• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Photo of MP8 dot reticle on IOR with MOA turrets

Re: Photo of MP8 dot reticle on IOR with MOA turrets

Thank you for posting the links.

Would I be correct that the second link does not have photo of moa reticle? Because if it did I could not find it. It does have lots of usful information.

It's not a photo, but it gives you some idea;

IOR_MOA.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">It's not a photo, but it gives you some idea;</span>

Is that a diagram of what the actual reticle will look like on the scope I indicated?

I designed the MP-8 A5 reticle It looks like this

3-18_10XSmall.jpg

This is in many IOR scopes at this time. But its a Mil based reticle. If its the one you want the info on let me know and I will send you the drawings for it.

John

All details about new 3.5-18x50 :
-FFP / MIL/MIL
-FFP / MOA/MOA
-SFP / MOA/MOA
you can find www.ior.ro in "News"-"read more" - Brochure download

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can find www.ior.ro in "News"-"read more" - Brochure download</div></div>

That's a great link, it should be on the Valdada USA website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ronas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would I be correct that the second link does not have photo of moa reticle? Because if it did I could not find it. It does have lots of usful information. </div></div>
You're probably correct. I did not read the second link in great detail but i skimmed and saw some useful information you might want to see and posted it.