• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

REPUBLICANTS.
The omnibus will fund the 87,000 IRS agents. Do you think that next year going into an election and right before Christmas the republicants will defund it?
It's just more of the unitary bullshit because 90% of the population is clueless.
Vote republican!!!

There are not that many other options. Not vote, vote D or vote I. I can't think of anything else at this stage that will keep you out of a view of sunlight with no stripes.

What is your suggestion to do?

CONSTANT VIGILANCE. Shit like this is always being done and will always be tried by the disarmament fucks. Effective communication of any threats to RKBA, and efficient crowd effort is needed to confront them. It is a job that has to be done around the clock.

"
7. Assembly Bill A416Allows the governor to imprison without trial anyone she considers a threat to public health (CURRENT BILL STATUS – STRICKEN)

• Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health."

JFC...

This was my kid there'd be dead medical staff.

1671210778012.png

Last edited:

Every country following globalists' dictates are going down and crashing in the same fashion. This is no accident. As horrible as this is, it will accelerate until the people o the world demand peace and security - enter "the treaty", one world government, and the Antichrist.

The WEF leaders repeat the same mantras. The path will be the same.

The do not care about "morals"; they are evil.

There are not that many other options. Not vote, vote D or vote I. I can't think of anything else at this stage that will keep you out of a view of sunlight with no stripes.

What is your suggestion to do?
If you want to be part of the charade go ahead.
I will take care of me and mine the best I can. I will not vote for backstabbing sob's just because they are the lesser of two evils. If you suck a tranny's dick is it any different than sucking a dude's? You still sucked a dick.
I will vote in my local city and county and hold them accountable. I do go to the city meetings and I personally know the people on the board and the mayor. I have talked to them outside of the public meeting.
Maybe instead of asking me what I suggest, you could list which part of the corrupted govt can be changed? Easier yet. Name a part of the federal government that is not corrupted.
Keep a small group of friends that are of like mind. Be aware of what is going on. Prepare for the worst. Nobody is coming to save this mess. Ask the orange man.
Your hope is what has allowed the shit show. Voting for the lesser of two evils has allowed them to slowly boil the frog. I will include myself and many others in that.

If you want to be part of the charade go ahead.
I will take care of me and mine the best I can. I will not vote for backstabbing sob's just because they are the lesser of two evils. If you suck a tranny's dick is it any different than sucking a dude's? You still sucked a dick.
I will vote in my local city and county and hold them accountable. I do go to the city meetings and I personally know the people on the board and the mayor. I have talked to them outside of the public meeting.
Maybe instead of asking me what I suggest, you could list which part of the corrupted govt can be changed? Easier yet. Name a part of the federal government that is not corrupted.
Keep a small group of friends that are of like mind. Be aware of what is going on. Prepare for the worst. Nobody is coming to save this mess. Ask the orange man.
Your hope is what has allowed the shit show. Voting for the lesser of two evils has allowed them to slowly boil the frog. I will include myself and many others in that.

Got it, do nothing. Easy enough. And you are really thinking there is any difference between local and fed?

And I would like for you to define "hold them accountable". What does that mean oh mighty keyboard warrior? Let me guess.....not vote for them again.

Your "small group of friends" are totally useless, and I have a feeling sadly you know it. If you don't ask the folks at Ruby Ridge.

I am not trying to pick at you, just have you look in a different direction.

I have no mistake there is a total shit show, and if you read three pages of this thread you know it is all over the world. Brazil has had the shit show in the streets for almost a month now.....and what. Nothing. This country is not even to this point. Will Brazil go past Canada of last winter? Or will the .gov put the screws to them? Will they cave like the truckers in canada? It is only when it gets past that next point will we see what the game plan is to "deal" with it.

What will happen? In any of these countries, including the US. Full on civil wars? What will that look like? 1864? Or Syria? Do you think if it gets crazy everyone else in the world will be hands off.....let the americans figure it out for themselves.....yea right. They all know the resources under the dirt here.

My hope did not allow this corruption allowed it, and corruption going back 200+ years.

Will it get fixed before it is torn apart? Hope so, but being on the down hill side of my 50's, I doubt I will see it. These things tend to take a while to get rolling, and if by chance it does happen, not sure what a 50yr old cripple can do about it......guess vote in local elections.

And while PJ Xiden is more or less blaming all white folks living or dead in the USA for slavery; he does this beauty:

Support a country that has what I'd deem are child slaves. All for green, doesn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and atomic41
Sure could have used her last night ! Slept in a cold sleeping bag , she’d make a good foot warmer ….if she would only shut up ! 😜

Guys got a perfect plug for that....
Just NO TEETH bitch please! As you slide ur feet in her hot little crotch foot warmer.

Reactions: Sandhog308

Headline is misleading. He is making a good point.
from article
"We gotta get back to teaching there is a right or wrong or, I agree with everybody here, we’re going to have to get rid of the Second Amendment, we’re going to have to get rid of Freedom of Speech, we’re going to have to get rid of freedom of assembly," Gohmert said. "This Constitution won’t work the way we are teaching children."

Reactions: atomic41
Twitter Files Part 6; as Miranda Devine said all along, the FBI directed Twitter on censorship:

The RNC is as corrupt as the politicians they represent.

One county is nice, but it won't change things when the bulk of the corruption was around Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Bender and theLBC
Well... now... Sarah Ransome didn't...

2bd27c8bf71e8a28.jpeg

The video is with Alan Dershowitz; who previously said he was just in his underwear to "get a massage". This may show more.

Reactions: gigamortis
Long... but extremely good -- highly detailed.

And the CDC has nerve to again come out today and say "disinformation" is keeping kids from getting vaccinated. I trust Ryan Cole much more than Walensky or any CDC.

Trump didn't have to import refugees to get people to want toward. Just prevented people able to work from getting bennies ad infinitum.

Reactions: gigamortis
Are you a white male with IT experiences who couldn't seem to get a foot in the door to the good jobs? This is why: