• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Make no mistake - they want this publicized. They want to be very, very clear on how they intend to treat the opposing elements now that they have power. They want YOU to fear any action standing up against frauds in the past and future fraud to come, standing up for freedom or free speech. There is a clear double standard, and it doesn't matter. These individuals rights are clearly being violated - and nothing's being done about it.

e7euslsu.jpeg
Really, you can be active duty Army and have a mop on your head............WTF........

Reactions: 10ring'r
Really, you can be active duty Army and have a mop on your head............WTF........
On the weekends yes...sadly

Except if you are a woman, then you can now have them at any time. And please dont think about correcting females...

Doc

Reactions: HD1911

Yet state, local and federal prosecutors refuse to prosecute hundreds of BLM & Antifa rioters for months of riots, arson, assaults and wholesale destruction of private and public property and just announced that they are dropping charges for five PRC nationals who came here to "study" but concealed their affiliation with the Chinese Communist Party or the People's Liberation Army.

:mad:

people that got the fake #clotshot will be given vaccine passports.

like i have said already, i have sacrificed the privilege of the #clotshot and protection it offers (or doesn't) and will be part of the control group.

i wonder how many of the elites and democrat power structure have been given the placebo.

Given a placebo but still get your passport....because you are submissive to the powers that be. This makes ZERO scientific sense.

Even back in my A.D. days, blacks would not of been able to "pack" that much hair down to pass a 35-10 inspection. AND...it's not like you can pull those "Dreadlocks" out every F'n day, prior to inspection, either. I'm not black, so, there's that. Maybe they have a better system/tighter nylons, nowadays? OR...sh#t's a lot laxer in todays Military.
Mac

Let's do some quick maths:

Let's say he started out very entry at $42k in insurance. 87% increase so he could be making $79k.

She's a research doctor, probably started out making $225k, 18%, making $266k?

I'm not sure there's an issue here? Large salaries grow slower than smaller ones do. Also large salaries are supplemented by bonuses in either profit sharing or year end distributions
Not in education. In education they give raises to everyone by percentage. When you see a superintendent or executive director replaced, the next person who takes the job always makes more than the last person who had the job. So this brand new never done anything guy, is worth more to start, than the guy who has already been doing it. Its funny how everything the government is in works opposite of how they say it should. The gap in pay between administration and everyone else counties to widen for that reason. Then when they want to save money. They hire a new administrator who makes more than the last guy, who cuts positions, so everyone does more work. Its the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Reactions: Bender
  • Haha
Last edited:
I have decided that this existence is hell, or purgatory if you will. We have to find our way to God with our free will. The “rest” of the world is trying to out lie, cheat and steal only for this short life. We must remember there is more to our existing than bank accounts and ruling over others. The ONLY way we will survive this game, is to not play it. Become ungovernable.

Someone do this guy (and us) a favor....

Ooo-eee Look at his ear clip. What a trendsetter. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

That guy sucks. Fuck him

I can't even start to watch that sh#t. Just boils the Fu#K right out of me. Mac:mad::mad:
Me too! My wife will put a blood pressure monitor on my arm and watch it go up. It pisses me off what they are doing to this country. 😡

Robert Barnes Jul 25, 2021 at 1:33pm

Article of the Day: Turley Spots Trouble in Whitmer Case

Tell me this Trask FBI agent doesn't read like he walked right off the pages of a James Ellroy novel! The lead agent who orchestrated the entrapment of the Whitmer kidnapping plot -- timed to hurt Trump in a key swing state right before the election -- reads like such a nefarious characters, setting up scapegoats, engineering bogus plots, in between swinger parties and beating up his wife, while attending to parties with politicians and running a bunch of side hustles. What might the consequences be? See Professor Turley's thoughts... "At every critical juncture, agents like Trask appear to push the effort along, even overcoming reluctance of the alleged conspirators. That includes calling meetings where the conspirators first met and structuring the planning stage for the crime. The FBI even paid for room and foods to keep the planning going. Reportedly, the FBI informant ultimately rose to second in command of the conspiracy."

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...-agent-undermine-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case/

Me too! My wife will put a blood pressure monitor on my arm and watch it go up. It pisses me off what they are doing to this country. 😡
I'm sooo glad I left the Big City. So far, I've been lucky. I'm always armed when I leave home and head off to the "jungle". I'm amazed we haven't heard of any vigilante justice.
I just see that match getting closer, and closer, to that wavering fuse and it turns into the Wild, Wild, West again. I can't see it going any other way at this point.
I thought, yeah, we'd see some protests, riots, so on and so forth, but, it's been allowed to get so far out of hand, I don't think we can reel it back in, without drastic measures taking place. This is NOT going to end well. Just my thoughts, anyways. Mac

You may be surprised how quickly our populace would submit. :(
I have some faith left for the US.
Someone do this guy (and us) a favor....

Ooo-eee Look at his ear clip. What a trendsetter. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Seems a good lawyer might be able to do something with this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
For once, I agree with Fraudi's statement; or at least part of it: "We have two kinds of America". Yes, Yes, Dr. Fraudi we do...Liberty loving, Constitutional loving Americans and those who are not (along with some who have been forced in order to maintain their livelihood).

I have a few friends who have had the jab; fortunately, at this point, nothing bad has happened. One lives in NY and was more or less directed to; not sure how much push back could have been given. However, it's complete blackmail to FORCE someone to have a medical procedure using an experimental drug/vaccine. It's also against Nuremburg Code (but we seem as a planet to have forgotten about what happened in Nazi Germany...including some folks I know who should know better).

While giving a bunch of shots seemed easy at first, I think the shot givers are going to be earning they're pay soon.
I won't get the shot...kids won't get the shot, nope.
Sorry for their ignorances but they may not want to press forward to much more.

Robert Barnes Jul 25, 2021 at 1:33pm

Article of the Day: Turley Spots Trouble in Whitmer Case

Tell me this Trask FBI agent doesn't read like he walked right off the pages of a James Ellroy novel! The lead agent who orchestrated the entrapment of the Whitmer kidnapping plot -- timed to hurt Trump in a key swing state right before the election -- reads like such a nefarious characters, setting up scapegoats, engineering bogus plots, in between swinger parties and beating up his wife, while attending to parties with politicians and running a bunch of side hustles. What might the consequences be? See Professor Turley's thoughts... "At every critical juncture, agents like Trask appear to push the effort along, even overcoming reluctance of the alleged conspirators. That includes calling meetings where the conspirators first met and structuring the planning stage for the crime. The FBI even paid for room and foods to keep the planning going. Reportedly, the FBI informant ultimately rose to second in command of the conspiracy."

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...-agent-undermine-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case/
if you missed it, this is a great summary of the events and those involved.

you can skip to ~3 minutes in to get to the timeline.

Reactions: TACC and chrome

Yes they absolutely are to blame. I heard a great explanation the other day on patriot radio on Xm
the fbi attempted to gain info on “ white supremacit’s” or whatever they thought they were going to get and their little play quickly devolved into a classic entrapment case by them( the fbi) basically concocting the whole kidnapping plot. Guys who may have joined up with the interest of protecting their country quickly found themselves in shit. The FBI even paid the “ conspirators” travel expenses and meals. I believe the victims in this as I believevNOTHING that comes from the gov’t

Matt has an awesome channel, I watch his stuff the moment it comes out. It is a shame he doesn't have more traffic (but we know why).

I'm pretty sure several federal and international laws are being broken in the indefinite detainment and torture of the Jan 6th protestors. I can't believe with this info public it hasn't been stopped. Disgusting.

He Makes A Real Good Argument. Doesn't He? :ROFLMAO: 🤭

W H O L L Y F U C K

He's either a fucking idiot or two damn old, best case he's both. Did you listen to him explaining that democracy is to slow decisions have to be made so quick today that we have to be like China and Russia with oligarchs. I guess he wants to be like Putin. Sitting POTUS telling the people our government is a thing of the past a relic. I know our system is doomed because of the left but man being told we need a dictator to keep up with the rest of the world .......