• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

And that is sus' too. Tell me an 82 yo gets a skull fracture from a hammer attack, undergoes "brain surgery" (according to news, although if anything I am going to guess it was a simple Burr hole to relieve any possible impending pressure from injury), and immediately we are told expecting "full return to normal". When you are dealing with the elderly, the slightest head trauma can cause permanent damage.

And no, Joe, you don't get to gaslight my freedom of speech and then ask for "privacy". If you are going to blame 70M+ Americans, we are entitled to the details of this incident, perpetrator and their relationship. Start by releasing the dispatch 911 call so we too can be impressed with the dispatcher's "intuition" as long as she is getting a hero award!
Yep common folk get blasted. Hell look at how much media attention the FBI raid in trumps home received, they still haven’t shut up about that.

It comes with the territory. if you wanna work as a public servant, if you want to use your position to profit off of insider trading when Congress appropriates money to industry, If you want to destroy the Constitution and limit my freedoms... fuck you and your privacy.

As much as I hate the Palosis, making stuff up like this is just wishful thinking. Come on...

I would absolutely LOVE for this BS to be true and Paul Palosi get ousted as some creepy pedo gay trainwreck and that somehow comes down on Nancy's head too, ending her career in politics. But... ya can't just make stuff up.

Call the FBI and tell them there is misinformation on the net

Reactions: Bullfrog08
So, a couple worth a 1/4 billion dollars has shit security?..
Read that again ^^^.

R
I understand where you're coming from, but the Pelosi's acquired their wealth essentially by cheating, not because they have a lot of business savvy. Watch either of them speaking to a reporter, and their intelligence is not something that jumps out at you; quite the opposite. Like so many politicians, they're just not that smart. I'm not saying they don't have access to effective security, but it wouldn't surprise me that, due to their mediocrity and their arrogance, they would fail to use it consistently.

Reactions: Bender
Pelosi's acquired their wealth essentially by cheating, not because they have a lot of business savvy.
Abusing their political power. Her father was a Mayor in Baltimore.

Then his son, Nancy’s brother 2 terms after him.

Pauls brother Ron is all up in the stock market. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Pelosi
7F7D0C90-17DC-4373-9D14-8AB2A8516B66.jpeg

Paul Jr... In Ukraine to talk about “Soccer”

These motherfuckers are dirtier than a teenage boys tube sock

I dunno. From what I've read, Nancy's security detail is just for her. When she's not home, they aren't either. The only security I ever see is an SFPD van parked across the street on Broadway and up the block a bit toward the intersection of Divis.
And, you are "disclosing" this "information" publicly, why ? :unsure:

Reactions: Average guy
It's a large van that says SFPD on it in 5-foot letters. Not exactly CIA levels of secrecy. If they wanted it to be covert, they would.

So, a couple worth a 1/4 billion dollars has shit security?..
Read that again ^^^.

R

I actually listened through Pedopeter's speech in Philly tonight. They way he talked about this incident, started his speech on it, blamed it on "MAGA movement" and: "He..He said the same thing they did on J6: Where's Nancy!! I'm not joking folks, this isn't hyperbole. He said the SAME THING as the J6 PROTESTORS: Where's Nancy!!. The MAGA Republicans are behind inciting this violence, the election deniers and that last president that destroyed our economy"... anyway he was so worked up about it - you had to think this was either staged/planned (and maybe gone awry), or it happened "organically" and they are 100% milking this; the truth certainly either way won't come out. I agree - this may have more in common with J6 than meets the eye -maybe the same perpetrators are probably behind both!

Don't even get me stated on the Floyd Riots, encouraging attacks on Congressmen (Ran Paul, Ted Cruz), harassment of Judges...we know who the "violent" party is.

And what about the surveillance system at the house? As above - this couple is has a net worth of over 300M!! There is almost always a sophisticate alarm system and safe room.. A gay lover (known homosexual prostitute) wanting payment and wanting to rat out Paul would be asking "Where's Nancy?" for blackmail/payment - because she know doubt holds the checkbook, would he not?

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP and Lawless
There appears to be some possible "weirdness" going on with his online presence that I'm not quite sure what to think just yet.

Dormant for a long time, then just a couple months ago...new activity that conveniently corresponds to "whackjob, right-wing, nutty" is strange and is what is now being amplified just about everywhere in the stories.

LA Times, Daily Beast, etc.

The Gabbard stuff corresponds to something I've noticed over the last month in my YouTube "suggested" feed. Tons of CNN 18 stories and clips keep showing up, over and over for this channel in my feed, with the following taglines: https://www.youtube.com/c/cnnnews18

Tulsi Endorses Trump Pick
Tulsi-Trump Tango for 2024?
Tulsi & Trump Echo Each Other?
Tulsi: New Right Wing Poster Girl
The Unsaid Tulsi-Trump Pact

So all of a sudden, his online presence pops up and somehow his new content corresponds with a bunch of other stuff the MSM and social media has been ginning up recently? Just odd.

Ouch! That’s got to hurt LA Times/Biden. Wonder if there will be a retraction after getting clowned so badly?

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and NoDopes
NBC absolutely pushing the “right wing” narrative. Chuck Todd used “q anon conspiracy theorist” and “absorbed online hate” to describe the dude.

Ouch! That’s got to hurt LA Times/Biden. Wonder if there will be a retraction after getting clowned so badly?

NBC absolutely pushing the “right wing” narrative. Chuck Todd used “q anon conspiracy theorist” and “absorbed online hate” to describe the dude.

I had to watch the MSM last night just to see what they would say
part of the claim on the 11pm news was that Paul was using known 911 operator code words to covertly say to them there was a problem LOL

They said his use of the word "friend" was intended to let the 911 operator know there was a problem without tipping off the person in the room with him that he was calling for help. They were praising the 911 operator a some super hero for figuring it out and sending police.

:):):)

I had to watch the MSM last night just to see what they would say
part of the claim on the 11pm news was that Paul was using known 911 operator code words to covertly say to them there was a problem LOL

They said his use of the word "friend" was intended to let the 911 operator know there was a problem without tipping off the person in the room with him that he was calling for help. They were praising the 911 operator a some super hero for figuring it out and sending police.

:):):)

We are all dumb….,,just take in the BS and accept it as truth.

Reactions: BCP
Here's the house in question if anybody is curious. The street at the bottom of image is Broadway. Major thruway in the city with tons of traffic. There is no wall or fence or gate. Anybody can walk around the back of the property, which is where the broken glass door is.

house_by_haftelm_dfgltqk-fullview.jpg
LMAO, Google Earth has her home blurred for her protection. 😆

E2DBB6BD-B16C-47C5-B93D-EFDD7A505BE1.png

• Haha
Reactions: camocorvette

Of course they are.

Here in Arizona there's some NeverTrump group pushing commercials full of old people yelling at the camera about how they are voting Democrat because the Republicans are Qanon terrorists.

This whole thing got the strangest ditty into my head that we used to razz kids in summer camp... a LONG time ago.

Went like this:

"David is dead and Paul he don't know it.
And Paul he is dead and David don't know it.
But both them are dead in the very same bed
And neither one knows that the other one's dead... "

It would go on like 99 bottles of beer on the wall until we ran out of names...

I think there were some other verses. But alas... they escape me.

Wow that is some shit going back to Boy Scout Camp!!! The things that trigger memories...

Sirhr

This whole thing got the strangest ditty into my head that we used to razz kids in summer camp... a LONG time ago.

Went like this:

"David is dead and Paul he don't know it.
And Paul he is dead and David don't know it.
But both them are dead in the very same bed
And neither one knows that the other one's dead... "

It would go on like 99 bottles of beer on the wall until we ran out of names...

I think there were some other verses. But alas... they escape me.

Wow that is some shit going back to Boy Scout Camp!!! The things that trigger memories...

Sirhr
Whys it always about the scout master in someone's bed?

*nam style flashbacks intensify*

I'm glad I wasn't in scouts, but I was in a similar group minus the creepers.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Q-Anon... ah ha ha hah ha... that was run by Democrats all along.

Sirhr
It was a 4chan members troll from what I heard. Something like 3-4 members involved there was a podcast talking about it but I can't remember which.

Reactions: Bender
Minus the creepers you say?

View attachment 7987124
It was scouts minus the name and uniform at church we did a lot of the same stuff. Luckily our dads would have disappeared any creeper lurking around lol

I do remember thinking the head guy was an asshole though. So instead of getting diddled we got berated lol

It was scouts minus the name and uniform at church we did a lot of the same stuff. Luckily our dads would have disappeared any creeper lurking around lol
Back then, yes! Then they sued to let the pervs be scout leaders... molested the scouts (Surprise, surprise surprise), then got the cornholed Tenderfoots to sue the Boy Scouts out of existance. In a well-thought out plan to destroy an important American Institution.

You don't think the fags have been at this a while? Think again.

Sirhr

BTW... I understand that the Capitol Police are not in the family-protecting business. As a taxpayer that is fine.

But the Pelosi's, thanks to their insider information and total lack of qualms about passing legislation aimed at enriching... the Pelosi's... are now worth something like a quarter billion dollars. Or more. Thanks to fish processing, post-office real-estate and a ton of other insider tricks that have made a kid whose dad was a pharmacist and a "Miss Quick Lube 1932" into some of the richest people in America. (Go Figger.)

Anyhoo... when you are worth a quarter billion AND you are the target of lots of whack-jobs and folks angry at your politics... why on earth are you not shelling out a few hundred thousand a year for private security? Hell, even that gap-tooth Twat Stacy of Atlanta is spending a shit-ton of money on Private Security. She is in trouble for her spending, from what I have read.

So... why aren't a bunch of Ex-FBI HRT guys or at least some Mall Ninja from Wackenhut... watching the place like hawks? SFPD should not have to do this. Or at least the SF Taxpayer (are there any?) should not have to foot the bill. But when your quarter billion dollar fortune is spinning off a conservative 6 percent a year (that's $41,000 a day)... why wouldn't you take a week's interest income and hire Paul Blart or his cousins to keep the place secure.

Unless you didn't want to have eyes on your life. Because, well, security folks are also possible risks when you are doing weird shit in your little love nest/carpentry shop.

Just asking the questions that Fox News apparently doesn't want to ask. Much less CNN or MSNBC. There are no reporters asking questions any more. Thank goodness for The Bear Pit!

Sirhr

PS... sure would be fun to turn some forensic accountants loose on the Pelosi's books dating back 40 years... wouldn't it. Meh, never happen. Untouchables. Bet noone is leaking her tax returns!

Of course they are.

Here in Arizona there's some NeverTrump group pushing commercials full of old people yelling at the camera about how they are voting Democrat because the Republicans are Qanon terrorists.
I see that shit on every damn History Channel show I watch. That or that bald headed fuck Mark Kelley blathering on about how he is a “ moderate” that works with Republicans.

I’ve only seen a few Masters and Keri Lake adds. Have you seen any?

Reactions: BCP