• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1675796725875.png

1675796985316.png

The 15-minute city
is a residential urban concept in which most daily necessities and services, such as work, shopping, education, health, and leisure, should be located within an easily reachable 15-minute walk or bike ride from any point in the city.

Question - is it walk Or Bike.. cause 15 minutes walking is COMPLETLY different in mileage vs a bike ride.

Reactions: BLEE
We want to kill EVERYONE.
Brought to you by Phizer !

I wonder what I'm going to get from my shot in 2020 (before COVID vaccines). Not sure which one I had; but the pneumococcial vaccine I had is the last vaccine I'll ever have...period. Fortunately, to my knowledge, no side effects that I can contribute to this directly.

I wonder what I'm going to get from my shot in 2020 (before COVID vaccines). Not sure which one I had; but the pneumococcial vaccine I had is the last vaccine I'll ever have...period. Fortunately, to my knowledge, no side effects that I can contribute to this directly.

My last tetanus shot was the new and improved tetanus shot. Its a cocktail for tetanus, parvo, rabies, and gheetis.....or something like that.
I've had many regular tetanus shots. This was the first one that I thought was gonna kill me. Was pretty sure my arm was gonna rot off, and I felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck for 3 days.
Never
Again.
Penicillin will cure lockjaw if its caught quick.
The real reason they keep telling folks antibiotics dont work anymore?
They want you to get a vaccine.
I may have fell off a turnip truck but I didn't roll off in the ditch.

My last tetanus shot was the new and improved tetanus shot. Its a cocktail for tetanus, parvo, rabies, and gheetis.....or something like that.
I've had many regular tetanus shots. This was the first one that I thought was gonna kill me. Was pretty sure my arm was gonna rot off, and I felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck for 3 days.
Never
Again.
Penicillin will cure lockjaw if its caught quick.
The real reason they keep telling folks antibiotics dont work anymore?
They want you to get a vaccine.
I may have fell off a turnip truck but I didn't roll off in the ditch.
Put a hot mig wire through my glove and into my finger a few months back and wound up at the emergency room since it got infected. They gave me a tetanus shot and didn't have any issues. Must have been the old version.

Remember that all this stuff is perfectly “legal”. To do what is necessary to stop it isn’t. What more do you need to know about the law. Back the blue.
Until it all hits the skids... And the time comes one cant trust the blue that arent upholding their oath or working for team evil.

When the needs of many out weight the needs of the few or even one. Learn to read the wind ,elevation is your friend.
"Of all the souls I have known, his was the most human."

How can those people even be standing, I drove by a farm with my window down and that spreader was about 200 yards off the side of the road and it took my breathe away.
Around here they would have been cuffed, booked, and charge with misdemeanor trespassing, {unless any of them were trespassing with a weapon, thats more charges} All their shit would have been left for the land owner, whom they would have had to get permission from to enter the property and retrieve their items. I probably would have dragged it all to the edge of the property with a rake, and complained if they didn't come clean up their trash, and then asked they be charged for littering, and asked for them to pay restitution for removing their trash from the field, and for cleaning it up if they didn't.

The real question is why are the high school and some college group smarter than the group with degrees. It made me laugh reading minutes from a school board meeting the other day. The PHD superintendent, called classified employees a dime a dozen. These are people who have worked for the district for years, perform multiple tasks, and constantly go above and beyond doing things that are not part of their job that people with degrees wont do.

And a person who is in a position who's average length of service to a district is 2 years called them literally, "A dime a dozen." "They aren't worth more money." Mean while the school pays a superintendent, and two former superintendents, as advisors while they also collect retirement, all at the superintendent rate. Also meanwhile, they can't fill classified positions, and their starting wage on their salary schedule for those positions has fallen below minimum wage. Which means they are starting people at at step 7 or 8, making the same as people who have been there for 7 or 8 years.

Around here they would have been cuffed, booked, and charge with misdemeanor trespassing, {unless any of them were trespassing with a weapon, thats more charges} All their shit would have been left for the land owner, whom they would have had to get permission from to enter the property and retrieve their items. I probably would have dragged it all to the edge of the property with a rake, and complained if they didn't come clean up their trash, and then asked they be charged for littering, and asked for them to pay restitution for removing their trash from the field, and for cleaning it up if they didn't.

You mean those evil cops where you live would do that? I can now understand how some on this forum have some feelings to the fuzz.

The real question is why are the high school and some college group smarter than the group with degrees. It made me laugh reading minutes from a school board meeting the other day. The PHD superintendent, called classified employees a dime a dozen. These are people who have worked for the district for years, perform multiple tasks, and constantly go above and beyond doing things that are not part of their job that people with degrees wont do.

And a person who is in a position who's average length of service to a district is 2 years called them literally, "A dime a dozen." "They aren't worth more money." Mean while the school pays a superintendent, and two former superintendents, as advisors while they also collect retirement, all at the superintendent rate. Also meanwhile, they can't fill classified positions, and their starting wage on their salary schedule for those positions has fallen below minimum wage. Which means they are starting people at at step 7 or 8, making the same as people who have been there for 7 or 8 years.
This graph puts me in and amoung a pretty poor group. But the scary part is the fact that bachelors and masters awardee’s, seem to be following the party line, they could and should be a very influential group. They should be the ones who have been taught to think independently. Yet they seem to be following like dogs to a canned doggie treat.

Make one wonder just what is being taught behind the closed doors of academia.

This graph puts me in and amoung a pretty poor group. But the scary part is the fact that bachelors and masters awardee’s, seem to be following the party line, they could and should be a very influential group. They should be the ones who have been taught to think independently. Yet they seem to be following like dogs to a canned doggie treat.

Make one wonder just what is being taught behind the closed doors of academia.
You should be correct but the part that is missing is what are the degrees in? With the current nature of college education I bet a lot of the BS's and MS's are in nonsense and those folks are not smart enough to do their own critical thinking.