• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

totally doesn't look like i expected...lol

yQQCVPc8ic6N.jpeg
We don’t expect Satan to be an angel of light either. But here we are.

Reactions: Bender
Last edited:

26 second reminder to ALWAYS have enough ammo, plinking and defensive, for all of the firearms that you have, enough spare parts and tools to keep them well maintained, have sufficient range time all the time to keep your skills honed, and have backups, and backups to your backups. That is the message I got from watching that clip.

This is the woman that the lady in the video is talking about. Despite her being a lesbian, her impersonating a man, project was very objective. I was quite surprised at her actually coming out and saying how tough men really have it.

Here's a good summation about Norah Vincent's trip into masculinity and how it affected her.

Bonus videos:

I'd want to shoot that fucking thing down in a nano second it flew over me :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8067506

totally doesn't look like i expected...lol

yQQCVPc8ic6N.jpeg

Where does he get the "deadly cocktail of drugs"? I thought that the drug companies did not send that stuff out because every life is special......or are only people on death row specail?

Read in an article that this "cause of death" is in the top 10 in Canada, fuzzy memory but might be top 5.

I have a feeling my views on this don't line up with many of you guys. Knowing someone that "hit the off switch" when she was in her early 30's I can understand it, there comes a time when the pain is just so bad you want it to stop.

Tens of thousands if people dying from Fentanyl....
Why would anybody bother with Drs appointment when you can obviously buy as much as you want from the dealer on the corner because it’s rolling across our southern border by the truckload.

Where does he get the "deadly cocktail of drugs"? I thought that the drug companies did not send that stuff out because every life is special......or are only people on death row specail?

Read in an article that this "cause of death" is in the top 10 in Canada, fuzzy memory but might be top 5.

I have a feeling my views on this don't line up with many of you guys. Knowing someone that "hit the off switch" when she was in her early 30's I can understand it, there comes a time when the pain is just so bad you want it to stop.

ending your own life is the ultimate free choice. for people that want to, i dont really have a problem with it. i dont agree that its the answer in most cases, but if someones body has given out and or they are terminally ill, i think it should be a viable option. now, a doctor performing this, who has taken an oath to do no harm? thats a tough pill to swallow.

in the case of canada, they are just throwing it out there as government sanctioned population reduction and healthcare cost control. oh you're 25 years old and a girl turned you down? kill yourself and heres the pills to do it! insanity.

its what we have always said would happen with socialized medicine and they are proving us all right.

Sadly a large segment of white girls and women have this exact mindset about their fathers and brothers. Uncles and cousins. Yet, Many white males still argue that there isn't a multi prong attack by media and .gov and the education establishment against white males.
Its got to be hard to not see it . As its everywhere. Yet they still delude themselves!

And the state of Minnesota democrats just passed a zero carbon energy scam bill.
We will have rolling blackouts in the near future. I can't wait to leave this Damn state!
I expect Minnesota to turn into a mass exodus state . There is no economic reason to stay here if you work in the private sector!

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r