• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

picatinny mounted dope card

pdice

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2010
Has anyone see a mount, preferably metal, that I could put a dope card on that would have a pica tinny clamp that I could clamp to the rail on my spotting scope?

That's definitely what I'm looking for, but $175 is crazy.

Why not put it on your arm via Sunrise Tactical or Impact Data Books products?

I'm going to use this for a partner DMR match, so one of us will be on the spotting scope. If the card is mounted to the scope, having it as close to the scope as possible I think would be best.

We designed the Stick Ons to allow shooters to quickly and easily mount data for their rifles where they need it and quickly change them out as needed.

Stick-Ons

We also have sniper wrist bands that also allow shooters to carry there data on them.

normaly i do this..
zaktagx300.jpg

but if u want it hands free, sticking out, get a binder clip
bell-binder-clips-52-mm.jpg

add velcro to the back flat, and your stock.. clip card, flip "legs", stick to the gun...

Last edited:
Some of this can be over thought, a small strip of white electrical tape and a marker. Stick it directly onto the scope body.

Shooting another match?, rip it off and write up a new one. Afraid it may rub off, write it up and then cover with a layer of packing tape.

+2

Why not put it on your arm via Sunrise Tactical or Impact Data Books products?

When I did a tactical match in Washington last weekend, probably HALF of the shooters had the Sunrise Tactical arm bands. This product is highly recommends, inexpensive, weather proof, and easy to use.

I can never understand why people want to mount things on their scopes, weapons or observation devices. You arm is god-given and never leaves you.