? Naw, our borders are tight as a drum, and bad actors could never sneak in (actually probably just no maintenance because that costs money). Not that I'm cynical...

"The city said tap water would remain safe to drink until at least 11:59 p.m. Monday"

(Actually, filling up water jugs as soon as a spill happens might make sense, takes time for bad stuff to work it's way through system. Seems bottled water immediately sold out everywhere.

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinseo

Meanwhile, in North Dakota

"Some of the cars were carrying salts and a hazardous material, liquid asphalt, that CP officials confirmed is leaking.

Lambrecht says the oil is flammable but with the rail cars tipping over into the snow the material solidifies and cools it and there’s less chance of starting fire"