• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

piggly wiggly and a 340# black woman

Re: what did a 340 black woman in a purple dress do?

I can only imagine what other stolen goods might be found during a cavity search.
grin.gif

That's nuts, I had to speed read through the article to find out where this was because I was thinking it was down the street from me. I too have a ghetto Piggly Wiggly near by. I can't buy steaks there because the locals steal any decent cut of meat as fast as the butcher can put it out. A friend of mine who is a sheriff said they caught a woman there recently who tried to smuggle a big ass roast out... between her legs

"she was charged with a variety of crimes, including aggravated assault, theft, simple battery, and disorderly conduct"

So what, 10 hours of community service sound about right?

My great grandmother was a moonshiner in North Alabama and she used to sneak two fifths of shine into town.... under her breasts.

My great grandmother was a moonshiner in North Alabama and she used to sneak two fifths of shine into town.... under her breasts.

This is where retired boxers could have a job. Let said retired boxer, hit said dirtbags twice in the face. No jail time, or community service. I'm thinking missing teeth, and broken facial bones would be a better punishment.

Too bad that guy in Miami didn't chew this tub of shit up.

I dont think he would have gone for the face on her.

maybe her hams....

I would be afraid she would try to eat me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IronMaidenFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only imagine what other stolen goods might be found during a cavity search.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Three rotisserie chickens and a diet coke! WTF

Gotta love the mug shot!!

lonneshiaappling.jpg

I'm ready for my close-up, officer. Now, whatcha got to eat?
Quick, someone call Shankster!! This is right up his alley!

I'm not sure I believe that report. How does a 340lbs woman bolt?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjbmxz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is where retired boxers could have a job. Let said retired boxer, hit said dirtbags twice in the face. No jail time, or community service. I'm thinking missing teeth, and broken facial bones would be a better punishment. </div></div>

There was a time when I would agree with you, but not in the modern era, then you and I have to pay for her medical and dental work...plus still come up with enough to cut her a welfare check.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirty Rod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure I believe that report. How does a 340lbs woman bolt? </div></div>

With a BIG FUKKIN wrench!