• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oryx (by MDT) New Brand Manager

Oryx_Official

Private
Minuteman
Hey everyone,

My name is Corbin and I'm the new brand manager for Oryx. Going forward we're going to be developing Oryx as the gateway brand to get into precision shooting. I'll be using this account to help provide information on our current products and anything upcoming we have in the works. We'll be starting to develop more products with the goal of being "brilliant at the basics" and adding great value at a an affordable price point for the general shooter. (Think MDT quality but less features and less expensive).
In the next few days I'm hoping to get some pictures of our new chassis in the Oryx lineup so wait out on that post. There's a few other things in the works that hopefully we can start to release some teasers later on. I have the support of the development team at MDT here so if I can't answer some of the more specific or technical questions myself, someone here can.

A bit about myself. I'm 32 and live in Chilliwack, BC, Canada (MDT HQ). I'm a hunter (big game mostly) and an active infantry officer in the Canadian Armed Forces. I currently shoot a 7mm rem mag xbolt with Vortex Viper HST 6-24 glass, a .22 LR Savage Mk2, and also load my own rounds for the 7mm on. Next in the works is going to be a 6.5CM built a Oryx chassis. I'm currently taking recommendations for actions and barrels. I've also lived in Sweden and East Africa so I like to travel, so if anyone outside the country has any ideas for marketing videos feel free to send an invite ;). Other than shooting, I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities in the area including backcountry hiking/skiing.

Feel free to reach out if you have any issues or ideas you want to send our way.

Corbin