• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Old link to a US optics special ed SN3 group buy

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    looking to see if anyone has a link to a SN3 snipers Hide special edition " had the SH insignia on the scope" that happenened a few years ago
    scope was an SN3 30 mm tube special moa reticle 3.8 x 22 non illum?

Thanks
    Bill

Re: Old link to a US optics special ed SN3 group buy

Probably lost in upgrades to the site.

I have like #17 but it is a 3.2-17x44 not a 3.8-22.

Thanks,
    Mark

Bill-I have SH#9 from the 1980 buy-3.8-22 what are you needing to know? barry

Sorry the scope # is #80-made in 2004. barry

I sold the scope to another member here at the hide and he was looking to see what the build was the hide special had a different reticle like this

IMG_2052_0309.jpg

waht reticle is it and were they made in all moa moa knobs this one was but the reticle I cannot find on the USO site.
    thanks for all the help
    Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sold the scope to another member here at the hide and he was looking to see what the build was the hide special had a different reticle like this

IMG_2052_0309.jpg

waht reticle is it and were they made in all moa moa knobs this one was but the reticle I cannot find on the USO site.
    thanks for all the help
    Bill </div></div>

Not sure about anything else, but that appears to be a MDMOA reticle.

That is the MDMOA, it is an IPHY reticle and should have IPHY knobs to go with it.

Cheers,

Doc