• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It's especially important to stay up to date on your vaccines. Vaccines protect you from serious illness and can even keep you out of the hospital.

Talk with your doctor about which vaccines may be right for you, many of which Medicare covers:

• COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots. Staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines (including getting all recommended boosters when eligible) will keep you best protected from severe COVID-19 illness.
  • One flu shot per flu season. The CDC recommends getting your flu shot by the end of October to stay protected throughout flu season.
  • Two different pneumococcal shots. Medicare covers the first shot at any time and a different, second shot if it's given at least one year after the first shot.
Visit Medicare.gov to see what other vaccines Medicare covers, and talk with your doctor about staying up to date on your vaccines.

Sincerely,

The Medicare Team
F that noise!

w38HqjIMrumJ.jpeg

Groomers should not be allowed around anything else that is living, even house plants. Absolute fucking sickos. Listening to the pure narcissism and ulterior motives oozing off of those fuckers on the Youtube pedo sting channels where they were chatting and texting with the decoys is absolutely infuriating. Trying to be all tough and shit around who they thought were prepubescent girls and boys, but then cowering, begging, and tearing up with terror when they are confronted and yelled at by 2-3 grown men armed with cameras, mic extenders and bright lights.
file-20191011-96208-ur76yz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
On some of those Youtube pred catches, I saw an unnerving amount of incidents where the cops are called and show up but seem to not give a fuck about the situation at all, does not make an arrest even when the pred already ADMITTED to multiple felonies on camera, or in some cases, even tried to defend the pred and get an attitude with the camera crews. These cops are sus as all hell and should be investigated too. This is one of those cases where silence means sympathy. If somebody whose job is to uphold the law and ESPECIALLY protect our children and they do not act and go mute when they are supposed to take action, that means there is a serious problem with that motherfucker.

Ever watched one of those religious themed horror movies and the priest always stumps the demon when he asks it if it believes in Jesus as the Savior and that always seems to be the demon's downfall from that point of the movie on? There is ONE question that NO pred and pred-simp can ever answer. "What if you were the father of this child and this creep hits on them and wants them to sneak out of the house after dark for sex? What would YOU do, huh?". So far, I have NEVER seen a creep able to answer that question with the normal emotion and passionate disdain that every healthy adult should have.
I agree that most of these things are cut and dried. But...It happens this way because there is no chain of custody for the investigation. The amount of admissible anything in one of these is pretty much 0.

So yeah, you pulled the cover off a chomo...in a way that's effectively not prosecutable. Police aren't there to protect you or your kids or anything. They are there to put handcuffs on people that the criminal justice system has a high likelihood of tossing a sentence of some sort. Any positive effect that happens to derive from said prosecution is just a bit of gravy.

I hate that these people walk away - but I don't want to live in a society where the enforcement arm of .gov is so strong that it has no rules and can just chew people up without restraint.

They are purging the troops who have honor and morals . The ones who won't attack civilians. Obama purged the officer corp and is using Covid vaccine mandates to finish the purge. Of the enlisted ranks under his puppet Biden! Remember, Obama's goal was to transform America in to a 2nd tier power.
To do that you have to gut the U.S. military of leadership and real fighting men!

Last edited:
Well, I guess it's because I don't receive regular Medicare. Since I worked for a railroad, I actually get Railroad Medicare. It's processed complete different. If a doctor submits it via regular Medicare, it's denied. It has to go through Railroad Medicare.
That's probably it.

You should have seen the hoops they had me jump through after I got off my wife's insurance when she retired.

I had to get a notarized statement from her employer to prove that I was insured for so many years after being qualified to be on Medicare but wasn't. If I didn't provide such proof I would face a monetary penalty/increased medicare coverage costs.

What a bunch of fucked up garbage our government funded social services are. And yet if I were here illegally, presto change-o, everything is unicorns and rainbows.

Glad to know the AKC is getting involved in this Monkeypox hoax.

Yeah,

• Step 1 - don't let your dog get fucked by a gay guy
  • Step 2 - repeat Step 1

This is insane! All these “state of emergencies “ going in place just in time for the midterms.
Calling this rash Monkeypox is nuts. Let’s call it what it is; a side effect from the jab.

Its not a side-effect from the jab. Its a completely different, lab-genetically modified bioweapon. Nothing less. It you got it playing with priarie dogs, natural - this is not. Everything I first said about this is true. But it is just a painful rash, unless you have a weakened immune system and let secondary infections go (more likely in this population from true AIDS but VAIDs could be contributory). But yes the set-up between the resurgence of yet another variant is to be expected.

When Pedo scurried off toe Saudi Arabia to beg for oil, Newscum snuck in & met w/ the powers that be at the White House to discuss "THE PLAN". The Billionaire Buttwipes that fund all this shit will offer our Kneepad Veep some insane amount of $$ annually to CEO a "made up" job, foundation, effort, clusterfuck, (call it whatever makes your boat float) and step down from VP so she saves face and gets rich AF in the process.

Pedo now needs a VP, so tells Newscum to COME ON DOWN! Shortly thereafter, Pedo tells America, "Uhh, ya know that thing.....well I've not been myself lately and uhh, I owe it to the American People (and the children, of course) to step down and concentrate on not pissing my pants in public and tryin to find that fucker whose hand I'm supposed to shake all the time." Now Newscum is the Prez and HE needs a VP so picks himself a likely candidate that will appeal to the woke & piss-ignorant masses that will help in in 2024. OH, btw...he also pardons the two Biden boys of any crimes of which they MAY be convicted.

I don't know "how" its going to happen, but I am 100% expecting Michael and Newsome to be their next ticket. Undefeatable with current election laws (lack thereof) in place.

Reactions: TACC