• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

TbiyXkzQiLZ0.jpeg
Napalm. Its the only answer.

Got it, do nothing. Easy enough. And you are really thinking there is any difference between local and fed?

And I would like for you to define "hold them accountable". What does that mean oh mighty keyboard warrior? Let me guess.....not vote for them again.

Your "small group of friends" are totally useless, and I have a feeling sadly you know it. If you don't ask the folks at Ruby Ridge.

I am not trying to pick at you, just have you look in a different direction.

I have no mistake there is a total shit show, and if you read three pages of this thread you know it is all over the world. Brazil has had the shit show in the streets for almost a month now.....and what. Nothing. This country is not even to this point. Will Brazil go past Canada of last winter? Or will the .gov put the screws to them? Will they cave like the truckers in canada? It is only when it gets past that next point will we see what the game plan is to "deal" with it.

What will happen? In any of these countries, including the US. Full on civil wars? What will that look like? 1864? Or Syria? Do you think if it gets crazy everyone else in the world will be hands off.....let the americans figure it out for themselves.....yea right. They all know the resources under the dirt here.

My hope did not allow this corruption allowed it, and corruption going back 200+ years.

Will it get fixed before it is torn apart? Hope so, but being on the down hill side of my 50's, I doubt I will see it. These things tend to take a while to get rolling, and if by chance it does happen, not sure what a 50yr old cripple can do about it......guess vote in local elections.
You say Ruby Ridge and I counter with Athens.

What is happening in Canada, Brazil and DC are just for observation and knowing that they have a plan. There's absolutely nothing that I can do to change it.

You may not want to admit it. But yes, you, me and the men for two hundred years before us hoped that the people we elected would represent us and keep to the right path. Voting for the lesser of two evils was the plan to boil the frog and now here we are.
You keep saying that you hope that it gets fixed. That shit has sailed. These fuckers have told you that their goal date is 2030. You say that "these things" take a while to get rolling. I suggest that you review the last 21 years and ask yourself honestly at which point in time did you ever think we'd be at the current status. In relation to national debt, morals, government corruption and any other standard you care to choose.

"The measure also designates more than 906 square miles (2,347 square kilometers) of land for conservation, wilderness areas and other protected areas, as well as roughly 28 square miles (73 square kilometers) of land and $20 million each to two Native American tribes. Churchill County, where the training facility is located, will also receive $20 million."

Reactions: Loner

Every country following globalists' dictates are going down and crashing in the same fashion. This is no accident. As horrible as this is, it will accelerate until the people o the world demand peace and security - enter "the treaty", one world government, and the Antichrist.

The WEF leaders repeat the same mantras. The path will be the same.

The do not care about "morals"; they are evil.

This^^^^^
It is all part of the plan.
The antichrist will be a savior to the world.
We are simply watching the parade of useful idiots right now.

The wrath that would come unto that place and staff would be staggering
Founding Fathers is one and done in history, no one going to taverns anymore is talking about throwing off a tyrannical government. All they talk about "is that a tranny" and do you have her number , my how our society has changed in 250 years.

Simple logic dictates that there is more to it than the lone-gunman scenario.

Otherwise, the docs would not be kept hidden from public review. There would be no need, right? The fact multiple administrations keep kicking the can down the road only fortifies the simple logic path.

Listening to this speech again however, I wonder what was really meant? What was this global threat alluded? A real entity, or an ideology? Both perhaps?

Otherwise, the docs would not be kept hidden from public review. There would be no need, right? The fact multiple administrations keep kicking the can down the road only fortifies the simple logic path.

Listening to this speech again however, I wonder what was really meant? What was this global threat alluded? A real entity, or an ideology? Both perhaps?

It’s the same secret society that’s been around since the beginning of time. Simple as.

An ideology always evolves to an entity