• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

The damn house has cameras all over it and Om sure more than average governor protection.

Guy was somehow allowed entry .

The truth is on film.,,.,we will never se the film.

Can you imagine the pro propaganda of a Trump supporter in his underwear Ravi g on film…….we will not see the film.

To be fair, it appears anybody could walk right up to a window if they wanted to. Sometimes there's an LEO parked across the street But yeah all the details seem fishy for sure.

I'm certainly not defending the Palosis. But this all seems like wishful thinking to me

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I am watching Rising Sun for the first time in years.

Forgotten what an amazing movie it is... based on Michael Crichton's book.

And that was 1993 technology... hinted at with CGI precursors in The Running Man in, what 1987?

Hard even to belive the tapes any more. Deep fakes are so beyond what the human eye can detect... what is live and what is Memorex.

If you have not seen Rising Sun... It's a no miss.

Sirhr

Look... there's an un-credited image that claims Depape was in the car with Paul during his DUI and then goes on to divulge information only Paul and Depape would know. And it's got zero source. It's complete BS. If Depape publishes a statement to the press via his lawyer or makes a statement to law enforcement, that's another thing. But I don't for one second believe some random, anonymous post on a gun forum lol.

It says, "Depape tells investigators..."

Oh really? How does this author know that? Source?
Again....I agree. But you didn't answer my question.

Again....I agree. But you didn't answer my question.

What was your question? Would I believe it if it came from a major news outlet? I would be more inclined to believe it. But I wouldn't believe it if a report simply stated it on air. Reporters/journalists get stuff wrong all the time. And yes... even make stuff up too. I would want to know how the reporter knows. Audio recording? Signed statement? Statement from lawyer? Statement from LEO? FBI? What's the source.

I understand what you're implying. That just because it comes from MSNBC doesn't mean it's any more or less valid/believable.

What was your question? Would I believe it if it came from a major news outlet? I would be more inclined to believe it. But I wouldn't believe it if a report simply stated it on air. Reporters/journalists get stuff wrong all the time. And yes... even make stuff up too. I would want to know how the reporter knows. Audio recording? Signed statement? Statement from lawyer? Statement from LEO? FBI? What's the source.

I understand what you're implying. That just because it comes from MSNBC doesn't mean it's any more or less valid/believable.

The same MSNBC that's been denying Hunters Laptop and pushing the Russian Hoax?
hard to believe any Media outlets these days, it's like you have to watch them all and try to piece meal the truth in there.
The sure bet is, if it's a Dem, I'm sure the opposite happened.
They were 'docking' and someone didn't get paid. Release the tapes in the house, prove me right or don't release the tapes and tell me it was a guy in a MAGA hat.
Cops reported what they saw, then the FBI stepped in and 'corrected' their vison or version.

The same MSNBC that's been denying Hunters Laptop and pushing the Russian Hoax?

I don't really know much about it. I don't have the energy to follow it all. I wouldn't even care about this whole hammer thing if it didn't just happen a few doors over from where I live.

Really, I think it's hilarious I've had Nancy Palosi as a neighbor for 18 months and had no idea. I could have sworn they lived over in a gated community in Presidio Terrace.

I don't really know much about it. I don't have the energy to follow it all. I wouldn't even care about this whole hammer thing if it didn't just happen a few doors down from where I live.
So the most important question...

Did she invite you to the neighborhood ice-cream party? I'd love some photos of her spendy 'fridge.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: FourT6and2

Did she invite you to the neighborhood ice-cream party? I'd love some photos of her spendy 'fridge.

Sirhr

No. But maybe I should invite them to the range next time I shoot a match lol

Sirhr
If Nancy was home everyone across America would be throwing parties this weekend and would be singing .......

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
I don't really know much about it. I don't have the energy to follow it all. I wouldn't even care about this whole hammer thing if it didn't just happen a few doors over from where I live.

Really, I think it's hilarious I've had Nancy Palosi as a neighbor for 18 months and had no idea. I could have sworn they lived over in a gated community in Presidio Terrace.
Was it their actual home? Or was Paul out somewhere?

Sirhr
EVrHKauWoAYg0FW

Coincidentally, I am watching Rising Sun for the first time in years.

Forgotten what an amazing movie it is... based on Michael Crichton's book.

And that was 1993 technology... hinted at with CGI precursors in The Running Man in, what 1987?

Hard even to belive the tapes any more. Deep fakes are so beyond what the human eye can detect... what is live and what is Memorex.

If you have not seen Rising Sun... It's a no miss.

Sirhr
Did you see the AGT act where programmers created a program slaved to a camera that could make a singer look like another person in real time?

From all accounts it seems that's their actual home. I'm sure they have other properties though...
Yeah, I know they own a bunch of real estate all over.

Was curious if it was their primary residence.

Yawn.
BLM, AntiFa, etc. attack hundreds of people, cause tens of millions of dollars in damage, shut down sections of cities for weeks/months, and Obama invites the leaders to the WH and Pelosi supports BLM. ONE single attack on the family of the self-appointed elite and OMG, its headline news? We suddenly have a problem?

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Maybe the assailant thought Paul was the Pope and just wanted to tapped his head 3 times with a silver hammer....

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Yawn.
BLM, AntiFa, etc. attack hundreds of people, cause tens of millions of dollars in damage, shut down sections of cities for weeks/months, and Obama invites the leaders to the WH and Pelosi supports BLM. ONE single attack on the family of the self-appointed elite and OMG, its headline news? We suddenly have a problem?

19750721-3340-42DF-A8E6-814A26F94A42.jpeg

Come on now get with the program , Biden wants us to respect their privacy

• Wow
Reactions: Explorer
I'm not calling YOU out. I'm calling into question the validity of the stuff that was posted earlier...

The reason for conspiracy theories is the absence of truth. So, 1) at the DUI arrest there was another passenger in the vehicle. Was it an underage minor, or was it DePape, or was it someone else? 2) The dispatcher specifically heard them identify the person as "David" and "a friend", even though its not clear whether he was a friend of Nancy or Paul. So this guy was known to the Pelosis on a first name basis. I don't suspect he was a high-value political donor, so, what was the nature of the "friendship"? Bridge club? 3) No burglary; unless you call possible "blackmail" = "burglary", that charge doesn't fit either.

The problem is when bits of truth get released with the bulk of information hidden, we are left to come up with conspiracy theories. Just like the laptops(s)... (Hunter's and Seth's). DePape was a known nudist, had prior arrests for homosexual prostitition, (his own stepdaughter say he was a pedophile too), and was found in his underwear in San Francisco with another male in his underwear at 2:30 am. But, sure, please lets assume the obvious and call it a burglary and attempted murder brought on by election deniers' free speech, which clearly must be curtailed immediately and before the midterms!

Forward to comments stating @ 0:44.
Yes, our President today blamed this attack on speech of election-deniers' affecting those who "aren't mentally stable". There's the pot calling the kettle...

The solution is to block any free speech pertaining to election fraud (past, present, or future). How timely.

A little honesty here could incur a significant gain in credibility; but Nancy hasn't seen the need for that in decades so why start now. And Air Force Two used to fly her back to SF, at taxpayer expense. Cost at over $150,000/hr flying time as I recall. That's at least 600K flying expense (one way) on taxpayer dime; so yes we deserve answers.

Last edited:

The reason I ask is that the "Major News Outlets " are just as much bullshit as the post we're discussing. Hence my point. We all debate the validity of these posts when the fact is every bit of news....left, right and center is bullshit. We all waste time debating lies.....I don't have a solution....well I do but it ain't p.c.

Reactions: FourT6and2
The reason for conspiracy theories is the absence of truth. So, 1) at the DUI arrest there was another passenger in the vehicle. Was it an underage minor, or was it DePape, or was it someone else?
I don't know. But to jump to, "It was Depape and now he's blackmailing Pelosi..." is a leap.

2) The dispatcher specifically heard them identify the person as "David" and "a friend", even though its not clear whether he was a friend of Nancy or Paul.
We don't really know that. What the dispatcher said and what Paul said to the dispatcher can be two different things. Dispatch leaves out info all the time and they make up crap all the time too (not on purpose). It's a game of telephone. I'd rather wait and see how this plays out than jump to crazy theories about Eyes Wide Shut Parties with homeless hemp jewelry makers haha.

So this guy was known to the Pelosis on a first name basis.
Be careful. You've gone from Paul knew this guy to, "the Pelosis" knew him. As in you are now claiming Nancy also knew him. Do you see how facts slowly get twisted? Even in your own post, you've changed the story.

The problem is when bits of truth get released with the bulk of information hidden, we are left to come up with conspiracy theories.
Well that's your choice. You're choosing to make up theories lol. It's all fun and games, I get it. It's tempting.

and was found in his underwear in San Francisco with another male in his underwear at 2:30 am.
Was he? There are conflicting reports and the only reports I can find that claim Paul was also in his underwear are from people on Twitter making it up. Also... it wouldn't surprise me if he was in his underwear. You know what I was doing at 2:30am that very night? I was in bed. Naked. If someone broke into my place, police would have found me naked.

The reason for conspiracy theories is the absence of truth. So, 1) at the DUI arrest there was another passenger in the vehicle. Was it an underage minor, or was it DePape, or was it someone else? 2) The dispatcher specifically heard them identify the person as "David" and "a friend", even though its not clear whether he was a friend of Nancy or Paul. So this guy was known to the Pelosis on a first name basis. I don't suspect he was a high-value political donor, so, what was the nature of the "friendship"? Bridge club? 3) No burglary, there wasn't a busted entrance; unless you call possible "blackmail" = "burglary", that charge doesn't fit either.

The problem is when bits of truth get released with the bulk of information hidden, we are left to come up with conspiracy theories. Just like the laptops(s)... (Hunter's and Seth's). DePape was a known nudist, had prior arrests for homosexual prostitition, (his own stepdaughter say he was a pedophile too), and was found in his underwear in San Francisco with another male in his underwear at 2:30 am. But, sure, please lets assume the obvious and call it a burglary and attempted murder brought on by election deniers' free speech, which clearly must be curtailed immediately and before the midterms!

Yes, our President today blamed this attack on speech of election-deniers' affecting those who "aren't mentally stable". There's the pot calling the kettle...

The solution is to block any free speech pertaining to election fraud (past, present, or future). How timely.

A little honesty here could incur a significant gain in credibility; but Nancy hasn't seen the need for that in decades so why start now. And Air Force Two used to fly her back to SF, at taxpayer expense. Cost at over $150,000/hr flying time as I recall. That's at least 600K flying expense (one way) on taxpayer dime; so yes we deserve answers.

Yes, we deserve “answers”.

However, we are all Serfs. So no, we will never get them.

The reason I ask is that the "Major News Outlets " are just as much bullshit as the post we're discussing. Hence my point. We all debate the validity of these posts when the fact is every bit of news....left, right and center is bullshit. We all waste time debating lies.....I don't have a solution....well I do but it ain't p.c.
Yep I get it.

Watching an updated news report now. Police giving press conference says Paul Pelosi called 911 but didn't really speak to dispatch. He put the phone down and kept the line open. SFPD states, "Dispatch took it from there and kinda read between the lines..." and the report goes on to clarify that, "Dispatch could hear what... was in the background." So making up conspiracy theories based on dispatch's statement about friends, et al, is based on what dispatch inferred from hearing background convo on an open-line call. So... take that for what you will I guess.

Here's the house in question if anybody is curious. The street at the bottom of image is Broadway. Major thruway in the city with tons of traffic. There is no wall or fence or gate. Anybody can walk around the back of the property, which is where the broken glass door is.

house_by_haftelm_dfgltqk-fullview.jpg

The reason for conspiracy theories is the absence of truth. So, 1) at the DUI arrest there was another passenger in the vehicle. Was it an underage minor, or was it DePape, or was it someone else? 2) The dispatcher specifically heard them identify the person as "David" and "a friend", even though its not clear whether he was a friend of Nancy or Paul. So this guy was known to the Pelosis on a first name basis. I don't suspect he was a high-value political donor, so, what was the nature of the "friendship"? Bridge club? 3) No burglary, there wasn't a busted entrance; unless you call possible "blackmail" = "burglary", that charge doesn't fit either.

The more they try to stop speech concerning the election the more likely the fraud is.

Reactions: 6/250/40
Here's the house in question if anybody is curious. The street at the bottom of image is Broadway. Major thruway in the city with tons of traffic. There is no wall or fence or gate. Anybody can walk around the back of the property, which is where the broken glass door is.

house_by_haftelm_dfgltqk-fullview.jpg
So the black Suburban isn’t manned?

Watching an updated news report now. Police giving press conference says Paul Pelosi called 911 but didn't really speak to dispatch. He put the phone down and kept the line open. SFPD states, "Dispatch took it from there and kinda read between the lines..." and the report goes on to clarify that, "Dispatch could hear what... was in the background." So making up conspiracy theories based on dispatch's statement about friends, et al, is based on what dispatch inferred from hearing background convo on an open-line call. So... take that for what you will I guess.

How do you confuse “More lube!” for “I need a cop!”.

Well that's your choice. You're choosing to make up theories lol. It's all fun and games, I get it. It's tempting.

As opposed to our President's theories that implicate many of us here causing this attack? Our President is gaslighting us, myself and 70M others - both democrat, independent, and republican people that had dared to ask questions about the 2020 election, in this attack. DePape's identity has been confirmed in this incident, but I would be highly doubtful if he doesn't either "succumb to his injuries" in the hospital or "commits suicide" in jail before any deposition or trial. The truth won't come out from "authorities". You know it, I know it. If necessary, judge positions will be re-arranged to accommodate appropriate release of information as was with the DUI, and the FBI will soon relieve the local SFPD from any further investigation. Of course, the FBI excels at truth-telling 100% of the time and should absolutely never have any members integrity questioned. (The past was just a few bad apples at the top who are gone now.)

If this was honestly a random attacker unknown to the Pelosi's that "attacked" her husband; I might even feel sorry for Nancy. But that is such a stretch; I just can't. ( BTW - we don't know what Paul did to DePape first- why is DePape still in the hospital for "injuries" when the police viewed only them sharing possession of a hammer, telling them both to drop it, and then witnessing Pelosi being hit by DePape with it, not the opposite). Maybe DePape considers his actions self-defense based on prior actions by Paul Pelosi causing HIS injuries that we and police aren't privy too? The condition of DePape (stable, critical etc.) has not been released but the police already said they may have to book him "in absentia".

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95

Seriously, you don't think that dispatch pulled up immediately it was coming from the Pelosi home and had officers sent stat to cover her own butt because of the address? Intuition or common sense? Even that officer in the press conference started the fake tears/ crying/ voice quiver inferring politics were involved.

Aren’t those cameras? None were working? No video?

D933CADD-917A-478D-9D04-94AD694D3B29.jpeg

7C012E52-802C-4936-A98A-6FFDA4CFC1DD.jpeg

Here is a different view or two…

76B7F602-4BAA-4827-9246-9320DEE74EFC.jpeg
69B8F1FE-94A3-4C81-95E1-7D7CA1CE4183.jpeg

Because those look like cameras. But there is no video…

That leads to questions. Like ‘How did all the cameras in Epstein’s cell fail at
Once?’ Or ‘how did that magic Bullet work, again?’…

I don’t go for conspiracy theories. But it’s hard to shoot them Down when you can look at a picture of 4 security cameras… and yet none were working during Ultra MAGA hippie hammer holocaust…. It just seems so.. convenient.

Or maybe they aren’t cameras? She ordered some of those cool mail order solar sooper dooper led motion lights from Ronco?

Sirhr

View attachment 7986822
Come on now get with the program , Biden wants us to respect their privacy

And that is sus' too. Tell me an 82 yo gets a skull fracture from a hammer attack, undergoes "brain surgery" (according to news, although if anything I am going to guess it was a simple Burr hole to relieve any possible impending pressure from injury), and immediately we are told expecting "full return to normal". When you are dealing with the elderly, the slightest head trauma can cause permanent damage.

And no, Joe, you don't get to gaslight my freedom of speech and then ask for "privacy". If you are going to blame 70M+ Americans, we are entitled to the details of this incident, perpetrator and their relationship. Start by releasing the dispatch 911 call so we too can be impressed with the dispatcher's "intuition" as long as she is getting a hero award!

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
So the black Suburban isn’t manned?

I dunno. From what I've read, Nancy's security detail is just for her. When she's not home, they aren't either. The only security I ever see is an SFPD van parked across the street on Broadway and up the block a bit toward the intersection of Divis.

As opposed to our President's theories that implicate many of us here causing this attack? Our President is gaslighting us, myself and 70M others - both democrat, independent, and republican people that had dared to ask questions about the 2020 election, in this attack. DePape's identity has been confirmed in this incident, but I would be highly doubtful if he doesn't either "succumb to his injuries" in the hospital or "commits suicide" in jail before any deposition or trial. The truth won't come out from "authorities". You know it, I know it. If necessary, judge positions will be re-arranged to accommodate appropriate release of information as was with the DUI, and the FBI will soon relieve the local SFPD from any further investigation. Of course, the FBI excels at truth-telling 100% of the time and should absolutely never have any members integrity questioned. (The past was just a few bad apples at the top who are gone now.)

If this was honestly a random attacker unknown to the Pelosi's that "attacked" her husband; I might even feel sorry for Nancy. But that is such a stretch; I just can't. ( BTW - we don't know what Paul did to DePape first- why is DePape still in the hospital for "injuries" when the police viewed only them sharing possession of a hammer, telling them both to drop it, and then witnessing Pelosi being hit by DePape with it, not the opposite). Maybe DePape considers his actions self-defense based on prior actions by Paul Pelosi causing HIS injuries that we and police aren't privy too? The condition of DePape (stable, critical etc.) has not been released but the police already said they may have to book him "in absentia".

I dunno about Depape's injuries. Didn't SFPD say they tackled him? They probably beat the crap out of him lol.

Reactions: BCP
Seriously, you don't think that dispatch pulled up immediately it was coming from the Pelosi home and had officers sent stat to cover her own butt because of the address? Intuition or common sense? Even that officer in the press conference started the fake tears/ crying/ voice quiver inferring politics were involved.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're saying. Did I ever say or imply anything about the call's urgency or lack there of? I don't think I did. Of course it was an urgent/priority call. They know it came from the Pelosi residence. SFPD even admitted to that. So what are you trying to say here?

Aren’t those cameras? None were working? No video?

View attachment 7986924
View attachment 7986921

Here is a different view or two…

View attachment 7986922View attachment 7986923

Because those look like cameras. But there is no video…

That leads to questions. Like ‘How did all the cameras in Epstein’s cell fail at
Once?’ Or ‘how did that magic Bullet work, again?’…

I don’t go for conspiracy theories. But it’s hard to shoot them Down when you can look at a picture of 4 security cameras… and yet none were working during Ultra MAGA hippie hammer holocaust…. It just seems so.. convenient.

Or maybe they aren’t cameras? She ordered some of those cool mail order solar sooper dooper led motion lights from Ronco?

Sirhr

Yes, those look like cameras to me.

Last edited: