• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Re: PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pussy </div></div>

I'm not getting any....so that solves problem number 1 pimp listed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the only things I'm drinking is water from the cup of victory! </div></div>

somehow i seriously doubt that...but whatever you gotta tell yourself to get through the day i rekon...

PEEPEE.jpg

that aint water

I would like to shoot this match but need a teammate shoot me a pm
If you are looking to shoot this match.

Thanks,George

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ready to see my boyfriend</div></div>

There fixed it for ya.....

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Final Reminder!
</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Shooters,

Registration for the PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match is right around the corner. We have decided to change the way we handle registration to ensure the process is fair for everyone. Please read all registration details to ensure that you understand how the process will work.

Registration will open March 10th at 1200h for return shooters (shooters who have shot our match before), and 1600h for new shooters to our match. All times are CST.

When your time slot opens you must send an email to [email protected]. The email must contain the following information For Both Shooters In The Team:

First and Last Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
T-Shirt Size

Only one person from each team needs to send a registration email. Ensure both shooters info is IN the same email or it will be considered incomplete.

Emails will be opened in the order they are received, any email that is sent before the specified registration time will not count.

Confirmation emails will be sent to the first 30 teams that register. Teams that do not make it into the first 30 will be put on the waiting list. Don't worry if you get put on the waiting list. We anticipate being able to accept over 40 teams, we just have to hold spots for sponsored teams and Military team.

Confirmation emails will start being sent out on March 11th. The confirmation email will include the address where you must send your match fee. The match fee is $300 per team (150 per shooter). All fees must be received by March 24th. If your fee has not been received by March 24th, you will loose your spot and the next team on the waiting list will be contacted. Any cancellation must be made by April 30th, after that no refunds will be made.

Military Shooters- We know the hassle of getting your unit to authorize/pay for a match first hand. Spots are being held for Military Teams. If you want to shoot, please send us an email on registration day and we will put you on the list while you work with your unit.

Sponsors- We have started sending out emails containing sponsorship packets for this match. If you have not received one and would like one just let me know and I will get it to you. The packet contains all info about sponsorship levels and sponsored shooter slots.

We are easy to work with guys. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact me via PM or the email address located in my profile. Do not use the registration email for questions.

Thank you!</span>

Ok a couple of questions I have had from people about details of the match...

1) Round Count
-To be honest not exactly sure since we are still a ways out. We are still developing our match site. I would say 150 is safe per shooter.

2)LRF
-No...No... and No... dont bring it, it wont be needed or allowed. Stages will either have given range or will require the shooter to estimate range.

3)Food
-Food should be carried by competitors to sustain themselves for the day. But.... We plan to offer a lunch of hot dogs and hamburgers on Saturday for a very small price.

4)Equipment
- A more detailed equipment list will be put out with the confirmation email. Shooter need all equipmet needed to shoot, move, change mags, spot for partner (spotting scope or rifle scope), pen, paper, other general match items.

More to follow...

Got a teammate, looking forward to the PMG match

We will be sending the email hoping to get in. I am sure this match will a step up from last time just like last time was a step up from the first. This is a fun match. If you haven't shot it yet and you are looking for a high fun factor you should try to get in. All kinds of great people to help where u need it These guys are moving on up.
T

Walls and Greene registration went out at 12:01. Hope we make it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walls and Greene registration went out at 12:01. Hope we make it.

</div></div>

FAIL!!!!!!!

sent at 4:00.09
did we get in?
ah the suspense is killing me

Glad to see the competition has already begun!

BOOOOOM
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:00:03

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOOOOOM
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:00:03 </div></div>

3/10/2012 1:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time

I still beat you....just like we will in may....holla!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOOOOOM
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:00:03 </div></div>

3/10/2012 1:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time

I still beat you....just like we will in may....holla! </div></div>Once again CC was quick on the trigger!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When your time slot opens you must send an email to [email protected]. The email must contain the following information For Both Shooters In The Team:

First and Last Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
T-Shirt Size

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope I got in, I didnt send an email. I sent a PM, that was right wasnt it?
</div></div>

I called and left a message. Will that work?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope I got in, I didnt send an email. I sent a PM, that was right wasnt it?
</div></div>

I called and left a message. Will that work? </div></div>

What number did you call? I didnt see a number to call

Confirmation emails have been sent out. If you did not receive one please contact me, some of the email addresses did not work.

If you did not include your partners email address when you registered then you will need to pass the email along to him.

Looks like tackleberry and ROCKer are in!! I am ready to go. Look forward to meeting everyone

With Tom, Ryan, and Scott at the helm this will be a first class event. In for the challange.

Team SWAG is in and ready to go

I am way past late for this, are there any spots, I sent an email just in case there was some freak occurance and we get in.........

The Dave says he'll be there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sch2046</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am way past late for this, are there any spots, I sent an email just in case there was some freak occurance and we get in......... </div></div>

I responded to your email.

Any idea what time we expect to be wrapping up on Sunday? Wondering if I should book the room for Sunday night to get some rest after a full day of being outside shooting or plan on driving home cause we finished up around lunch time.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea what time we expect to be wrapping up on Sunday? Wondering if I should book the room for Sunday night to get some rest after a full day of being outside shooting or plan on driving home cause we finished up around lunch time.

Thanks </div></div>

Good question. To be honest I cant give you a 100% answer yet. We always try to wrap things up early enough for people to travel. We plan on doing that again this round, just cant give a 100% time for Sunday yet.

Give me a bit to figure out final details and I will have a better explanation for you.

Side note- you ever get a "call a cab" on river street?