• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pictures of my Beanland/Surgeon/XLR carbon gun at the range today with my Beanland Tikka

evilsvt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2005
college station, TX
Needed to test out some loads on the 6mm SLR so I drug out the 300WM since it's been feeling neglected

The ugly duckling

surgeonrange.jpg

Cool sequence

roger2.jpg

roger3.jpg

roger4.jpg

roger5.jpg

and a good capture

roger.jpg

The 6mm SLR

tikka.jpg

Phoenix customs bolt knob
tikka2.jpg

TRG Trigger
tikka3.jpg

great shots. those tikkas intrigue me, they are getting way more popular

Could you PM info on that bolt knob on you tikka, price ect.?

What barrel is that on the 300WM?

it's a 22" obermeyer

Could you PM info on that bolt knob on you tikka, price ect.?

I got the handle from delta tactical and phoenix customs made the knob

What trigger is that on the Tikka?

it's a TRG trigger

What's the Tikka weigh in at?

Great pics and some nice looking sticks!

Thanks man, bathroom scale put it at 13lbs with everything but ammo

Fantastic rifles and photos. What did you do to get the muzzle blast shots? Sound trigger or just someone with a remote shutter? Either way, thanks for sharing. :)

The amount of movement was pretty crazy but the gun shoots around 1/2 minute as for the pictures... I had a very trusting buddy sit off at an angle and it was shot at 108mm with my 28-108 lens

Great looking Tikkas, the accuracy these rifles lay down for the money is remarkable!

Both of those are so bad to the bone it's unreal. I hope it doesn't offend you too awfully bad that Im going to copy your fluting.