• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Oklahoma Panhandle

FireShooter

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2014
Guymon, OK
I'm a small town Firefighter Paramedic. Ive been shooting since I was 6 or so. Grew up on the farm so shooting was part of the lifestyle. Pretty new to precision shooting. I'm just here to learn. Ive been stalking here on for several years trying to gather information. Joined in May. Anyone near the OK panhandle that wants to shoot sometime hit me up. Thanks.

Welcome!!! Where in the panhandle are you from? I'm from Beaver and have been into long range shooting for a little but not long. I just built a 1000 yard range at my house and am going to start having shoots there eventually. We'll have to shoot sometime! There's a few guys around here into long range and getting more serious by the day!

Hey there, welcome! I'm on west side of OKC but go out to Boise City every year to hunt Antelope, drive right through Guymon. Will prob start heading that way more often to get some long ranges once my 338 is done. Game to shoot sometime also!

I'm in Guymon. My family has a farm in Hooker where we shoot we are building up a range with targets scattered throughout our pasture and rangeland. We are planning where to put an 800 yard target right now. We have some antelope out here that move through our property so Ill keep an eye on them. They are a problem with tearing up crops so I'm sure it would be no problem if you wanted to take a few of them out here too. There is a large herd of about 30 that moves around between Guymon and Boise City as well. I part time over there on the ambulance.