• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns OWB Holster for G19, RMR, O-light mini Valkyrie

Sgt47

Pilgrim
Minuteman
  • Dec 5, 2011
    USA
    Anyone recommend a good holster for this setup? Due to smoke and chemo, traveling to try holsters is difficult at this point.

You'll be hard pressed to find a mainstream holster maker offering anything for O-light equipped rigs. Tier1 Concealed is the only one I know of.

Reactions: Sgt47
    Cleveland custom kydex. They have an option where if your light/laser isn’t listed on their site, you can send it in and they will send it back with the holster when it’s complete.

SCK holsters can make this for you.

D381D1C8-B993-435E-A34B-8ECEA7FE637D.png

It looks like I might have to rethink lights. There's a local guy that makes custom holsters and I'll also check him out.

One of my favorite holsters I got from some dude on etsy. Don't write off the garage build guys. Wish I remembered who it was, I'd give them a shout out.

That also inspired me to just guy my own toaster oven and kydex press. Much easier to just make my own when I want to change out a light or something. The first couple were fairly ugly, but they've gotten progressively better, and at like $12 in materials each I think it's a good deal. I've cannibalized most of my old factory holsters for parts and tossed the rest in favor of my own.

You can’t go wrong with a TREX, tier one concealment, or safari land. I have transitioned most of my holsters to red river tactical and their customer service and quality of holster is phenomenal.

Attachments

• F8D1E6A2-17F3-49D3-B866-3047350A1308.jpeg
      F8D1E6A2-17F3-49D3-B866-3047350A1308.jpeg
      415 KB · Views: 36
    Reactions: powdahound76
    @kl3309 / yes I know. I have seen some guys not love the Kid in the trex arms vids either.
    for whatever reason.
    the few I have seen didnt suck, and were not nearly as bad as many vids on youtube.

I'd check out the GFI Ronin. I have one for my G34 with a light and its fantastic.

I will agree that Trex makes a quality product, but don’t believe they make one with the O light...