• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It is elder abuse and sad. That doesn't excuse it or him. He was a shit bag even when he had his wits about him. But the fact his mental condition is being abused reveals just how scummy are those who surround him.
That son of a whore helped steal an election and would send the military into your home tomorrow to arrest you if he could.

Save your empathy for someone that deserves it, such as his enemy, a Patriot. He and Camaltoe should be swinging from lamposts.

That son of a whore helped steal an election and would send the military into your home tomorrow to arrest you if he could.

Save your empathy for someone that deserves it, such as his enemy, a Patriot. He and Camaltoe should be swinging from lamposts.
Re-read what I said. No reasonable person should accept what is going on regardless of party. It isn't empathy it is condemnation for the abusers.

I've asked before who would be vp? The tootless hag Pelosi?

Can a Republican fill that empty seat? No more tie?

Silver lining?

Not Pelosi, maybe Michael Obama. Killery would be confrontational. Warren would be too easy to pick on. All I can say is it will be an interesting time and probably a circus all at the same time.

Re-read what I said. No reasonable person should accept what is going on regardless of party. It isn't empathy it is condemnation for the abusers.
I don't have to re read it. No condemnation for that bastard's abusers. Thats reinforced every time I read the headlines or pull up to the gas pumps.

In fact, I hope some clean, black caretaker slaps the fuck out of him every time he wetshits himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
*West. They started in the Carolinas... there isn't anything east except salty water.

Thank you.....proof reading while sittting in a truck waiting for the son to finish basketball practice, unable to watch the practice because of Wu flu, I should pay more attention.

Look at all the white people that have caused mass murder.

1616664075402.jpeg

Biden now states that dogs will help cure cancer. What an idiot.

They understand disease as much as they understand guns.

I thought Biden was tasked with curing cancer? Maybe Major was performing an excision.

I understand and believe the point what he is dementioning but in that setting it exposes the ignorance.

It carries over to their wu flu response.

Edit/Add - I trade mark "dementioning" as in....."Joe Biden dementioned today that "the guy that runs the people over there at you know where" is doing a great job"

Reactions: Snuby642
Biden is too demented to hold a press meeting and the Press is kicked out. He has no clue whats going on around him.

I doubt we'll be seeing much of Pedo Joe from here on. He'll be kept in his basement until Camaltoe can step in.

That looks like the face of a man that just came to terms with the fact he had a mudslide in his pants.. It wasn't one of those scharts either, he released all 7 layers of hell in his panties.

Some poor staffer is getting fired over that. They spoon fed dementia Joe too much applesauce again.

• Haha
As much as I abhore some of his diatribe he has a point. One group actually does shit and gets things accomplished and the other sits and bitches about what the other group is doing. This does not seem like a winning formula.
This would be a point, if it weren't for the fact that Rino's and Dems work together to make sure conservatives can't get anything done. While simultaneously funding the far lefts actions, and ignoring their crimes.

If conservatives rioted in the streets we would see a very fast joint resolution. They would gun them down and let their blood flow in the streets, and arrest and indefinitely detain whomever they wanted.

Their protests are not impromptu, they are organized payed and bussed around the country.

This would be a point, if it weren't for the fact that Rino's and Dems work together to make sure conservatives can't get anything done. While simultaneously funding the far lefts actions, and ignoring their crimes.

If conservatives rioted in the streets we would see a very fast joint resolution. They would gun them down and let their blood flow in the streets, and arrest and indefinitely detain whomever they wanted.
Antifa and the Left that get away with murder and burning down America is only one tentacle of the NWO globalist monster. The RINOs are part of that.

Patriots are on our own and may be the world's last holdouts of freedom.

Their protests are not impromptu, they are organized payed and bussed around the country.

Conservatives by their very nature tend not to get a lot accomplished which I believe is important. I don't want the government to change a bunch of shit. Change is what has fucked this country up.

They label change as progress and they are correct. Progress towards becoming like China.

That looks like the face of a man that just came to terms with the fact he had a mudslide in his pants.. It wasn't one of those scharts either, he released all 7 layers of hell in his panties.

Some poor staffer is getting fired over that. They spoon fed dementia Joe too much applesauce again.
PJ is supposed to have his first press conference today at1:15 p.m. ET. to answer questions about the border crisis and gun control. This should be fun.

You can bet the press will be feeding him soft, leading questions about the dangers of guns in the hands of 'white extremists' like the ME shooter in Boulder.

Meanwhile, his hulking whore VP will no doubt be standing next to him licking her chops and laughing her hyena laugh inside as he bumbles along.

To a conservative getting things accomplished is stopping new freedom killing laws from getting past. Slowing down our oversized, overreaching, overspending government is a huge accomplishment. Even if there is not a bill to show for it. How are you measuring what they "accomplish?"

Seems we forget what gets stopped. I.E what gets done.

Seems we forgot what got done in Virgina when they rolled out their gun control agenda.

Seems we forget what got done during the Obama Regime, fighting his gun control agenda, his attack on whistle blowers and transparency, seems we forget what got done fighting Obama care. Seems we forget the Tea Party tried and was buried by the media, government, and the alphabeti. You say conservatives don't do anything. I say you parrot that because that is what the MSM wants you to believe. I wonder if they told blacks the same thing when jim Crow laws were still in place.

Most of this would have gotten done all the way if Rino's had not screwed us. You say do nothing, I say specifically targets and obstructed, and still stopping things.

You realize youve aligned yourself closer to a jester than a scholar on this forum, right?
Seeing what is considered to be a scholar here, this isn't even an insult.

I'm just fine with being myself. Thanks for checking in.

PJ is supposed to have his first press conference today at1:15 p.m. ET. to answer questions about the border crisis and gun control. This should be fun.

You can bet the press will be feeding him soft, leading questions about the dangers of guns in the hands of 'white extremists' like the ME shooter in Boulder.

Meanwhile, his hulking whore VP will no doubt be standing next to him licking her chops and laughing her hyena laugh inside as he bumbles along.

Border crisis? They keep saying there is no issue...oh wait no they changed that to it was Trumps fault. So I wonder how many comments will begin with...."the previous administration" blah blah blah.

Reactions: Snuby642
You can bet that the questions were handed out to the specific people that Pedo Joe will call on. The Pedo has been rehearsed on the answers for over 10 days, since they announced the date of the presser.
They did the same thing for the kenyan when he was in office. He smoothly answered the questions and anything else he stumbled and stammered. If the teleprompter had problems he couldn't answer a damn thing.
They gave the questions to hildabeast for the debate!
They stole the election with the help of the Pravda. They are partners in the crime.

To a conservative getting things accomplished is stopping new freedom killing laws from getting past. Slowing down our oversized, overreaching, overspending government is a huge accomplishment. Even if there is not a bill to show for it. How are you measuring what they "accomplish?"

Seems we forget what gets stopped. I.E what gets done.

Seems we forgot what got done in Virgina when they rolled out their gun control agenda.

Seems we forget what got done during the Obama Regime, fighting his gun control agenda, his attack on whistle blowers and transparency, seems we forget what got done fighting Obama care. Seems we forget the Tea Party tried and was buried by the media, government, and the alphabeti. You say conservatives don't do anything. I say you parrot that because that is what the MSM wants you to believe. I wonder if they told blacks the same thing when jim Crow laws were still in place.

Most of this would have gotten done all the way if Rino's had not screwed us. You say do nothing, I say specifically targets and obstructed, and still stopping things.

Fair point but this falls under the assumption they aren't all getting kick backs and laughing at us behind closed doors. I am not so sure they aren't all in on it.

Wait until a new term comes out...."progressive conservative" lol.

You can bet that the questions were handed out to the specific people that Pedo Joe will call on. The Pedo has been rehearsed on the answers for over 10 days, since they announced the date of the presser.
They did the same thing for the kenyan when he was in office. He smoothly answered the questions and anything else he stumbled and stammered. If the teleprompter had problems he couldn't answer a damn thing.
They gave the questions to hildabeast for the debate!
They stole the election with the help of the Pravda. They are partners in the crime.
I'm thinking he may not be able to follow a teleprompter at this point. If he fucks up too bad they'll cut the mic and claim there's a technical difficulty and go back to whatever fake news program thats carrying it.

Doesn't matter, they got Trump out and thats all thats important.

The Republic is already gone. This is just the aftermath.
Wow. You called it on the slow stroking for violence. He’s paraphrasing Mao, and this is precisely why this will come to a head faster than they can imagine. Their total victory by disarming us and legalizing voter fraud is going to blow up in their faces. Some evils are insufferable.

Seems we’ve found a Marxist acolyte. A true believer and mortal enemy of any American. Not that our government isn’t shot through with traitors, but they're the smart ones who pretend to be for the American people and for our country. I too prefer your honesty. It will make things much easier when it’s over.
The irony is, in saying stupid shit like this, you've become one of the many "useful idiots", whose momentum is being used against them. Mark my words, they will continue to castigate and marginalize any modicum of Conservative thought, by using people like you - and your complete lack of understanding or emotional self-control - as an example. And they have full control of the schools. You don't/won't even get so much as a rebuttal, when they point to your incoherent streams of thought, and unchecked outbursts, as an example of "why America needs to be reformed". (which is already happening, right under your nose)

So go on, pinhead. Keep dividing the already diminishing ranks, by calling everyone a Marxist, who doesn't want a Jesus based platform. Let's see where that gets you. Last I checked, my beliefs are still standing firmly on the BOR - regardless of how any single one of them comes into conflict with any of yours.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Last edited:
strong-lolololol.gif

As if, you retarded muppet. You’re fucking pathologic, projecting your own emotional state onto me, when I’m here for the lols, which totalitarian fucktards like you provide in abundance. When we would run and sing jodies about killing communists my interest got piqued, and I read, more than just read, The Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital, The Conquest of Bread, Quotations from Chairman Mao (The Little Red Book), etc.

I have a super solid base of understanding, so when I read a screed like Stamped from Birth, its not hard to see all the cutting and pasting that passes for leftist “thought”. I now don’t believe you have any idea what you’re talking about at all, because you seem oblivious to the originators of the ideas you’re spewing.

Are you a student or something? Whomever is teaching you is fucking you up badly with misinformation and terrible ideas. I’d transfer to a different school if I were you.

I can assure you that what you are saying is entirely incompatible with the DOI and the Constitution. If someone is teaching you that communism and liberty can exist in the same space you’re being horribly misled. As I said, you should seek a transfer immediately.

So the big necked so called camel toed VP , has admitted to smoking and digging the evil weed , but thats’ kosher .....BUT her underlings get the axe !?
Isn’t that a tad hypocritical ? 🤔
I saw she's starting to wear some kind of turtle-neck to try and cover her thick, fleshy bull neck.

1616679763539.png

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I'm sure "she" will be at press conference fielding any "hard" questions like "It has been reported NOKO has launched medium range ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan, why have they started launching missiles again after almost 4 years?" Then she'd skirt around the issue, hyena laugh, and PJ will be standing there asking for his mommy jill. Oh, wait...that's a fantasy that: 1) they'd allow anybody to ask that, 2) any reporter WOULD ask that. All questions to PJ will be: 1) is the ice cream at the residence (they cannot call it the White House) better than Dairy Queen? 2) Do you brush Major or does Jill?

Actually, maybe I shouldn't use DQ, because it's soft serve...probably offensive.

Lol. Abstraction. Perfect adjective for the Democommie crap that’s in your head. Maybe someday you’ll understand you’re really a monarchist.
So you admit that you don't know what abstraction is... That's a start.

I see that you don't know what adjectives are, either. Did you pull that from your "solid base of understanding"? Will you get your tuition back, too?

If it modifies the noun ”ideas”, I’m using it as an adjective professor. Though clearly for you the act of thinking is abstraction Itself.

There is no paradox between liberty and inalienable rights. That you think there is stems from your ignorance of anything remotely spiritual. This is why ultimately you will loose. There are all sorts of things we value more than our lives. Your misanthropy and megalomania make you incapable of sacrifice, and incapable of understanding duty. You cannot hope to prevail against real Americans.

you don’t have the means to defend yourself from all sorts of things, so that was your round about way of saying you “don’t count for shit”
I suppose if you want to construe it that way, sure. You and I only matter, so long as someone with the means to defend that position, decides that we do. I don't think that any of us are really ignorant enough to believe that he who exerts his position most forcefully, wins.

What wins wars? Ideals on display, or overwhelming firepower?

If it modifies the noun ”ideas”, I’m using it as an adjective professor. Though clearly for you the act of thinking is abstraction Itself.

There is no paradox between liberty and inalienable rights. That you think there is stems from your ignorance of anything remotely spiritual. This is why ultimately you will loose. There are all sorts of things we value more than our lives. Your misanthropy and megalomania make you incapable of sacrifice, and incapable of understanding duty. You cannot hope to prevail against real Americans.
Well you fail, then, because "abstraction" is a noun. And in no world is it an adjective, nor does it modify "ideas". It's a standalone . The good news for you, is that you are in a forum where nobody gives a shit about actual thinking. So no matter how stupid you just showed yourself to be, it will be completely lost, and swept under the rug.

You could have just said this, and made your point better:

jpbQrV4.jpg

That is literally YOUR character reference, right there, by the way.

Fair point but this falls under the assumption they aren't all getting kick backs and laughing at us behind closed doors. I am not so sure they aren't all in on it.

Wait until a new term comes out...."progressive conservative" lol.

There are very few conservatives in federal government. Most Republicans are largely indistinguishable from "blue dog" Democrats based upon their actions (and yeah, this reflects just as poorly on Dems and their voters). When actual conservatives run for office on the national stage, they are hit with a variety of pejoratives from our side - "not electable", "not pragmatic", "doesn't understand the dangers of our modern world", etc. I bet that a solid majority of the members here spread similar bullshit in 2008 and 2012 to justify voting for McCain and Romney over Ron Paul in the primaries.

Of course the Republicans are "in on it". Nancy and Mitch weren't arguing about whether or not we should transfer wealth from the taxpayers to big business, kill the middle class, break our healthcare system, abridge our civil liberties, and sell out the country to China; the argument was simply about how much and how fast. Things like party-line votes are just part of the theater that allows both sides to make false claims to its constituents.

Trump of course provided disruption to this pattern of behavior. Unfortunately, this did about as much to change the outcome as does the average streaker during a Super Bowl or World Cup game.

So you think that a moral basis is required, to value X above self? Mess with my kids, and see if one of us doesn't end up in a box. But I suppose that's somehow different.

I'm not the least bit ignorant to what people believe. I just know that you believe in something that you cannot prove, and I don't accept such a constraint for myself. If that is what binds your loyalty, so be it. You might be suprised how fearless a godless, agnostic asshole can be, when put into a bad spot.

Joe’s address to the nation:
I was about to bring this up, why such a strange hour of the day to have his address? Is it pre recorded to edit the flubs. Is it most of us are at work?
Some more funky Joe shit!

Reactions: notacos4u

Sources: Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter Biden’s gun​

On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.
Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.
But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws.
The Secret Service says it has no record of its agents investigating the incident, and Joe Biden, who was not under protection at the time, said through a spokesperson he has no knowledge of any Secret Service involvement.

Days later, the gun was returned by an older man who regularly rummages through the grocery’s store’s trash to collect recyclable items, according to people familiar with the situation.
The incident did not result in charges or arrests.
But the alleged involvement of the Secret Service remains a mystery. One law enforcement official said that at the time of the incident, individual Secret Service agents at the agency’s offices in Wilmington, Del., and Philadelphia kept an informal hand in maintaining the former vice president’s security. The person cited an instance in 2019 when the Wilmington office of the Secret Service called the Delaware State Police to arrange security for a public appearance by Biden.

The Secret Service declined to answer a question about whether it had informal involvement in Biden's security during this period.
Asked whether the Secret Service requested state police security for Biden during the period when he was not under the agency’s protection, a Delaware State Police spokesman said, "I have reached out to our sergeant who oversees the Executive Protection Unit with the Delaware State Police. He is unaware of any such requests or services provided."
Any involvement by the Secret Service on behalf of the Biden family or on its own initiative would be inappropriate interference in an incident that was already being investigated by Delaware State Police with the involvement of the FBI, according to law enforcement officials.
POLITICO obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the gun dated Oct. 12, 2018.
Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.
Lying on the form is a felony, though prosecutions for it are exceedingly rare.
Neither Hallie Biden nor George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, responded to requests for comment.
The gun-store incident occurred during a period after Hunter Biden’s administrative discharge from the Naval Reserves for his positive cocaine test and his subsequent divorce from his first wife, Kathleen. At the time of the gun incident, Hunter was in a romantic relationship with Hallie, the widow of his late brother, Beau.
The incident began when Hallie searched Hunter’s pickup, which was parked at her home in Wilmington, because of unspecified “suspicions she had,” according to the Delaware State Police report. Inside the truck, she found a .38 revolver.
Hallie took the gun to Janssen’s Market, a nearby high-end grocery store where the Bidens are longtime regular customers. There, she tossed the gun, wrapped in a black shopping bag, into a trash bin outside of the store.
Later that day, Hallie informed Hunter of what she had done, and he instructed her to retrieve the gun, according to the police report. When Hallie returned to the grocery store, she found that the gun was missing from the garbage bin and reported the issue to the store. Police received calls from the store’s general manager, Paula Janssen, and from another person, according to the report.
The missing gun caused heightened concern, according to the police report, because the grocery store sits across the street from Alexis I. du Pont High School.

Arriving on the scene, Delaware State Police retrieved security camera footage from the store and interviewed Janssen, the store manager. “We complied with the police and gave them whatever security footage we could,” Janssen told POLITICO.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation also responded to the scene, according to people familiar with the situation. At the time, the FBI was monitoring Hunter Biden as part of an investigation that remains ongoing and that currently focuses on his taxes. The FBI declined to comment.
In addition to questioning Hallie, police called Hunter to the scene, where he was questioned outside the store’s loading dock area and explained he used the gun for target practice, according to the report.
At one point, two of Janssen’s employees, described by the police report as “Mexican males,” walked past the loading dock area, and Hunter told a police officer that the store had some suspicious people working for it. Asked if he was referring to those two staffers, Hunter responded, “Yea, prolly illegal,” according to the report.
When a police officer asked Hunter whether the gun had been used in a crime, the officer reported that Hunter "became very agitated with me and asked me if I was intentionally trying to make him mad," according to the report.
When the officer asked Hunter whether he had been doing drugs or drinking heavily, he responded, "Listen, it isn't like that. I think she believes I was gonna kill myself," according to the report.
An officer asked Hunter whether he had called his father about the incident before he arrived. Hunter responded, “I have never called my dad for anything,” according to the police report.
After being questioned, Hunter retrieved the case for the gun — which included the gun's serial number — from Hallie's house and returned to the grocery store to hand it over to police, according to the report.
While police questioned Hunter and Hallie, two Secret Service agents arrived at the store where Hunter had purchased the gun, StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply in Wilmington, according to the two people familiar with the incident. The agents showed their badges and identification cards to Palmieri, the store’s owner, and asked to take possession of the Firearms Transaction Record that Hunter had filled out to buy the gun earlier that month, according to the people familiar with the incident.
Palmieri refused to hand over the transaction record to the Secret Service agents because such records fall under the purview of the ATF. The Secret Service agents left without the records, according to the people familiar with the case. Later that day, the ATF arrived at the store to inspect the records.
Palmieri declined to comment on the episode.

ATF spokesman Andre Miller referred questions to the Delaware State Police. Jason Hatchell, a spokesman for the Delaware State Police, said any questions about the incident would have to be filed through a Freedom of Information Act Request. The Delaware State Police previously rejected POLITICO’s FOIA request for records related to the incident last November.
The incident has received scant attention, save for a report on the conservative website The Blaze that focused on the state police decision not to file charges against either Hunter or Hallie.
A Secret Service spokesperson said the agency has no record of involvement in the incident: “U.S. Secret Service records confirm that the agency did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018, and that the Secret Service had no involvement in this alleged incident.”
Biden and his family members had been under around-the-clock protection by the Secret Service during his eight years as vice president from 2009 to 2017. Biden’s Secret Service detail resumed in March 2020 after he locked up the Democratic presidential nomination.
A White House spokesperson said Biden was not aware of any Secret Service involvement in the episode: “President Biden did not have any knowledge of, or involvement in, the Secret Service’s alleged role in this incident, and neither he nor any family member was a protectee at that time.”

Normally wouldn't post an entire article, but F politico.

Sources: Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter Biden’s gun​

On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.
Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.
But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws.
The Secret Service says it has no record of its agents investigating the incident, and Joe Biden, who was not under protection at the time, said through a spokesperson he has no knowledge of any Secret Service involvement.

Days later, the gun was returned by an older man who regularly rummages through the grocery’s store’s trash to collect recyclable items, according to people familiar with the situation.
The incident did not result in charges or arrests.
But the alleged involvement of the Secret Service remains a mystery. One law enforcement official said that at the time of the incident, individual Secret Service agents at the agency’s offices in Wilmington, Del., and Philadelphia kept an informal hand in maintaining the former vice president’s security. The person cited an instance in 2019 when the Wilmington office of the Secret Service called the Delaware State Police to arrange security for a public appearance by Biden.

The Secret Service declined to answer a question about whether it had informal involvement in Biden's security during this period.
Asked whether the Secret Service requested state police security for Biden during the period when he was not under the agency’s protection, a Delaware State Police spokesman said, "I have reached out to our sergeant who oversees the Executive Protection Unit with the Delaware State Police. He is unaware of any such requests or services provided."
Any involvement by the Secret Service on behalf of the Biden family or on its own initiative would be inappropriate interference in an incident that was already being investigated by Delaware State Police with the involvement of the FBI, according to law enforcement officials.
POLITICO obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the gun dated Oct. 12, 2018.
Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.
Lying on the form is a felony, though prosecutions for it are exceedingly rare.
Neither Hallie Biden nor George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, responded to requests for comment.
The gun-store incident occurred during a period after Hunter Biden’s administrative discharge from the Naval Reserves for his positive cocaine test and his subsequent divorce from his first wife, Kathleen. At the time of the gun incident, Hunter was in a romantic relationship with Hallie, the widow of his late brother, Beau.
The incident began when Hallie searched Hunter’s pickup, which was parked at her home in Wilmington, because of unspecified “suspicions she had,” according to the Delaware State Police report. Inside the truck, she found a .38 revolver.
Hallie took the gun to Janssen’s Market, a nearby high-end grocery store where the Bidens are longtime regular customers. There, she tossed the gun, wrapped in a black shopping bag, into a trash bin outside of the store.
Later that day, Hallie informed Hunter of what she had done, and he instructed her to retrieve the gun, according to the police report. When Hallie returned to the grocery store, she found that the gun was missing from the garbage bin and reported the issue to the store. Police received calls from the store’s general manager, Paula Janssen, and from another person, according to the report.
The missing gun caused heightened concern, according to the police report, because the grocery store sits across the street from Alexis I. du Pont High School.

Arriving on the scene, Delaware State Police retrieved security camera footage from the store and interviewed Janssen, the store manager. “We complied with the police and gave them whatever security footage we could,” Janssen told POLITICO.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation also responded to the scene, according to people familiar with the situation. At the time, the FBI was monitoring Hunter Biden as part of an investigation that remains ongoing and that currently focuses on his taxes. The FBI declined to comment.
In addition to questioning Hallie, police called Hunter to the scene, where he was questioned outside the store’s loading dock area and explained he used the gun for target practice, according to the report.
At one point, two of Janssen’s employees, described by the police report as “Mexican males,” walked past the loading dock area, and Hunter told a police officer that the store had some suspicious people working for it. Asked if he was referring to those two staffers, Hunter responded, “Yea, prolly illegal,” according to the report.
When a police officer asked Hunter whether the gun had been used in a crime, the officer reported that Hunter "became very agitated with me and asked me if I was intentionally trying to make him mad," according to the report.
When the officer asked Hunter whether he had been doing drugs or drinking heavily, he responded, "Listen, it isn't like that. I think she believes I was gonna kill myself," according to the report.
An officer asked Hunter whether he had called his father about the incident before he arrived. Hunter responded, “I have never called my dad for anything,” according to the police report.
After being questioned, Hunter retrieved the case for the gun — which included the gun's serial number — from Hallie's house and returned to the grocery store to hand it over to police, according to the report.
While police questioned Hunter and Hallie, two Secret Service agents arrived at the store where Hunter had purchased the gun, StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply in Wilmington, according to the two people familiar with the incident. The agents showed their badges and identification cards to Palmieri, the store’s owner, and asked to take possession of the Firearms Transaction Record that Hunter had filled out to buy the gun earlier that month, according to the people familiar with the incident.
Palmieri refused to hand over the transaction record to the Secret Service agents because such records fall under the purview of the ATF. The Secret Service agents left without the records, according to the people familiar with the case. Later that day, the ATF arrived at the store to inspect the records.
Palmieri declined to comment on the episode.

ATF spokesman Andre Miller referred questions to the Delaware State Police. Jason Hatchell, a spokesman for the Delaware State Police, said any questions about the incident would have to be filed through a Freedom of Information Act Request. The Delaware State Police previously rejected POLITICO’s FOIA request for records related to the incident last November.
The incident has received scant attention, save for a report on the conservative website The Blaze that focused on the state police decision not to file charges against either Hunter or Hallie.
A Secret Service spokesperson said the agency has no record of involvement in the incident: “U.S. Secret Service records confirm that the agency did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018, and that the Secret Service had no involvement in this alleged incident.”
Biden and his family members had been under around-the-clock protection by the Secret Service during his eight years as vice president from 2009 to 2017. Biden’s Secret Service detail resumed in March 2020 after he locked up the Democratic presidential nomination.
A White House spokesperson said Biden was not aware of any Secret Service involvement in the episode: “President Biden did not have any knowledge of, or involvement in, the Secret Service’s alleged role in this incident, and neither he nor any family member was a protectee at that time.”

Normally wouldn't post an entire article, but F politico.
Is it actually illegal to throw a gun away in the trash? I've always wondered this.

Biden is too demented to hold a press meeting and the Press is kicked out. He has no clue whats going on around him.

I doubt we'll be seeing much of Pedo Joe from here on. He'll be kept in his basement until Camaltoe can step in.

Somebody should ask him "Do you know where you are, what city and state? Do you know what month and day it is? Do you know the name of the leader of N. Korea?" and see his reaction time.

Seriously, the American people have a right to know if this pos can answer these basic questions.

Joe’s address to the nation:
I was about to bring this up, why such a strange hour of the day to have his address? Is it pre recorded to edit the flubs. Is it most of us are at work?
Some more funky Joe shit!

After waking, he needs time for his meds to kick in and the doctors feel this is the optimum time for lucid conversation. Either that or they need give his doppelganger enough time to get drunk so that he can sound like Pedo Joe.

You fucktards did this same shit before the first debate with Trump. Lowered expectations to zero and Biden swamped him, pretty much closing out whatever chance Trump had (I know, I know, they done stealed it.). Ever think that maybe it isn't the best strategery?