• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Reactions: KZP
Saw one of those someplace and was told it's a telecom switch building.
That’s correct. Back in the day AT&T/MaBell had these all over the place. They were sort of like a Faraday cage and the switches were all mechanical.

There is a huge one in Cambridge. MA. That you’re probably aware of.

Nowadays with digital switching I would assume they are filled with collection devices and storage for Alphabeti.

Even back 40-50 years ago the switch buildings were highly secured. Likely even then to tap calls.

photo_2022-08-01_16-55-00.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC
Edit: After 1/1/23 Illinois will let someone who did this back on the street without bail

Jesus... a family member of mines kid was recently “ left” on a day care bus and nearly died.

He was bruised too... story is a little deeper than what the article states.

I saw that she supported Ukraine too. But supporting and actually sending arms or money are two different things. Italy still owes a shit ton of money and they have an economic crisis on their hands. They aren't sending anything to the Ukraine of any substance.

i heard she favors sending weapons to ukraine.
From what I understand she is pro-intervention, Salvini and Berlusconi are less inclined to send supplies or participate in sanctions. Because they are all part of the same Bloc I don't know which policy wins out. Honestly we will see if anything changes at all, talking about overturning the new world order is easy, actually mobilizing a country to go along with it is entirely different, as we saw with the Don. I am optimistic though! Better than some communist running the place.

they are saying lots of women and other protesters are being shot and killed.

Reactions: Maxwell
They now call Milwaukee, WI....little Chicago!

Watch the video. This happened last night....

Nice riot/looting in PA on Saturday night as well....

Who are the good guys? I can't tell.... they must be vaccinated.
These people are too stupid to be cops. There has to be a minimum of common sense, and a minimum of situational awareness. Parking on the RR Tracks ought to be disqualifying. Placing a handcuffed person in your vehicle parked on RR Tracks is criminally negligent, period. I saw the video earlier. I cannot believe she lived. Those cops need to be making Lattes, and nothing more complicated or dangerous.