• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Places to buy

HarperJT

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Looking at picking up/ordering a Leupold mark5 5-25 this weekend. I want it for a hunt I’m going on in around a month and was hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks, Jeff

one of the reasons I like Leupold and vortex is their warrantee. I had an old night force I sent in that left a bad taste.

Wow, you guys are fast. i sent a text to liberty this morning. Waiting to hear back

company has treated me very well

let us know how it turns out

Have used Camera Land,Sports Optics,CS Tactical,Liberty optics and Euro Optics and was happy with all transactions.

My pleasure to work with you on this. I am back in the store on Monday, all day. please give me a call, 516-217-1000, to your convenience.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Doug

After talking to Scott I ordered from liberty. Next move was to midway for a new set of rings and monts. Shit even a deal is expensive.

Looking at picking up/ordering a Leupold mark5 5-25 this weekend. I want it for a hunt I’m going on in around a month and was hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks, Jeff

one of the reasons I like Leupold and vortex is their warrantee. I had an old night force I sent in that left a bad taste.
In general, the top 3 recommendations for glass snobbery from members here are gonna be, in no particular order: CameraLand, Liberty Optics, and Eurooptic...

It's for a reason.. they are fantastic and take care of customers. Can't go wrong.