• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Lvgf1IzEiDjq.png
An open question to the potatoe head in charge, where in the Constitution does it state that it is a right to kill babies?

What the fuck did it think would happen?
I don't think these folks have the mental capacity to fully understand what is going to happen to them. The mental illness rate for the TG crowd is MUCH higher than non-TG:

After surgery little changes:

They started removing lead paint when cell phones were but science fiction.

Is it the danger they made it out to be…..no.

But it’s probably better without than with.
Meh.
More than likely it was outlawed because it lasted forever and was very safe if handled properly.
Same with asbestos, leaded gasoline, and benzene.

Placate the stupid, so they buy more stuff every 4 or 5 years under the guise of safety.

Emission requirements are no different.

Carbureted vehicles can pass a sniffer test just fine, but cant be tracked, controlled, and monitored for monetary gain.

Hard to engineer obsolescence into somthing that never breaks or wears out and can be repaired or rebuilt by the end user.

Shred.

Im sure someone will say i dont know the constitution now.

Yep.

If anyone wants it just PM me your email.

For Apple people use this guide, I’ve made many ringtones using it.

i just downloaded it as a video and used audacity to convert it to mp3 and used the eq to reduce the bass so it doesnt destroy the phone speaker. gonna secretly put it on my wifes phone and set the alarm LOL

damn, cant upload mp3's here :cry:

• Love
Reactions: Lawless
on time this time. i wonder what he will say. i don't always watch the rallies

Can't tell if serious or troll ಠ_ಠ
FWEO08OWYAAGuUC.jpg

If they try this, maybe one town will burn, but I promise you that will be the last. And speaking of last, those rioters who come to that second town better have their affairs in order, because many of them will die were they lay. After all, we'd need to get the paramedics from another town to drive all the way out here and you know there's that diner with great apple pie. Some say it would be a sin to drive by the place without stopping.....

Last edited:
Probably posted in here already, but didn't see it

As would be expected. They would be under the jurisdiction of the Feds. So, no abortions for the armed services. They can try and slice as they please, but there is not constitutional protection for abortion any longer.