• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ely6fcWkoOAW.jpeg
What a piece of shit!!!!!

Sell all the libs to the Amazigh (Berber) countries like Algeria, Morocco, Mauritania, etc. They are responsible for 80% of the human slave market in existence RIGHT NOW, and historically as well. The other 20% is in the Middle East proper. The European opportunistic slave trade, lasting less than 200 years and merely taking advantage of an already existing market in perpetually war-torn Africa, was NOTHING compared to the wholesale industrial slave trafficking empires operated by the Umayyad, Abbasid, Ottoman, Mamluk, and Berber states. The Muslims operated both north and south, enslaving and abducting Europeans as well as sub-Saharan Africans. Even the Mongol conquerors of the Islamic world in the 1200s, who were definitely not nice guys by a long shot, were appalled by this scale of human trafficking that took place in the region. Accounts from Hulagu Khan's massive campaign to take Iraq and the Levant included ones from Mongol cavalry commanders routinely coming across caravans of caged and bound blonde haired blue eyed 'Nestorian' women being taken by Mamluk and Arab troops to be sold somewhere. After slaughtering the Muslim guards, the Mongols took the women to the nearest towns under their control many of which were originally part of the Crusader Kingdoms and were administered by governors and knights who spoke the same language as the rescued hostages, posted a guard to ensure their safety, and rode onward with the rest of the army. The Mongols were under orders to not harm any Europeans and to look after the safety of any European pilgrims and travelers they came upon because the Great Khan had many Nestorian Christian ambassadors and friends back in his court at Shangdu and he wanted to secure a military alliance with the Crusader Kingdoms to take on the Mamluks in Egypt and Libya.

Reactions: gigamortis
The reactions of the crowd are strange, buildings collapse and they are barely distracted from their phones. No running, no staring, strange...

Totally normal in civilized society where people haven't seen that kind of thing before.

When you're somewhere and people react instantly and appropriately to a deadly situation -- you done fucked up and got yourself some place people die a lot.

Reactions: Emerson0311
The reactions of the crowd are strange, buildings collapse and they are barely distracted from their phones. No running, no staring, strange...

sadly, most people in the first world will react to something like that by trying to film it, instead of getting out of the way or running or trying to save themselves.

This is a good one to listen to.
On work and what people's personal beliefs are.

I wonder what their reaction will be when they meet a certain Jewish Carpenter on a great white thrown. They won't be cheering and wanting to wear red anymore.

NOGALES, Ariz. (AP) — A rancher who lives near Arizona's border with Mexico is being held on a charge of first-degree murder in last week’s fatal shooting of a man tentatively identified as a Mexican citizen. His bail was set at $1 million.

They have more rights than you ya fool and no taxes and all the free everything they could want

I wonder what their reaction will be when they meet a certain Jewish Carpenter on a great white thrown. They won't be cheering and wanting to wear red anymore.

I know the answer to that. They will be hiding in caves begging for rocks to fall and block His view of them.
(Revelations 6:15)

Last edited:
xiden got fact checked...not that this will change the narrative or stop the constant lies.

3LvH8pFPskwQ.png

Reactions: gigamortis
I could offer that service as well , no drugs just very warm copper.......

Reactions: BLEE
Well I got bad news for you.
Its in everything you ingest. Any river downstream from any city of any size is full of it.
Firefighting chemicals are full of it. Flame retardant materials are full of it.
There is literally no way to clean it all up.

Dupont.....one of the big oligarch/secret society/ultra rich families.
All part of the plan.
Cause the sewage plants are dumping it

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
I would imagine her parents approved the touching of their daughter by Joe the Pedo .
That's just politics to them. Some mothers go as far to say things like, "Just do what the nice man tells you to do.":mad:

Reactions: candyx