• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

I've picked off a couple from the deerstand so far this year.

rc65is.jpg

2v286kp.jpg

I have shot a few coyotes and foxes while deer hunting, but this is my first one I called in!!

It was my first day calling. I was watching tony Tebbes video and was using one of his rabbit distress calls.

This little bugger came charging in hard to about 35 yards after about 5 minutes of calling!! Can't ask for any better than that.

Too bad the pelt is ruined from the 105 berger. The hole could be stitched but it left a racing stripe on the back

One I killed while deer hunting this year.

Mangy black one from last year.

Called this cat in for my buddy last year.

This count?

150 yards, winchester 80g pointed soft tips

Entered base of the neck on the other side.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387814063017-1.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387814063017-1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 26
My small contribution from NW TX

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 29
We have unusually warm weather 5-10 Celsius,predators do not respond on calls.
However today I was lucky to shoot 3 jackals.Аlso I run a photo of the landscape where I hunt.Photo-0495.jpgPhoto-0498.jpgPhoto-0503.jpgPhoto-0505.jpg

bobcat 022112-2.jpg

Attachments

• bobcat 022112-2.jpg
    bobcat 022112-2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 23
Shot this dude last Saturday afternoon. He was pretty mangy and apparently very hungry by the way he came in to the call.

2ls7kb8.jpg

Nice pics, Chupa!
This is the 1st coyote taken with my new .22-243AI, fireforming brass with 80grAmaxs...
F67E9077-2F27-4D13-934D-EE6078805718_zpsniapmlxj.jpg

Running full house loads thru this stick is going to keep me fired up straight on toward next calling season!

I just got my Foxpro Wildfire 2 and just turned it on last night to test it. I did a locator call and had what sounded like 5 different coyotes calling back as will as my doberman going crazy. I can't wait to use this!

Woot woot! Just got hired on at ThermoKing and I gave my notice today at my work and he said my last day can be this Friday if I want so almost a whole week to try out the Foxpro!

Nice pics, Chupa!
This is the 1st coyote taken with my new .22-243AI, fireforming brass with 80grAmaxs...
F67E9077-2F27-4D13-934D-EE6078805718_zpsniapmlxj.jpg

Running full house loads thru this stick is going to keep me fired up straight on toward next calling season!

How do you like that Kahles?

Nice rig! You liking the 22-243?

How do you like that Kahles?

Nice rig! You liking the 22-243?

Thank you Sir, that thing is a little beast! Messin' with H-1000 got 75 Amaxs to 3635, with room to spare. My vanilla .22-243 is running them just under 3500 with no pressure, so the increased powder capacity of the Improved case is paying dividends. Waiting on a Micky Gamescout to get this rifle finished out just right, that A3 as a temporary fix...

ThatKahles is crispy clear & bright. Have a couple of those CLs and they are dandy little hunting scopes with a 4A reticle.

Thanks Fredo, didn't get to pull the trigger myself as much as I would have liked this year, but I called in a lot of critters for friends and such that had never been. Called in a bobcat for a buddy and he took it with a bow. Over the course of two days I called in an even 20 coyotes and my friends and the landowner managed to kill 13 of them.

There's always next year.

Chupa

Mrs. Breeze has been kicking ass and taking names while my arse has been stuck overseas! Two foxes fell to her 22-250 and Hornady 50 grn VMax with nasty results.

and

and a suppressed 22 stinger to the eye of a female

thanks,
Breeze

Why do you guys put playing cards in some of your photos?

To note date and or validity of kills.... e.g. all kills on the 7th with get a "7" playing card of hearts etc.