• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pin & Weld gone wrong... Borescope video and screenshots included

I can try to explain it to you, but I can't help you understand it. In my first post about your picture, I was merely and politely pointing out that a picture that just shows the end of two barrels doesn't really prove the difference clearly without showing that the barrels are indeed perfectly lined up from the beginning of the receivers. I wasn't even saying that you were wrong just that you should back the camera off to show that the barrels are indeed aligned correctly if you are trying to prove a point by showing a picture. You quickly turned into Mr., Internet tuff guy with your personal name calling and bullshit. You got some serious issues my man I hope you get back on your meds soon you are clearly fragile and unstable have a nice day!
Your ego...appears much larger than your IQ. Can't read? It appears so, trying to recycle the same refuted garbage, where you face planted.
I Gave you a measurement as stated, you complained it wasn't an ATF measurement. So I even measured it per ATF and show you it's "still" about 3/8" difference...the photo is for reference but pretty accurate and proves out in actual measurements...you wanted to wrongly show your unsolicited expertise, anyway you can,.. and when proven wrong, your huge ego, foolishly allows you to present the same proven wrong statement, over...yet again... So predictable, clowns with oversized ego's.

• Haha
Reactions: Genesis1984
Your ego...appears much larger than your IQ. Can't read? It appears so, trying to recycle the same refuted garbage, where you face planted.
I Gave you a measurement as stated, you complained it wasn't an ATF measurement. So I even measured it per ATF and show you it's "still" about 3/8" difference...the photo is for reference but pretty accurate and proves out in actual measurements...you wanted to wrongly show your unsolicited expertise, anyway you can,.. and when proven wrong, your huge ego, foolishly allows you to present the same proven wrong statement, over...yet again... So predictable, clowns with oversized ego's.
If this is your conclusion on my post, you have a comprehension problem and maybe mildly retarded.....😲

"Steel+Killer", the chosen name, psychologically confirms... everything ...you are without a doubt extremely egotistical...but embarrassingly lacking.
Thank you, Dr. Phil I appreciate your psychosocial assessment of me.....🤣 I will make a mental note not to ever criticize someone's photography skills on an open forum. You just never know when it's going to send someone over a cliff (figuratively not literally)
Please accept my most sincere apology!