• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-06-26_00-46-53.jpg

This is the first time in my memory that I consciously decided not to buy something from a person because of their political views. Now I've boycotted a few businesses but I'm looking for a used small refrigerator for the back room in my basement. Don't want to spend the money on something new since it's only going to be used for just the rest of the summer.

A lady near me has one listed. Exactly what I wanted. I go to her FB page and she's a bleeding liberal. Everything on her page was left mania. So, I didn't buy, but I did leave her a short note about how I wanted to buy, but her political views made it impossible for me to do business with her.

Anyone else walk away from a good deal, just because of the seller's political view?

This is the first time in my memory that I consciously decided not to buy something from a person because of their political views. Now I've boycotted a few businesses but I'm looking for a used small refrigerator for the back room in my basement. Don't want to spend the money on something new since it's only going to be used for just the rest of the summer.

A lady near me has one listed. Exactly what I wanted. I go to her FB page and she's a bleeding liberal. Everything on her page was left mania. So, I didn't buy, but I did leave her a short note about how I wanted to buy, but her political views made it impossible for me to do business with her.

Anyone else walk away from a good deal, just because of the seller's political view?
You can pick those up brand new for $100 or less if you do a lil shopping.
I would not recommend buying used since they really don't have that long of a life span to begin with.

You can pick those up brand new for $100 or less if you do a lil shopping.
I would not recommend buying used since they really don't have that long of a life span to begin with.
15 years now, and mines only needed a new starter relay few years ago.

Even more reason to convert one's meat diet to a mostly venison and game source. At least I KNOW what I am eating when I hunt and there is a sense of accomplishment of self reliance that comes with it, just like successfully building a cabin and spending your first winter inside it, having a mug of coffee by the stove while wind and snow is roaring outside.

I used to say "fuck the Metaverse", but now I hope Big Tech makes the Version 2.0 and onward as addictive as meth and fentanyl. Get all of the weak minded sheep and mooks hooked on it permanently. Imagine a new and refreshed wilderness full of game and fish just like what Daniel Boone would have seen, without any fucking litter, garbage, criminals/junkies, and anti-hunting envirotards infesting them...
CWD

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country