• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ordered Vudoo yesterday, help on what scope rings needed!

45srbest

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2019
I went down to Vudoo yesterday and ordered my rifle! Meeting with Greg and Paul was a pleasure.
I will be putting a pst gen II 5x25x50 on it. 20 moa rail. Any help on rings would be appreciated. Make and height especially. Thinking .920 might be a good height.
Thank you for any insight folks!

I have the 24mm tall ARC rings on mine with a Vortex AMG.

There is a decent amount of bolt clearance and plenty of scope bell clearance.

Last edited:
Another vote for ARC. They are very nice.

I have the same scope on my Vudoo and used EGW 30mm .990 medium rings and am very pleased. Just the right amount of bolt clearance. I believe Vudoo suggested these rings when I asked for guidance when I said I was using a Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50.
Phil G

I have the same scope as well on mine. I used a set of TPS low rings with my 30 MOA rail from Vudoo. I used those rings because I had them laying are. I love Seekins and NF rings but I have to admit, those TPS lapped in super fast. Like 2 minutes and they were done. Have plenty of room for scope caps too. If u need a pic, let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: Midwestside
Thanks for all the info folks! I still have a couple of weeks until it’s suppose to be ready. I’m thinking of the EGW or Seekins (Vortex) rings. I wasn’t aware the .990 rings would give me enough clearance. I will generally shoot 50 to 100 yards, but occasionally 25 and 200 yards. This forum is great with great people and information!