• Site updates coming Monday!

The site will be down on November 1st starting at 8am CT for software updates.

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    many still don't know the story of how they not only watched black americans die of syphilis, they contacted their private doctors and told them not to help the patients. this is our government and our CDC.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    lol

8bBrK9BL.jpeg

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    Hmmmm...maybe this has to do with a lot of our athletes taking knee, turning back, etc. KARMA.

I'm not watching any of the olympics myself. I may, if by accident I'm watching TV, see who wins the big track events. The rest...could care less about.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Hmmmm...maybe this has to do with a lot of our athletes taking knee, turning back, etc. KARMA.

I'm not watching any of the olympics myself. I may, if by accident I'm watching TV, see who wins the big track events. The rest...could care less about.

i heard nobody on the women's soccer team knelt today before the second game, but of course i have to take somebody else's word for it.

Reactions: NoDopes and Maxwell

Charger442

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas

Let's do some quick maths:

Let's say he started out very entry at $42k in insurance. 87% increase so he could be making $79k.

She's a research doctor, probably started out making $225k, 18%, making $266k?

I'm not sure there's an issue here? Large salaries grow slower than smaller ones do. Also large salaries are supplemented by bonuses in either profit sharing or year end distributions

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

Let's say he started out very entry at $42k in insurance. 87% increase so he could be making $79k.

I'm not sure there's an issue here? Large salaries grow slower than smaller ones do. Also large salaries are supplemented by bonuses in either profit sharing or year end distributions
    if teachers were paid for results, like a commission job, many would starve.

Buckley

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 29, 2018
    Washington State

So she married an Actuary? Look up their salary over years of service. And she is complaining? Some people just can’t be happy.

lariat

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    Female breadwinner. Isn't that the pinnacle? Isn't that the feminist manifestation?
    When one casts their eyes over their blessings it is the basest among us that find injustice where it doesn’t exist.

unfortunately, more are becoming that way. Many need to take a trip to a 3rd world country to calm the fuck down and realize what they have.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    When one casts their eyes over their blessings it is the basest among us that find injustice where it doesn’t exist.

unfortunately, more are becoming that way. Many need to take a trip to a 3rd world country to calm the fuck down and realize what they have.
    i appreciate america more just from living for a few years in the UK.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    So the French now actually have more balls than most US citizens...
    to be fair, there are americans that have been locked up for months, just for walking into the capitol building.
    i believe they are doing this for effect.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Make no mistake - they want this publicized. They want to be very, very clear on how they intend to treat the opposing elements now that they have power. They want YOU to fear any action standing up against frauds in the past and future fraud to come, standing up for freedom or free speech. There is a clear double standard, and it doesn't matter. These individuals rights are clearly being violated - and nothing's being done about it.

Howland

Nimrod
    Minuteman
    Sep 30, 2017
    Upstate South Carolina

Yet state, local and federal prosecutors refuse to prosecute hundreds of BLM & Antifa rioters for months of riots, arson, assaults and wholesale destruction of private and public property and just announced that they are dropping charges for five PRC nationals who came here to "study" but concealed their affiliation with the Chinese Communist Party or the People's Liberation Army.

:mad:

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    people that got the fake #clotshot will be given vaccine passports.

like i have said already, i have sacrificed the privilege of the #clotshot and protection it offers (or doesn't) and will be part of the control group.

i wonder how many of the elites and democrat power structure have been given the placebo.

Given a placebo but still get your passport....because you are submissive to the powers that be. This makes ZERO scientific sense.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    Really, you can be active duty Army and have a mop on your head............WTF........
    Even back in my A.D. days, blacks would not of been able to "pack" that much hair down to pass a 35-10 inspection. AND...it's not like you can pull those "Dreadlocks" out every F'n day, prior to inspection, either. I'm not black, so, there's that. Maybe they have a better system/tighter nylons, nowadays? OR...sh#t's a lot laxer in todays Military.
    Mac

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2014
    Colorado

Not in education. In education they give raises to everyone by percentage. When you see a superintendent or executive director replaced, the next person who takes the job always makes more than the last person who had the job. So this brand new never done anything guy, is worth more to start, than the guy who has already been doing it. Its funny how everything the government is in works opposite of how they say it should. The gap in pay between administration and everyone else counties to widen for that reason. Then when they want to save money. They hire a new administrator who makes more than the last guy, who cuts positions, so everyone does more work. Its the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Reactions: Bender

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bender

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    Someone do this guy (and us) a favor....

Ooo-eee Look at his ear clip. What a trendsetter. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Last edited:

Bender

Known Troll
    Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    I have decided that this existence is hell, or purgatory if you will. We have to find our way to God with our free will. The “rest” of the world is trying to out lie, cheat and steal only for this short life. We must remember there is more to our existing than bank accounts and ruling over others. The ONLY way we will survive this game, is to not play it. Become ungovernable.

Charger442

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    Someone do this guy (and us) a favor....

Ooo-eee Look at his ear clip. What a trendsetter. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

That guy sucks. Fuck him

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North

Josh1978

1 Mile
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    May 19, 2020
    KS
    I can't even start to watch that sh#t. Just boils the Fu#K right out of me. Mac:mad::mad:
    Me too! My wife will put a blood pressure monitor on my arm and watch it go up. It pisses me off what they are doing to this country. 😡

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    Robert Barnes Jul 25, 2021 at 1:33pm

Article of the Day: Turley Spots Trouble in Whitmer Case

Tell me this Trask FBI agent doesn't read like he walked right off the pages of a James Ellroy novel! The lead agent who orchestrated the entrapment of the Whitmer kidnapping plot -- timed to hurt Trump in a key swing state right before the election -- reads like such a nefarious characters, setting up scapegoats, engineering bogus plots, in between swinger parties and beating up his wife, while attending to parties with politicians and running a bunch of side hustles. What might the consequences be? See Professor Turley's thoughts... "At every critical juncture, agents like Trask appear to push the effort along, even overcoming reluctance of the alleged conspirators. That includes calling meetings where the conspirators first met and structuring the planning stage for the crime. The FBI even paid for room and foods to keep the planning going. Reportedly, the FBI informant ultimately rose to second in command of the conspiracy."

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...-agent-undermine-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case/