OWB Holster for G19, RMR, O-light mini Valkyrie

Sgt47

Pilgrim
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Dec 5, 2011
    USA
    Anyone recommend a good holster for this setup? Due to smoke and chemo, traveling to try holsters is difficult at this point.

jliddle

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2010
    You'll be hard pressed to find a mainstream holster maker offering anything for O-light equipped rigs. Tier1 Concealed is the only one I know of.

Reactions: Sgt47

Keel Haul

Private
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Oct 25, 2017
    Denver Colorado
    Cleveland custom kydex. They have an option where if your light/laser isn’t listed on their site, you can send it in and they will send it back with the holster when it’s complete.

Reactions: Sgt47

Sgt47

Pilgrim
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Dec 5, 2011
    USA
    It looks like I might have to rethink lights. There's a local guy that makes custom holsters and I'll also check him out.

sam4886

Stunt Cock
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    May 15, 2019
    Eastern WA
    One of my favorite holsters I got from some dude on etsy. Don't write off the garage build guys. Wish I remembered who it was, I'd give them a shout out.

That also inspired me to just guy my own toaster oven and kydex press. Much easier to just make my own when I want to change out a light or something. The first couple were fairly ugly, but they've gotten progressively better, and at like $12 in materials each I think it's a good deal. I've cannibalized most of my old factory holsters for parts and tossed the rest in favor of my own.

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    @kl3309 / yes I know. I have seen some guys not love the Kid in the trex arms vids either.
    for whatever reason.
    the few I have seen didnt suck, and were not nearly as bad as many vids on youtube.

TheChief

Sergeant of the Hide
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Oct 16, 2019
    I'd check out the GFI Ronin. I have one for my G34 with a light and its fantastic.