• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Do they want an earthquake to drop them into the ocean? Because this is how you get one.

For the glowies we all hold so dear... Hello Fags and girls!

Screenshot_20220803-210822.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-210822.jpg

Last edited:

Waiting patiently for the people behind all of that shit to get Pfizered. Whether fast like "suddenly", or slow like sudden aggressive cancers that do not respond to treatment. If Dr. David Martin is right in his predictions, 3 years (from injection) should start getting spicy.

Just doing my job! He believes he's a patriot doing shit for the alphabet. He suffers from the mall cop syndrome.
I don’t believe in coincidences on a good day , with that sketchy POS (💩) involved , it only reinforces my thoughts. Don’t know how assholes like him/her can look in a mirror. 👎
I am sure that the FauxBI has his ego inflated. I'd like to hear his secret squirrel stories. I bet they are epic

Just doing my job! He believes he's a patriot doing shit for the alphabet. He suffers from the mall cop syndrome.

I am sure that the FauxBI has his ego inflated. I'd like to hear his secret squirrel stories. I bet they are epic
Hope he spends every waking minute looking over his shoulder for the rest of his miserable life. I put him in the same league as pedos , and animal abusers. 🤮

The most important quote from the article:
The last three years have woken many of us up to the sobering realisation that the law is an instrument of the state to use against inconvenient people

The most important quote from the article:

Why do you think they are pushing so hard for a cashless society?
They don't want you to have a safety net to be able to eat and pay some bills if they decide to steal your money to put pressure on you.
Sure it's not legal to do so, but they don't care, if you can figure out how to fight it in court with no money, all they have to do is give it back, for now and their goal is already accomplished.

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
  • Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
Just a pic of the "man thing" Brittney Griner once the hormone therapy has worn off.
No Adams apple there....nope, nor are those arms even shaped like a mans.
Yea, it's a full on she, no really, because they say so, right ?
BTW, see any hint of titties ?
Strange, me neither.

620d1c38-97ec-4782-9105-900bdf837c71.jpg

Just a pic of the "man thing" Brittney Griner once the hormone therapy has worn off.
No Adams apple there....nope, nor are those arms even shaped like a mans.
Yea, it's a full on she, no really, because they say so, right ?
BTW, see any hint of titties ?
Strange, me neither.

View attachment 7926358
Just got smacked with a 9yr sentence.🤣