• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

3B42DB56-8631-4422-8FD5-F426E60D4DA9.jpeg

Reactions: Average guy
I had to watch the MSM last night just to see what they would say
part of the claim on the 11pm news was that Paul was using known 911 operator code words to covertly say to them there was a problem LOL

They said his use of the word "friend" was intended to let the 911 operator know there was a problem without tipping off the person in the room with him that he was calling for help. They were praising the 911 operator a some super hero for figuring it out and sending police.

:):):)

Do you really believe that? And he happen to know the guys first name as part of the code too? Release the dispatch tapes!

Occam's razor:

1. At 2:30 in the morning a weird nudist protestor actually disguised as a MAGA supporter assaults husband of the second in line to replace the President of the United States at the personal residence of said meanwhile zero exterior security to hamper this commando with hammer who gave Paul a skull fracture while police were present and corroborating audio presents said commando in his underwear was a friend also Paul was in tighty whities.

or

2. Paul hired a male prostitute...

Hmmmm

R

Occam's razor:

1. At 2:30 in the morning a weird nudist protestor actually disguised as a MAGA supporter assaults husband of the second in line to replace the President of the United States at the personal residence of said meanwhile zero exterior security to hamper this commando with hammer who gave Paul a skull fracture while police were present and corroborating audio presents said commando in his underwear was a friend also Paul was in tighty whities.

or

2. Paul hired a male prostitute...

Hmmmm

R
Obviously you don’t think correctly..

From the hole in the window, it appears maybe security film? Usually if you wack a piece of normal tempered glass, the whole thing shatters. But there is distinct oblong/vertical hole in that window. Someone hits it with a hammer, film contains the glass. Then poke the hammer head through the hole and pull downward and outward to remove glass so you can get hand through and open door. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Other than... you know... someone stupidly breaking glass from the inside to make it look like a break in. But that's gotta be the dumbest attempt at faking a crime scene I've ever heard of. Something you'd see on USA network crime drama.

How does someone even get close to the Speaker of the Houses home? No alarm triggered????

Reactions: UKDslayer
I wonder how DePape got to Pelosi's house. If he drove, where's his car? Uber/Lyft? Limo? Bicycle?

Reactions: UKDslayer
How does someone even get close to the Speaker of the Houses home? No alarm triggered????

The people in power are a lot more vulnerable than they think they are. Every second they are away from DC.

So, a couple worth a 1/4 billion dollars has shit security?..
Read that again ^^^.

R

Anyone who has ever planned anything more complex than a trip to the airport can penetrate it at will.

Aren’t those cameras? None were working? No video?

View attachment 7986924
View attachment 7986921

Here is a different view or two…

View attachment 7986922View attachment 7986923

Because those look like cameras. But there is no video…

That leads to questions. Like ‘How did all the cameras in Epstein’s cell fail at
Once?’ Or ‘how did that magic Bullet work, again?’…

I don’t go for conspiracy theories. But it’s hard to shoot them Down when you can look at a picture of 4 security cameras… and yet none were working during Ultra MAGA hippie hammer holocaust…. It just seems so.. convenient.

Or maybe they aren’t cameras? She ordered some of those cool mail order solar sooper dooper led motion lights from Ronco?

Sirhr
Pelosi's have already refused to hand over video. hence makes you wonder what really happened. well, I think we all know what happened, video just keeps us from proving it.

Pelosi's have already refused to hand over video. hence makes you wonder what really happened. well, I think we all know what happened, video just keeps us from proving it.
The funny things are;

1. By refusing to hand over the video, intelligent people can pretty easily figure out that something fishy was going on.

2. By refusing to hand over the video, stupid people can't (or won't try to) figure out that something fishy was going on.

The sad thing is that the second group is not small in size. And, that they even exist at all. :rolleyes:

Of course, and now it appears only one policeman "heard' the "Where's Nancy" out of several. Of course they will lie under oath. Can this DePape be bought off or will he be suicided? Every other person who commits attempted murder in SF gets out without bail until trial. I want them to release the dispatcher tape. If it was a "random" conservative lunatic attack, how was DePape's first name known by dispatch? Is "David" code word too like "friend".

Reactions: Bender
geez, on fox news they are literally discussing whether or not this was trump's fault.

They are going full court press - they are going to try to use this to prevent Trump from running office under a "Take Care" law, and trying to use it to sway voters-- "If you vote Republican you belong to this cray group that just tried to hammer the Speaker of the Houses husband. To me, it sounded like Biden speech was prepared more than 24 hours in advance. I am sus' of this, at least the twist and blame they are trying to play. It literally is bigger than abortion to these guys suddenly for the midterms, and it "enhances" their J6 charges. The "Where's Nancy" I want to hear myself police body cam or it didn't happen.

Twitter may turn out to be a Godsend at this critical time for truth. Elon already called out Hillary over this; although not in her thread (yes, I went "there").

So, please explain how random conservative UltraMAGA burglar/attacker becomes a friend and on a first name basis?

The police dispatch tape was released, not the 911 dispatch tape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 232593
Just out.......

Uh, huh :rolleyes:

I am sure the whole 'they are in underware' thing was wrong. So here are some possible alternatives that allow the family to deny and attack the story.

-- They were buck nekkid.
-- they were in each others' underware
-- they were in Lingere.
-- they were wearing Nancy's underware
-- They were in diapers
-- They were wearing Leather Peignets custom-made by Fredericks of Hollywood.
-- They were in G-string playing "I'm J. Edgar and You're Clyde Tolson." (Look it up Glowies)
-- They had painted on panties
-- They were tip touching.
-- They were wearing midgets
-- They were dressed up as Naval officers and playing "Hide the Torpedo."
-- They were wearing animal skins.
-- They were wearing animal skins with the animals still inside them.

Anyway.... all these sorts of things are possible. Remember the Tried-and-True (perfected by the Clintons) method for these sorts of crises

1. Parse the story. In other words break down every word and sentence.

2. Find a error and use it to attack the whole story. "Ok, they weren't in BVD's but were wearing Mankinis... " Therefore the WHOLE story is wrong.

3. Attack the source. Discredit the witnesses, reporters or anyone else. Up to and including suiciding them if necessary. But by attacking the source, they deflect the story and cast doubt on the whole thing.

4. Create a distraction and focus on that. Hey, let's go to war in Ukraine!

The last four points are NOT satire. This is how it works. Actually works. And if you have a cooperative media, they go right along with it. Because it gives them a way to cover up for their political buddies, masters or fellow-idealogues.

The list of bullet points at the top, while possible and even probable IS satire and therefore harder to discredit or attack.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Wonder how many lists I am on after this one! Lots of choppers circling the place lately. Not making that up. BH's from VANG... love watching them do mountain-top touch-and-go's! I need to mow the helipad back in my lawn. Maybe I can get them to stop by for a beer!

This is the police dispatch - reiterates that RP said the guy was "David" and " a friend". We need the 911 dispatch tapes. Pelosi put the phone down to let 911 operator listen and cops where dispatched based on that call (and address).

Last edited:
FgRsP7hXoAAd4wm

damn, more GOLD - hope the following memes weren't already posted.. LOL
Hahaha “ they got there within two minutes” hahahaha​
Even the story in the article seems made up.​
Catturd - Goodnight everyone - hope tonight you don’t get into a two person hammer fight at 2am, both wearing only your underwear. - because if you did, it’d only be the 2nd time it’s happened in recorded history.​
FgR0vFAXgAgDxey

Last edited:
I am sure the whole 'they are in underware' thing was wrong. So here are some possible alternatives that allow the family to deny and attack the story.

-- They were buck nekkid.
-- they were in each others' underware
-- they were in Lingere.
-- they were wearing Nancy's underware
-- They were in diapers
-- They were wearing Leather Peignets custom-made by Fredericks of Hollywood.
-- They were in G-string playing "I'm J. Edgar and You're Clyde Tolson." (Look it up Glowies)
-- They had painted on panties
-- They were tip touching.
-- They were wearing midgets
-- They were dressed up as Naval officers and playing "Hide the Torpedo."
-- They were wearing animal skins.
-- They were wearing animal skins with the animals still inside them.

Anyway.... all these sorts of things are possible. Remember the Tried-and-True (perfected by the Clintons) method for these sorts of crises

1. Parse the story. In other words break down every word and sentence.

2. Find a error and use it to attack the whole story. "Ok, they weren't in BVD's but were wearing Mankinis... " Therefore the WHOLE story is wrong.

3. Attack the source. Discredit the witnesses, reporters or anyone else. Up to and including suiciding them if necessary. But by attacking the source, they deflect the story and cast doubt on the whole thing.

4. Create a distraction and focus on that. Hey, let's go to war in Ukraine!

The last four points are NOT satire. This is how it works. Actually works. And if you have a cooperative media, they go right along with it. Because it gives them a way to cover up for their political buddies, masters or fellow-idealogues.

The list of bullet points at the top, while possible and even probable IS satire and therefore harder to discredit or attack.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Wonder how many lists I am on after this one! Lots of choppers circling the place lately. Not making that up. BH's from VANG... love watching them do mountain-top touch-and-go's! I need to mow the helipad back in my lawn. Maybe I can get them to stop by for a beer!
I thought glowies were taught about Clyde in fib 101 class. You mean they really don't know ? :unsure: :eek:

Here's my theory...

Depape, being a hard working man brimming with integrity and conviction, was going door to door at 2:30am asking people to be sure to vote MAGA republican in the election. Mr Pelosi, being a kind and understanding man, invited the younger man in to convince him that he should change his political views and support a more giving and sharing view of the world. After a long and mutually beneficial discussion on the merits of open borders and gender affirmation for 5 year olds, the kind old gentleman offered Depape a Pepsi. Depape said he only drinks Coke and smacked the old dude in the head with a hammer. Well the hammer thing was after they had gay sex.

That's my opinion backed by no facts whatsoever. Except for the gay sex part.

The funny things are;

1. By refusing to hand over the video, intelligent people can pretty easily figure out that something fishy was going on.

2. By refusing to hand over the video, stupid people can't (or won't try to) figure out that something fishy was going on.

The sad thing is that the second group is not small in size. And, that they even exist at all. :rolleyes:
This is the 2nd time Pelosi hasn't released videos. Wonder what's on the videos that weren't released from 6Jan? Probably something the contradicts the narrative too

IME the innocent WANT information released to prove their innocence. It's only the guilty that try to hide the information

M