• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Only a closed minded person never changes his position. I don't know if she has had a real change of thinking, or is this just because elections are coming up and she fears she will loose a cush job. Is she up for election this cycle?

The JP sears guy has become very popular with "the right" here lately. In years past he was hard left. Many people questioned his switch as well, but I really think he has seen the light and took a real hard look at "the side" he was on and said, you know this is just stupid, men having babies....what else. And he learned. Time will tell with her, is it real, will she switch and be a RINO, don't know.

So many people want to burn these people at the stake, rub their nose in their failure then kick them off the porch and feel good about themselves, this I think is wrong. We should be "bigger" then that. I would bet a few on this site do some form of "gun training" how many of you have seen "new" people come in and want instruction.....I have had more then a few, I want to know their backgrounds so I can better tailor my talks around that experience level. I was very anti-gun is common, we need to show these people we are not the insane wacko that the media and the left has painted us to be.

Will you get "burned" sure, could happen. But if you do everything by the book what is the worst that can happen.

I will post up JP's video on his change in his thinking around those evil gunz.

Hopefully more people see the light before it's too late and we become England or Australia
Fk BRC

Reactions: SanPatHogger
Wait for the next step when Brandon and Congress Brainiacs have a go at OPEC and OPEC ditches USD for transactions on oil and gas

I think this will happen before next year ends.

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
3ccnzQ8OYfNv.jpeg

no refunds

Yo, is it just me, or does anybody else realize that with each passing year, there are FAR MORE grown ass adults out there that are COMPLETELY UNABLE to function like adults? They might be adults but they are stuck in a perpetual toddler mentality. And they fucking vote. And drive. And probably teach kids in the schools. Like THIS homeboy right here. Motherfucker had to get his ass literally DRAGGED off the train like a little kid after being told 100 times by the train crew that "THIS TRAIN IS OUT OF SERVICE. EVERYBODY OFF THE TRAIN", and refused to listen. Dumbass is lucky that everybody on the platform who are waiting for the holdup to be cleared so they can go where they need to go didn't all whoop his ass at once.
smiley_freak.gif

Look at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) too.

Reactions: gigamortis
Only a closed minded person never changes his position. I don't know if she has had a real change of thinking, or is this just because elections are coming up and she fears she will loose a cush job. Is she up for election this cycle?

The JP sears guy has become very popular with "the right" here lately. In years past he was hard left. Many people questioned his switch as well, but I really think he has seen the light and took a real hard look at "the side" he was on and said, you know this is just stupid, men having babies....what else. And he learned. Time will tell with her, is it real, will she switch and be a RINO, don't know.

So many people want to burn these people at the stake, rub their nose in their failure then kick them off the porch and feel good about themselves, this I think is wrong. We should be "bigger" then that. I would bet a few on this site do some form of "gun training" how many of you have seen "new" people come in and want instruction.....I have had more then a few, I want to know their backgrounds so I can better tailor my talks around that experience level. I was very anti-gun is common, we need to show these people we are not the insane wacko that the media and the left has painted us to be.

Will you get "burned" sure, could happen. But if you do everything by the book what is the worst that can happen.

I will post up JP's video on his change in his thinking around those evil gunz.

I'm perfectly fine with people changing opinions and positions over time. However, these are "quick" changes IMO. Look at Reagan who was a (D) for a while; but then changed, and he wrote many essays on his position and not just sound bites and youtube click bait. He had a history over at least 20 years of being conservative (though he screwed up on '86 gun control for sure as well as getting suckered by the (D) to give amnesty for the wall and tighter restrictions (which because he delt with a (D) he got shafted becasue that's the only way (D) know how to do business - lie, cheat and steal).

My guess is as soon as Tulsi is elected to something important, she'll flip flop right back to super lefty.

Maybe we should put a ticket of Tulsi and Nimrata together and have a first...an all female ticket...so we can get that "first" over with too!! It doesn't have to be the correct thing to do, just the first.

I think this will happen before next year ends.

That bill would probably be one of the stupidest things the congress critters have ever done.

The entire world could use that as a precedent to sue the USA in all their own courts for all the market manipulation of everything that the USA does and then it would start to be a fight on a global scale of who can steal what assets from whom as each country's kangaroo court (including the USA kangaroo courts) dished out insane amount of "damages" to whoever's court they were.

Then the Arabs can also just simply refuse to sell oil for US$ and the whole house of cards comes crashing down so fast it will make the congress critter's heads spin.

What folks don't realize is our entire way of government / budget / debt in this country is only possible because of the deal we made with the Arabs to sell oil and gas in US$

Lots of folks have gotten pretty fed up with the USA thinking they can tell the entire world what to do and the only law that matters in the world is what the USA says it is.

The Arabs decide to say screw it, and say they want Euros or Yuan for their oil, or their own currency, the world financial markets change very fast.

c'mon Man,,, even Nigerian princes need to eat

edit - comment gold right here

DEAR KINDLY SIR/MADAM,

THIS EMAIL REQURES THE STRICKTEST CONFIDENCE.
OIL RECENTLY BEEN FOUND ON MY PROPERTY IN NIGERIA, BUT I LACK SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO EXTARCT IT. THE LOCAL BANK SUPERVISOR IS A BRIGAND. HIS BROTHER IN LAW IS GOVERNOR.

WE HUMBLLY BESEECH YOUR ASSISTANCE. YOUR GENEROSITY LOAN OF A MERE USDOLLR $50,000 ALLOWS US TO COMPLETE OUR PIPELINE OF 4KM.
AFTER FINISHING, EXPECTED DATE 6 MONTH HENCE, WE WILL REFUND YOUR GENEROUS US DOLLARS $50.000 PLUS <blink>$20,000</blink> PLUS $1000 EACH MONTH EVER AFTER.
PLEASE CONFIDENTIAL WIRE FUNDS TO MY PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT:
PRINCE SAMUEL PROFIT, FIRTS NATIONAL BANK, NIGERIA

Sometimes you just cant make shit like this up

While folks brace for an expensive and cold winter of , financial emigrants get the 5 star treatment on board of cruise ships

Really -- there's only one solution to this menace.
One little itty bitty finger flex

1665167037325.png

Last edited:
Sometimes you just cant make shit like this up

While folks brace for an expensive and cold winter of , financial emigrants get the 5 star treatment on board of cruise ships

not seeing any 'families' in those vids... Just males

Reactions: Mwalex
Reactions: lariat
In case you didn't hear me say it 2 years ago.

THE mRNA "VACCINES" ARE BIOWEAPONS!
ALL OF THEM.
THE INFLUENZA SHOT WAS AND IS A LESS EFFECTIVE BIOWEAPON.
FAIL TO TREAT ALL MODERN VACCINES WITH GREAT SUSPICION AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

There is no money for doctors in "curing" disease. There is only continual streams of money from "treating" disease.

The easiest way to control people, is to control their health and their food.

War is not over but this is great news Vanderbilt is pausing child tranny mutilation surgeries.
Or so they say they are……

Not dumping on JR, but I’ve seen way too many times where someone gets caught doing the same old shit 3 or 6 months later.

After you’ve seen enough shit in life, what was once chalked up to intelligence/clarvoyance then simply gets explained by experience. BTDT, got the T-shirt.

Or so they say they are……

Not dumping on JR, but I’ve seen way too many times where someone gets caught doing the same old shit 3 or 6 months later.

After you’ve seen enough shit in life, what was once chalked up to intelligence/clarvoyance then simply gets explained by experience. BTDT, got the T-shirt.
Yeah, stopping something like this doesn't repair the individual and group morality behind the actions.

At car inspections now they take pictures of the front and rear of your car.

I have a plate series that only issued one plate. On the front is a USMC EGA with camo background.

Both front and rear plate are circa 1990 or so.

To a camera and the database that USMC plate takes milliseconds to identify me.

Privacy?

Last edited:
These are the folks we are supposed to trust with Election Ballots.

October 1st...........was the 5th year since this happened........I didn't see anything on the forum about this, which surprises me..........this is long, but there a lot of unanswered questions.........and we may never know the truth............