• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

8F521B66-0EB6-4B4D-9DAF-0E125E86E12A.jpeg
CE7D200B-32A4-45EC-874A-DDF9087E350F.jpeg

Israel will never let it happen. They probably know more about what's going on in Iran's Nuclear Program than what most Iranian ""Professionals" do.

When it comes to "Go Time", Israel will Nuke Tehran/Iran and tell the rest of the World to go fuck themselves (ourselves). The US of Amerika doesn't have the balls. It would upset the money laundering machine.
No doubt, I agree. I feel sure Israel will tell everybody to "F-O" - we certainly don't have any cojones. Pedo Joe probably cannot find Iran on a map with it spelled out.

Though, this is likely to start a lot of shit flying through the air. Not sure how china and russia would react.

Also, Israel is technically not an ally. They are a friendly M.E. country. Make no doubt, they are one of the largest spy rings for both US Industrial and Defense.

Reactions: gigamortis
This guy needs to go away...permanently. I don't care if it's in a cell or in a coffin; he needs to go. Bring him up for the crimes he has committed and be done with it.

Video link:

Doesn't look like Floyd to me - looks like part of the Black Jesus movement but still... Be interesting to know what that little information plaque next to the painting describes it as.

About as good as I could blow it up.
Any attempt to enhance it makes it worse.
I can't make anything from it.
You're welcome to try.

wankers.jpg

Don't count on it friends. I can tell even if this was a legit source, which I doubt, it will be caught by customs. They have been opening packages since last October specifically looking for an IVM or HCQ.
Darknet dope is still getting thru.. but yes certainly, if you dont want the .gov to intercept whatever youre ordering... its much safer to go with domestic(US-to-US) shipped shit. Preferably USPS. Private companies(Fedex, UPS..) dont need a warrant to search the package. USPS does. At least that was my understanding a few years back.

Certainly dont care for bully biker gang types.. but regardless the majority of them are on a level of toughness incomprehensible to any ANTIFA fuck. A "fight" between them would look like violent child abuse.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Bender
The more they force this shit on everybody.. the more it makes me want to be the most unrepentant raging right wing hardline constitutionalist out there. Id honestly vote for Leonidas, Conan the barbarian, or Genghis Khan at this point.
Imagine many others are feeling the same - we'll see an incredibly hard swing back right eventually if the populace still has any say at all.

I'm not buying this as stated. Not saying Israel doesn't harvest organs, maybe from POWs in Syria, but if you knew anything about the transplant process you would know this is bullsh*t. I have scrubbed in on multiple organ harvests as well as transplant surgeries, and the things that can be harvested from a dead body (not a brain dead on life support body but hours or longer dead body) are very limited - corneas, connective tissue, bones/bone marrow, skin. The important "organs" (lungs, heart, liver, kidney, pancreas) are very sensitive - organs require immediate submersion in special perfusion solution kept on ice in a cooler with a transport time of hours to be viable for transplantation. Syria to Israel to Costa Rica would be near impossible transit time for viable organs.
That's why the Chinese wait for someone to be in the hospital, pre-op'd with cash deposited before they procure the Uyghur organs.

Reactions: Average guy
Did the local “good guys in blue” know about this raid? Why aren’t sheriffs arresting these rogue agents of an unconstitutional federal gov’t? Did the local guys aide them? Local city, county, state, or fed LEO despise you. They serve and protect the same government that is trying to impoverish, intimidate, and murder us.

Reactions: gigamortis
I clicked the link and read the article directly from the San Marcus Harold. The couple called Hays County Sheriff Department to file a claim and the sheriff refused to meet with them. Disgraceful yet predictable. Abott’s state thugs aren’t doing shit about it either. Imagine that. Fuck the police. All of them. The half decent ones quit. Any that are left in all 50 states are enemies of the people. Don’t give me the “it’s not all cops” bullshit. They all wear the same badge and protect and carry out the agenda of a murderous criminal government.

Last edited:
While I agree that it is odd, I suspect they routinely look at a particular industry with this. Looking at the form posted in the article, it doesn’t seem that any identifying information is requested beyond a city or zip code. In many cases that will be a distributor somewhere. While I am suspicious of everything the current regime does, I don’t know that there is any real useful information being requested.