• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Iq6JbbvL.jpeg

He's either a fucking idiot or two damn old, best case he's both. Did you listen to him explaining that democracy is to slow decisions have to be made so quick today that we have to be like China and Russia with oligarchs. I guess he wants to be like Putin. Sitting POTUS telling the people our government is a thing of the past a relic. I know our system is doomed because of the left but man being told we need a dictator to keep up with the rest of the world .......
I've never liked this person. His voice just irritates the p!ss out of me. Always has, when he was a Senator the same thing. He's always been a low IQ person, and now, because he's suffering ULTRA-SEVERE age-related mental degradation it's just mind boggling this man "got" more votes than Trump.

Since he is a human in age-related decline, anybody that knows this syndrome knows that humans suffering from this cannot hold back the truth at times or what they are feeling. Hence, he was telling 100% the truth that 'they'd assembled the...biggest voter fraud....in history.' Just like this "democracy is slow to make decisions." Granted, actual democracy isn't slow to make decisions (hence the cluster fuck we are in now), Constitutional Republics on the other hand are MEASURED in their decisions. Dumb ##@# we've elected...on both sides!!!!!!!!!!

the vax is making people sick. almost everyone in ICU is vaccinated.

You have to admire his honesty. That wouldn't happen in (enter location), under a fascist regimen.

Clearly, we are going to see the same here. Minus the info. of who is and isn't vaccinated, just like the absence of truth on the vaccination death rates.

We have had more than half a million US citizens killed by the virus (supposedly), and probably 100K who died within a week from the vaccine, and now will face a wave of deaths that are a result of the vaccination pathogen itself being spread. For those of us who are immunocompromised, how do we avoid exposure to the pathogen released by the vaccinated?

One of the worst things Trump did, is give the manufacturers a legal pass in the name of getting it to market quicker. Too bad.

Last edited:
The .gov is being exposed for what it is, a corrupted swamp. ASGH, BUT, hopefully, if the amount of info. that's been put out, is at least, 50% true and factual, people will start to wake-up and take a stand. .Gov is being forced against the wall. Too much shit is being put on display, and they know, many of us are not stupid. Covid/vaxs, are just the start of this test. We haven't seen the marches, protests, rallies, like are happening in other countries, here, yet. But, It will happen here. I'm hoping, our election system can/will get fixed. If it doesn't, well..... . If the commie party, is kept from cheating, whether, in the Pri., or, Gen., I feel the commie's will be a thing of the past. This is their "Hail Mary". It will take a lot of work, from us "Patriots", to clean our Nation up, from all the damage that this admin. has done. I just hope I can be there to accomplish this mission, before I'm too F'n old to move my ass. Merica! Mac🇺🇸

Hmmm,even the "seasoned" guys over at CMP are concerned....

That was a message from the NSA to show Tucker how accessible he is in person.

If you're a conservative personality, don't carry weapons with you at all times, and aren't 1000% willing to use them against anyone, I don't know what to tell you.

• Love
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Tucker should have lit him up, "I feared for my life"
dont even need a gun, one good throw to the ground and a pop in the mouth and that fat fucking hillbilly would have been bawling his eyes out.

people that get in your face with 0 hesitation have never been in a fight before, and they literally dont know how to react when they unexpectedly have to swallow some teeth....they think they can act that way because they HAVE acted that way for so long without consequences......once they realize they arent superman, they just shut down.

between CIA plant, or some fat fucking weaboo.....im leaning towards the weaboo.

"This is not a Trump rally, Let them holler, nobody is listening." So much for listening to the people that you are supposed to represent.

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer
He's either a fucking idiot or two damn old, best case he's both. Did you listen to him explaining that democracy is to slow decisions have to be made so quick today that we have to be like China and Russia with oligarchs. I guess he wants to be like Putin. Sitting POTUS telling the people our government is a thing of the past a relic. I know our system is doomed because of the left but man being told we need a dictator to keep up with the rest of the world .......
By people who accused Trump of trying to be a dictator russian agent for four years.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
No.
You don't want to get close to those who had the real vax.
Its all a big experiment, full of guinea pigs.
Just like any good scientific experiment, there is of course a placebo as well.
You can be sure, they know who gets a placebo.
Possible reason they wanted the people they experimented on masked up still until they could get to critical mass.

ugenti is the cunt that is fighting the audit. they are all deviants.

lNc7Axv5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

The Weimar Republic gun law before the Nazis took over said in part:

"A permit to acquire a handgun or to carry firearms may only be issued to persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a permit." [emphasis added]

So just who was considered not "trustworthy?" That question would be settled within a few short years.

I humbly submit that in a very short time there will be esteemed members of this august forum that will be deemed not "trustworthy."

Reactions: Newenglandwood
To be fair, protests are kind of the French thing to do…so I don’t see how this isn’t different than any other day in France 😂😂😂😂

There hasn't been a good protest in France since 1789. I don't speak French so maybe someone could translate the illustration below; which BTW, makes one wonder what other grievances the Jacobins had against the monarchy and some of the ruling clerics.

95122270_3145061025526450_8546770776265588736_n-e1591530424814.png