• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peeves and hang-ups

While making noises while eating is bad manners, using your teeth to remove food from a fork IS NOT. As long as you’re not making excessive noise teeth-on-metal this is perfectly polite. My wife just invented you cannot use your teeth, and is constant;y correcting our kids and it drives me fucking nuts, but I don’t say anything, because it’s a useless fight.

dude, its clinical...im the same way, hit your choppers on the fork like youre playing the steel drums?
to the moon, alice

Pet peeve is Bullies. People who have to threaten, hurt, intimidate, or posture with anyone/everyone who does not agree with them nor subscribe to their personal version of politics, religion, personal code or whatever. People who have to dictate the parameters to everyone else whether it affects them or not. You know....Bullies. Mental, Physical, or Spiritual. Dun't matter, I hate 'em.

Started near 50 years ago when 3 dick heads knocked the books out of my sisters hands and pushed her around and made her cry because they could. Walked out of the house in socks and snow for three blocks and beat the fuck out of all three of them when I was 16. To this day, one of my favorite things in Life is to confront Bullies or people who feel they are Omnipotent or better than anyone else and frighten them/hurt them until they pee their pants and get that "look" of "oh fuck I'm called out!" on their face.

It's a character flaw. What can I say? I love to see Bullies get a bloody nose and beg to be let off.

VooDoo

Reactions: Snipe260
Inlaws that come over every damn day. Then they make plans for you or give you directions like they’re mandatory.

The word got I get tired of hearing this everyday. If you want to show possession of something use have , own , bought it’s not that hard.

Pop country music, guess it must be the easiest way to get your name known. It’s straight garbage

Reactions: abn31c
Pet peeve is Bullies. People who have to threaten, hurt, intimidate, or posture with anyone/everyone who does not agree with them nor subscribe to their personal version of politics, religion, personal code or whatever. People who have to dictate the parameters to everyone else whether it affects them or not. You know....Bullies. Mental, Physical, or Spiritual. Dun't matter, I hate 'em.

Started near 50 years ago when 3 dick heads knocked the books out of my sisters hands and pushed her around and made her cry because they could. Walked out of the house in socks and snow for three blocks and beat the fuck out of all three of them when I was 16. To this day, one of my favorite things in Life is to confront Bullies or people who feel they are Omnipotent or better than anyone else and frighten them/hurt them until they pee their pants and get that "look" of "oh fuck I'm called out!" on their face.

It's a character flaw. What can I say? I love to see Bullies get a bloody nose and beg to be let off.

VooDoo
I hate bullies as well!

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
My brother who googles medical shit, says he has it, and attempts to talk to me like we are a couple seasoned professionals talking about a complicated and unusual course a patient’s illness and treatment has taken.

Funny thing, the “patient” always needs more pains meds and it is always someone else’s fault!!

??????

Reactions: Fig
Trying to fix something with the owner standing in my way telling me how to do it. If your so fucking smart, why did you call me?

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I've been over the grammar stuff for years. If I can understand what the person is trying to convey, it's all water under the bridge. I figure talk to text and big thumbs cause some of it.

What slightly annoys me is people that come across as perfect, smart, or badass. Usually they are not, or only on a few things or a few topics. I enjoy the company of humble people. Nothing in this life is fact....we just all agree on some things!

I have too many pet peeves and hang ups to use up all of the hides bandwidth discussing them.
I just look and act like I don’t care.

I’m just a grumpy old fucker that waits out front so I can yell at people to “Get off my lawn!”

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I have too many pet peeves and hang ups to use up all of the hides bandwidth discussing them.
I just look and act like I don’t care.

I’m just a grumpy old fucker that waits out front so I can yell at people to “Get off my lawn!”

Momma always told me she had given up my twin brother for adoption....could it really be?

Brother?

Reactions: MadDuner
People who stuff a jacket, purse, or satchel in the overhead bin instead of under a seat, leaving others to get a forced bag check.

People afraid to speak directly to fix a problem. And instead the issue lingers because they refused to discuss it.

when anyone blindly follows a political party.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Forgive them for the missing letter "Y". ?

images
How do you know they aren't missing a "C?"

My pet peeves.
Midgets.

So I am reading through this epic thread and waiting to get to the end so I can post "Democraps/Communists" and I get to post number 75 and I was. Wait, wait did he say midgets? I scrolled back and sure enough. "Midgets".
Did you try to sneak that by? Or do they scare you like clowns or something?

Anyway.

Democraps Communists

So I am reading through this epic thread and waiting to get to the end so I can post "Democraps/Communists" and I get to post number 75 and I was. Wait, wait did he say midgets? I scrolled back and sure enough. "Midgets".
Did you try to sneak that by? Or do they scare you like clowns or something?

Anyway.

Democraps Communists

Yes...midgets, I just don't see eye to eye with them.

But since you mentioned clowns, they creep me way the hell out.
Sticky stuff, hate going to the IHOP and find sticky on the table. With all the syrup in the place, something is always sticky.
Kids eating candy.....or pancakes...or ice cream...if a sticky toddler comes running at me, I will sidestep him..."oops, almost got Uncle Joe didn't you, somebody get me a wet dishtowel so I can hold my nephew!"
An opened unfinished drink, especially if I paid for it.
Going to the pharmacy, an hour after a doctor called in a prescription for tamiflu and being told, "it'll take 30 minutes to get that ready" Fuck! You've had an hour already!
People looking in my cooler and saying, "Those aren't good to eat you know." Yeah I know, but it's the nearest thing I've managed to find that tastes similar to human flesh.....

I really hate it when they start this boomer shit.
When I started mining one of my partners had been mining for years and his max pay when starting was 3.something an hr., while going to college my prof. sold pencils on the streets for a couple of peenies so go figure, the new kids would piss and moan about not making money when others years gone by were happy just to be working to support the family.
And no not all boomers are rich and not all boomers care about how much money they make, happiness goes a long way. Just My .02

MOA, c'mon can we get past this? Do you really hold youre head at an angle to tell fukin time? It makes my forehead moist and I literally want to toss a midget.
Why would you buy a crooked watch anyhow?