• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PHX monthly match for Aug

Re: RE: PHX monthly match for Aug

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout this is the last word................Team match in sept, bitches. </div></div>

Scotty, need a long rifle to complement your spotter rifle skills?

I'm available, but Felipe's been practicing his snipery skills:
ee6b2b91.jpg

By gawd, I do love that pic
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout this is the last word................Team match in sept, bitches. </div></div>

ee6b2b91.jpg
</div></div>

HAHA when you have nothing else to do and know you've lost the argument, pull out a two year old pic that I planned to wear BDU's in so no one could know what I looked like on the net. CLASSIC!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout this is the last word................Team match in sept, bitches. </div></div>

ee6b2b91.jpg

By gawd, I do love that pic
grin.gif
</div></div>

Appears that you also like dressing up for the camera
laugh.gif
:
Sobr.jpg

By GAWD do I love that pic
grin.gif

I haven't lost shit Jr, thought you were out of this thread.

Amazing how easy it is to get a boy that doesn't understand honor and humility to go back on his word....

Funny, I had my picture taken at a match, yet you are in your back yard by your swing.....

My vote for the local BEST THREAD EVER!!

Felipe, I tried to tell you to chill out and let it go but you obviously can not and that is your downfall, besides the fact that you argue like a 12 year old girl who just started her first period on the internet.

No respect was earned here but you definitely sealed your own coffin.

Re: the phx local thread

Time out!

Ready for it?
Last word.

Seriously I haven't physically laughed at a thread in a long time. My wife is looking at me like I'm insane because it's not quite 0530 and I'm howling here at the computer. Great stuff here guys. Next match lets throw in an indian-leg wrestling match too! Awesome.

I am not one to do this and I am usually one for personal privacy, but here it goes. +1 on the laughing my ass off. I had my wife read this over, and I had to have her help me pick my jaw up off the ground I was in so much shock and disbelief. Felipe to address you directly - so please listen and not get ready to retort - in my experience each person that goes out to this particular match to shoot is willing to help and encourage new shooters if YOU are willing to not be fake and YOU are humble enough to listen. I have received a lot of helpful advice and encouragement both on and off the firing line, and these guys are great. As for helping out, thank you for helping set up. It was a fun match to shoot, too bad you were not there, but do not try to act like it is a big thing. If you want to be part of something you contribute by whatever means you have available, and you are grateful to those that do all of the behind the scenes work to make something like this happen. Now for the advice portion of my soap box speech......If you want to partake in this kind of shooting sport with these particular people you better become humble enough to realize you do not know what you think you know, apologize and mean it, improve your communications skills, and grow a thicker skin because shit talking is part of most sports.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not one to do this and I am usually one for personal privacy, but here it goes. +1 on the laughing my ass off. I had my wife read this over, and I had to have her help me pick my jaw up off the ground I was in so much shock and disbelief. Felipe to address you directly - so please listen and not get ready to retort - in my experience each person that goes out to this particular match to shoot is willing to help and encourage new shooters if YOU are willing to not be fake and YOU are humble enough to listen. I have received a lot of helpful advice and encouragement both on and off the firing line, and these guys are great. As for helping out, thank you for helping set up. It was a fun match to shoot, too bad you were not there, but do not try to act like it is a big thing. If you want to be part of something you contribute by whatever means you have available, and you are grateful to those that do all of the behind the scenes work to make something like this happen. Now for the advice portion of my soap box speech......If you want to partake in this kind of shooting sport with these particular people you better become humble enough to realize you do not know what you think you know, apologize and mean it, improve your communications skills, and grow a thicker skin because shit talking is part of most sports. </div></div>

Good job on continuing to fuel the fire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No respect was earned here but you definitely sealed your own coffin. </div></div>
I may not have earned respect but nothing has been sealed, ill see you guys out in Prescott, and at the next PHX match.

d00d! seriously, have you learned nothing? just say "you're right, i'm sorry for sleeping in, i hope to see you guys at the next comp"...

fucking take your lumps and let it be.

The internet is a great source of entertainment..

I've obviously been missing out on all the good matches. All we do is shoot at the ones I go to..

Funny thing is that's all we do at ours, well and make fun of the wanna be's with 1300 posts in a year with no actual experience in the real world and state that they are going to be there when this is done and then that and then I slept in. Blah, Blah, Blah.

You guys are killin me! Definetly the best thread I have seen. I know one thing... when you guys roll up for the shoot in Price I am keeping my damn mouth shut!!!!

As long as you aren't trying to be something you aren't you gots nothing to worry about!

I look forward to meeting some new friends in Price!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are killin me! Definetly the best thread I have seen. I know one thing... when you guys roll up for the shoot in Price I am keeping my damn mouth shut!!!!
</div></div>

as long as you keep the beer cold and flowing everything will be fine!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The wannabee will be there next month.</div></div>

I don't think so
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout this is the last word................Team match in sept, bitches. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The wannabee will be there next month.</div></div>

I don't think so
grin.gif

</div></div>

Dude, with his mad skills he can cover both sniper/spotter aspects. They just don't hand out the name <span style="font-style: italic">AceSn1per </span>on forums without checking credentials...............do they?

From now on I only visit SH with my <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A</span></span>ce<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">S</span></span>n1per/<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">S</span></span>a<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">vag</span></span>e110/Fe<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">lip</span></span>e approved camo mask on. In fact I'm wearing one now and soon hope to be an approved vendor to sell them here.

Do you think I'll have to pay royalties???