• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Ydq3YFP0.png
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART...
LETS HELP HER OUT! 🤣💪🥰

www.votecarone.com

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bender
He's an idiot. He think he's going to scare us with the threat of nuclear weapons being used on his own people? If he's threatening the people of the USA, there's gotta be a law to prevent these type of threats coming from the POTUS.
From the president who had the national guard protection for his inauguration, threatening citizens with nuclear weapons is not a surprise.
What a clown, he makes Obama look good!
And that’s quite an achievement!
😂
Isn’t is interesting that the last two candidates the Democrats put up for president were intimate friends with a grand cyclops of the KKK?
These woke useless idiots got played!

From the president who had the national guard protection for his inauguration, threatening citizens with nuclear weapons is not a surprise.
What a clown, he makes Obama look good!
And that’s quite an achievement!
😂
Isn’t is interesting that the last two candidates the Democrats put up for president were intimate friends with a grand cyclops of the KKK?
These woke useless idiots got played!

But this time, he actually threatened the life of ALL US citizens who disagree with him.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trump’s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friend’s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

Nonetheless, he was raided in February by the FBI anti-terrorism task force, handcuffed, paraded and detained for three hours while his apartment was ransacked and all his devices confiscated. Four months later, he hasn’t been charged and doesn’t have his devices back, but his neighbors are shunning him, and he’s had two strokes from the stress.

“It’s destroyed my reputation,” he says. “I’m not a violent invader … I do not condone the criminality and violence on [Jan. 6] whatsoever.”

The FBI told Bolanos he was raided because of a tip to the Jan. 6 hotline from a neighbor who said he had overheard him “boasting” about being at the Capitol.

why gen. milley is a piece of shit.

I thought Milley was a POS before he got involved in the Trump Admin.

I first heard about him when he involved himself in this......

Short story....

French paratrooper comes across M1 Garand farmer has had in his possession since WWII.

Name of soldier is carved in stock.

French Para finds survivors of soldier and wants to return M1 to them.

Milley gets involved.

Family is located.

Milley tells family its still USGI property and cant be given away, than hangs it in his office.

"USGI Property"?

Than how can I buy one from the CMP?

Who knows if the family even wanted it but it was a dick move on Milleys part.

and........

Milley looks like shit in the new "Pinks and Greens".

1940s guys looked good in that uniform because they were rail thin.........Milley looks like Leslie Groves when he is wearing them.

1624543936859.png

This also proves the corruption of the judicial system for issuing warrants due to speculation of an unknown and unvetted phone call. Not good men. This could happen to anyone and heaven forbid they find something in your home they don’t like. The govt is supposed to be restricted from illegal and unwarranted search and seizures. Not anymore. I don’t know the way out of this mess.

This is how the new Red Flags laws are designed to operate. Get a tip, raid your house, take all of your firearms and then YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO A JUDGE THAT YOU'RE NOT DANGEROUS.

We've had 2 citizens shot and killed by cops due to this Red Flag law in Maryland.

• Wow
Reactions: BullGear

Well now, isn't that interesting. This has been such a witch hunt since the beginning. I can't see it ending until Biden is out of office.

Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
The state legislatures allowed this to happen. This why I don’t have any faith in the audit process. Do you really think these people would incriminate themselves? Even if they did, do you think the corrupt police would make arrests? Even if they did do you think the corrupt prosecutors will prosecute? Even if they did, do you think the courts would hold them accountable?
We (the Country) is/are in a world of Fuck!! There, I said it! Mac:mad::mad:

So, does anyone know what that means for his nomination???
It goes to the senate majority leader to either squash the nomination or proceed to a full senate vote I believe. They need him in there badly, so it’s safe to say it will go to a full vote with karmella as the tie breaker. I’m emailing Joe Manchin again today, not sure it will do a damn thing or not, but I have to try.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Sad. One would think somebody born where every single day there is a risk of suicide bomber/terrorism would be able to see the similarities here. It's not the color, but the actions! PERIOD. Like that shootout in the video posted above. Doesn't matter if their race (or age) it's against the law an they should be prosecuted.

Lightfoot acknowledged the daylight stabbing near Willis Tower was shocking. But she categorically denied the attack was an indication the downtown is unsafe.

“The events that you noted are obviously tragic and heartbreaking. But the reality is — June over June from last year to this one — what we’ve seen is a downward trend in both homicides and shootings.
This is untrue... Chicago is at least at a 12 year high for homicides thru June.
2021_murder_trend_062421.png

• Haha
"...We used data from 43 countries and all U.S. states and find the introduction of shelter-in-place (SIP) policies did not lead to reductions in excess deaths...."