• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

zxV9dAH0.jpeg

Agreed, most unpopular amongst republicans.

But she's VERY much embraced by the other side, as she crushes fund raising month of month:

Agreed, most unpopular amongst republicans.

But she's VERY much embraced by the other side, as she crushes fund raising month of month:

You really have to wonder where this money is coming from? Not from WY would be my first guess.

You really have to wonder where this money is coming from? Not from WY would be my first guess.

Agreed. Probably checks originating from:

Why does it matter? ASGH
We will be providing resources to identify leaders and tech to shut down the protesters internet.
Can we shut ours off?
Glad to see something happen but in the end even if they find it was stolen what do you think will happen when the evil controls most of the government?

"new" UN (Nato) installation in Virginia and the 740B Xiden is giving the UN?

Does anybody else feel a little uncomfortable about this?
Me.
I don't like the smell of it at all.
Zero reason for allowing that. . . . at least zero reasons that are in our best national interest.

Seemingly a lot of things slowly being manipulated and prepped that on the surface have zero benefit to our long term strategic security.
That is a lot of US tax dollars and resources being allocated for something I believe is more of a threat and liability than a benefit.

Many will view it as a threat because it would be just one more world government anchor point within our sovereign borders.

Many will view it as a liability because it would be just one more 1st round target for any preemptive first strike coordinated by Russia or CCP.

Many including myself, will view it as both.

./

Me.
I don't like the smell of it at all.
Zero reason for allowing that. . . . at least zero reasons that are in our best national interest.

Seemingly a lot of things slowly being manipulated and prepped that on the surface have zero benefit to our long term strategic security.
That is a lot of US tax dollars and resources being allocated for something I believe is more of a threat and liability than a benefit.

Many will view it as a threat because it would be just one more world government anchor point within our sovereign borders.

Many will view it as a liability because it would be just one more 1st round target for any preemptive first strike coordinated by Russia or CCP.

Many including myself, will view it as both.

./
Maybe it's just so they can assist with our white supremacists problem here in the US.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Reactions: Terry Cross
PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT.
(thread)

Background: Pfizer has been extremely aggressive in trying to protect the details of their international COVID19 vaccine agreements but this guy found one...

Last edited:
PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT.
(thread)

Background: Pfizer has been extremely aggressive in trying to protect the details of their international COVID19 vaccine agreements.

this is why they dismiss therapeutics. they get the money anyway.

Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits Sparked by Shots’ Emergency Status​

June 7, 2021, 2:16 AM

The Covid-19 vaccines’ status as an emergency product has fueled initial lawsuits against employers requiring inoculations, giving workers a legal toehold to contest management’s broad authority to make vaccination a condition of employment.

Houston Methodist Hospital, a health care system with 26,000 employees, recently joined a handful of other employers that were hit with claims that they can’t legally impose an inoculation mandate. The lawsuit filed by hospital employees in late May argues that requiring them to take the vaccines violates the principles of the Nuremberg Code, which was established in response to Nazi human experimentation on concentration camp victims.

Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits Sparked by Shots’ Emergency Status​

June 7, 2021, 2:16 AM

The Covid-19 vaccines’ status as an emergency product has fueled initial lawsuits against employers requiring inoculations, giving workers a legal toehold to contest management’s broad authority to make vaccination a condition of employment.

Houston Methodist Hospital, a health care system with 26,000 employees, recently joined a handful of other employers that were hit with claims that they can’t legally impose an inoculation mandate. The lawsuit filed by hospital employees in late May argues that requiring them to take the vaccines violates the principles of the Nuremberg Code, which was established in response to Nazi human experimentation on concentration camp victims.

the "vaccines" don't appear to stop you from getting or spreading covid-19, and appears to impart no long term immunity at all.
at best it just helps avoid more severe complications when you get infected.
at this point, this is no more than a therapeutic and thus cannot be mandated. jmo

At least CA Sheriffs Dept is issuing CCW's like crazy. They see what's coming...

"Rules for Thee but not for Me"

1627398037918.png

Always been my belief #1 and #2 are in reverse order. But this statement right here should be enough to toss him out of the nomination pool. It seems we keep going harder and harder to dictatorship leadership. Sure, they have voting too...how many times did the whack job in Iraq get elected with 99%, Venezuela --- same thing. Sure, they had "elections" just like we had an "election" with the most well devised voter fraud network ever imagined (says PJ poopy pants with this freshly wiped butt).

Is anyone watching pelosi-selected committee In regards to January 6 ?The Capitol police are whining and act all nerved up 👎 Piece of shit Cheney is coddling and oozing like a salted slug.
Quite the dog and pony show 🤮

Reactions: srtsam
I watched it for 10 seconds and caught some whiny obese cop mid-sentence about how 6 months later he was still in therapy. Po fuck. Probably picked the wrong career path. Hate to see what happens if he heard gun fire near him. Be out on 100% disability for 5 years.

I watched it for 10 seconds and caught some whiny obese cop mid-sentence about how 6 months later he was still in therapy. Po fuck. Probably picked the wrong career path. Hate to see what happens if he heard gun fire near him. Be out on 100% disability for 5 years.
I’m lasting about a minute more. The DC cop...Fanone is a whiny POS.
Talk about a shit show , Kinzinger is about to break down and cry.
Bunch of fucking pussies.