• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Does that mean we can suspend the law licenses of all the JDs in congress who lie daily to their constituents?

PAKExiSo.jpeg

Just doing my job

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trump’s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friend’s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

Nonetheless, he was raided in February by the FBI anti-terrorism task force, handcuffed, paraded and detained for three hours while his apartment was ransacked and all his devices confiscated. Four months later, he hasn’t been charged and doesn’t have his devices back, but his neighbors are shunning him, and he’s had two strokes from the stress.

“It’s destroyed my reputation,” he says. “I’m not a violent invader … I do not condone the criminality and violence on [Jan. 6] whatsoever.”

The FBI told Bolanos he was raided because of a tip to the Jan. 6 hotline from a neighbor who said he had overheard him “boasting” about being at the Capitol.

• Angry
Reactions: Steel head
1. Rule of thumb has nothing to do with any form of domestic abuse and there has never been any sort of law of that nature codified in Britain or in the US.

2. Picnic. Is not. Fucking. Racist. It comes from a French term for when people would dine in a restaurant but bring their own wine.

3. Yeah, "go off the reservation" has an... unfortunate origin and past. So does "going postal". Too damn bad.

Whoever wrote the original list is an imbecile who needs a good smacking.

Does that mean we can suspend the law licenses of all the JDs in congress who lie daily to their constituents?

I can't say this was a surprise. I thought this would happen a lot soon after Jan 20th.

This is an incredible video highlighting the coordinated Media and Government coverup of the effectiveness of Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and other covid treatments. The coordinated denial of life saving information about the early and effective treatment for those with covid is a crime in my book. Thousands have died that could have been saved so others can make a buck. There is going to be a harsh judgement coming for those who participated in this cover up.

Our local media had Dr. Varon on what seemed like everyday, and yet not one network aired a single word from him about the effectiveness of treatment with existing and proven drugs. Wow! Just wow! I also understand that many Memorial doctors were and maybe still are taking Hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic. Memorial fired (suspended?) about 130 employees for not getting the vaccine and is now offering $15k bonuses for new hires.

theLBC - Thanks again for all the reporting here on the Hide. It is just amazing!!

The way I read that, is that if you are representing a defendant and the court finds them guilty, then you should be bared from practicing law, because you lied when you plead the defendant was not guilty. He is guilty, you lied, and now no more practicing law for you!