• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

AD79971A-9E83-4D03-8357-71AEAC07D479.gif

Just gettin y’all warmed up for the real deal.

Last edited:
I might be late with this , just heard there was a killin took place in Salt Lake , the fbi
dusted a biden hater ??
I can smell shit stirring big time !
Next 🙈
The victim was an over weight 75 yo male. Posted it was time to dust off his M24, because Biden was coming to Salt Lake.

Reactions: Sandhog308

Old hag cheated the reaper again. Her fellow deamons will have her eventually.
Special basement in the depths of Hell that has lots of vacancies , Going to have a rush shortly …. fill er up 👍

Dumb ass.
She has no clue of the implications.

Your soul for convenience? Maybe.
Your soul for security? Not at all.*

*Fun Fact: Her entire right hand could likely be carried in your pants pocket to access any of her "secure" funds, devices or residence at your own convenience.

View attachment 8200754
Just gettin y’all warmed up for the real deal.
main-qimg-36841bebccfcfb658cff1a638725a911.webp

Last month Revolver News broadcast live Dr. Darren Beattie’s interview with ousted and embattled former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan. Beattie pointed out the striking parallels between Trump and Khan–both international superstar celebrities in the 80s, both defeated two corrupt political dynasties to score an historic populist victory in the 2010s, both hated by their respective deep states, both ousted from power from their respective deep states, and both are face multiple indictments from a corrupt justice department controlled by political enemies.

Reactions: gigamortis
Dumb ass.
She has no clue of the implications.

Your soul for convenience? Maybe.
Your soul for security? Not at all.*

*Fun Fact: Her entire right hand could likely be carried in your pants pocket to access any of her "secure" funds, devices or residence at your own convenience.
What else good be done with that right hand……some strange going on……

Reactions: myronman3
I figured you would have seen the story 👍 🍻
One big lesson that we should all take from this is in the details on how the FBI was alerted to Deleeuw. Also, pay close attention to the following:

"On March 19, the charging documents said two special agents with the FBI conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging documents said." (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083)

See how they are setting the picture of how a "radical" looks?

From the same site:

"The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by Robertson on another social media platform. Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms, according to the charging documents."

A lot of people own ghille suits, well they are now getting classified as a radical. Also, I wonder what the definition of "sniper rifle" was for the article?

At the end of day post smart and be smart. The internet cannot pick up on sarcasm or a shitty sense of humor.

Last edited:
One big lesson that we should all take from this is in the details on how the FBI was alerted to Deleeuw. Also, pay close attention to the following:

"On March 19, the charging documents said two special agents with the FBI conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging documents said." (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083)

See how they are setting the picture of what a radical looks?

From the same site:

"The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by Robertson on another social media platform. Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms, according to the charging documents."

A lot of people own ghille suits, well they are now getting classified as a radical. Also, wonder what the definition of "sniper rifle" was for the article?
It won’t just be ghillie suits that will label a person. Just owning any camouflage will get you in trouble.

ASGH...but,

This is why trump cant run again, will expose many shenanigans regardless if he wins or not. Unless covid-23 brings about mass mail-in vote ...

As the election get closer, the more "distractions". Going to be interesting to watch lmao...
The only thing that can prevent Trump from running again is if he is dead. The real question is can he get elected again?

Reactions: Sandhog308

Robbie Robertson, The Band co-founder and guitarist, dead at 80​

I'm old......one of my favorite bands, and in my opinion one of their best songs.........

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ZiaHunter

See how they are setting the picture of how a "radical" looks?

From the same site:

A lot of people own ghille suits, well they are now getting classified as a radical. Also, I wonder what the definition of "sniper rifle" was for the article?

At the end of day post smart and be smart. The internet cannot pick up on sarcasm or a shitty sense of humor.

The AR style lapel pen 🤔 I’m throwing all mine in the River 😂

Last edited: