• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OpEd: Are we losing it? ...Or, what are we losing?

Here is a random picture of my wife’s coke dealer car.
005BB1BE-5BD6-4345-9C66-98DA97F51EC6.jpeg

Greg Langelius * said:

The Dumb Shits, if they didn't like my ideas so much, all they had to do was ignore me; BUT NOOOO, they had to launch a rabid week long multimedia offensive.

fo·rum

ˈfôrəm/

noun

1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

But I thought that McCain, Jr. always said "shites"? Hmm. Is that really him? REALLY?

Reactions: 1J04
And as I answer my own question...

Wait for it...

Yes, we've lost it!
WE never lost anything, WE stayed the course, your the one doing 180's while acting like a butt hurt snowflake, crying for the mods to save you from yourself. When you think your the teacher an the students don't learn or cow there might be something to extract from that. An yes that answers your own question. I know I wear the badge of ignore from you so this is not a real message. Had it been a real message, I would have said put down the key board, take a breath an digest what your have done to yourself on this board, just in the last week. If I had fucked myself as bad as you did, I'd apologize to the mod's, Frank an all the members. That would be the manly thing to do, not like the 180* kid shit you have been throwing out there.

[Q

Details/specs/components/'smith on your new build there sir? Gorgeous nonetheless & versatile too! Nice medium weight/contour + size that I wouldn't hesitate to take it out for use in either:
- a fun/casual yet daytime dynamic mid-large unit conventional ops picnic and/or dinner practice
or
- the real deal / serious NAF(neighborly as fuck!)nighttime HSLD covert small unit dinner operations

Either way, well done sir!

LOL

10" Apple pie using a mix of granny and Macintosh apples (easy on the mac...just there to add a tinge of tartness). Crust is scratch made with lard to get the right taste and flake.

Suitable for both OPS scenarios you listed...

1524052836853.jpgThese photos have no bearing whatsoever to anything except getting this thread to 10 pages. Begin.

Well when your done with something, might as well burn the bitch to the ground so the enemy can never use it again.

Attachments

• a517948dd5fb416d8c2623d862d392d9--burning-house-in-pictures.jpg
    a517948dd5fb416d8c2623d862d392d9--burning-house-in-pictures.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 1J04
A friend of mine has severe PTSD, alcoholism, going through a nasty divorce, terrible depression and was diagnosed with Herpes and AIDS just this morning. So I let him read this thread. When he was done he turned to me and said, “Damn. My life ain’t so bad.”

Ok, I left a message in the I got pulled over fiasco. They're almost done with the guest of honor. :cool:

Today will be a little different. My Wife and I go to the free clinic and find out what the last six months worth of her blood tests, CT scan, and bone marrow biopsy have to say for themselves. By this afternoon we will be dealing either with Cancer, something weirder, or a complete question mark.

I seriously doubt that there will be any good news on today's menu. So this past week has been somewhat difficult on several fronts, this thread being just a footnote.

I do not lay any of my problems on her shoulders, she's got enough tough going of her own, and she has no inkling of what has transpired here. This is as it should be.

God Damn some of you. God Bless some of you others.

Every single one of us who has weathered this thread has come out this end of it as different people from who we were when we started. For some, it's been fun. For some it's been a degradation. For some it's been very educational. For some it's been, just..., meh.

...And for me, it's been, oh heck, let's be truthful; it's not been fun.

But it's not been the important part of this week for me, either...

We now resume our regular programming.

Greg

Today will be a little different. My Wife and I go to the free clinic and find out what the last six months worth of her blood tests, CT scan, and bone marrow biopsy have to say for themselves. By this afternoon we will be dealing either with Cancer, something weirder, or a complete question mark.

I seriously doubt that there will be any good news on today's menu. So this past week has been somewhat difficult on several fronts, this thread being just a footnote.

I do not lay any of my problems on her shoulders, she's got enough tough going of her own, and she has no inkling of what has transpired here. This is as it should be.

God Damn some of you. God Bless some of you others.

Every single one of us who has weathered this thread has come out this end of it as different people from who we were when we started. For some, it's been fun. For some it's been a degradation. For some it's been very educational. For some it's been, just..., meh.

...And for me, it's been, oh heck, let's be truthful; it's not been fun.

But it's not been the important part of this week for me, either...

We now resume our regular programming.

Greg

I wish you the best possible outcome with your wife's condition.

Thank you.

Whatever any may think of me, I beseech a prayer or two on my Wife's behalf.

Greg

Thank you all. We just got back, and the Biopsy came back completely clear of any evidences of cancer. It's an immense relief.

She still has the same issues that they sent her out for testing to resolve. They are going to work at exchanging out some of her major meds, like Gabapentin, Victoza, and HCTZ. She has a spinal stenosis, and serious deficiencies of B, D, and Iron. They'll be looking at ways to get her balance steady again.

But the core message is that she's not in any life threatening condition.

You may now resume your regular programming. Thank you for your concern.

Greg

Thank you all. We just got back, and the Biopsy came back completely clear of any evidences of cancer. It's an immense relief.

She still has the same issues that they sent her out for testing to resolve. They are going to work at exchanging out some of her major meds, like Gabapentin, Victoza, and HCTZ. She has a spinal stenosis, and serious deficiencies of B, D, and Iron. They'll be looking at ways to get her balance steady again.

But the core message is that she's not in any life threatening condition.

You may now resume your regular programming. Thank you for your concern.

Greg

Great news sir

Reactions: Threadcutter308