• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ready Get Set -- RACE to the bottom... lol

I guess everyone gets a participation trophy instead of a diploma after the 12th grade. Then a ribbon when you finish your 4 years at a state ran indoctrination school.

Truly is sad...

1IcXE24.png

This is one of those times where it's simultaneously surprising that someone is dead, and also surprising that they weren't dead a long time ago.

He's had some views that, shall we say, have occasionally been at odds with the American government.

macafee.png

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
listen to this faggot claim that thousands of americans tried to overthrow the government.

Does he honestly believe this or is he just playing the part that he's told to play? I can't imagine a man of his stature to be so WOKE that he can't see what is going on in this country.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Nellis AFB staged its first ever drag queen show on June 17th called ‘Drag-u-Nellis’ ROFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Remember this guy , playing mentally unfit for duty ......................these days -> “essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military.
E4LVznNXMAYlIW8

A U.S. Air Force base responded to controversy about a drag queen show hosted by the base by saying the performance was “essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military.

“The event was sponsored by a private organization and provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community,” said the statement, adding that

“Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.”

Nellis AFB staged its first ever drag queen show on June 17th called ‘Drag-u-Nellis’ – which it said was important in teaching military personnel the “significance of Drag in the LGBT+ Community.”
E4LSd59VUAIUFHW

Last edited:
I guess it wasn't the smartest thing to out yourself to the CIA. I don't think too many good things are going to come from it.

However those 31 TBs of data sure will be an interesting read for the next 5 years.
he's been in jail for some time. i wonder if he was bluffing, or if there is a deadman's switch.

You’d think he would understand the irony of that statement after Afghanistan and Iraq, but then again we are talking about creepy uncle Joe.

@pmclaine Biden is talking about private cannons again.

Oh God. This fuckstain again talking about a fuckstain....

I heard some of Bidens slurred remarks.

He and anyone that listens to him is a historical tard.

His Bullshit about deer with kevlar and basically threatening us with F-15 and Nukes.

The more he talks, the longer he stays in office, the more important 2A is.

Oh God. This fuckstain again talking about a fuckstain....

I heard some of Bidens slurred remarks.

He and anyone that listens to him is a historical tard.

His Bullshit about deer with kevlar and basically threatening us with F-15 and Nukes.

The more he talks, the longer he stays in office, the more important 2A is.
And after a few dozen people in bear skins and horns almost deposed the entire government structure with nothing but a couple zip ties.

jesus christ this pedo is a fucking retard.

Why don't we start by enforcing some laws...you know...it all starts at the top...having a ring to cheat the election is against the law...or didn't PJ think about that during his speach? Think gangbangers are getting their weapons legally PJ? Go look at places with all these gun control laws PJ, like SHITcago....great place to be...guns are illegal yet how many folks get shot every weekend? Stick to picking your favorite ice cream PJ...that's about all your competent enough to do.