Sorry they died... but really.... so much for the vaccine. LOLOL

Last edited:

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Interesting that only one state had vaccine breakthrough deaths. Imagine if we had a truly transparent government health department, that shared all vaccine-related deaths broken down by age group. Somebody somewhere no doubt is keeping tabs. Why don't we have this information...what is the real agenda of the vaccine?

I personally have a genetic condition in which I have been told in the past NOT to get vaccines, as there would likely be literally no benefit and higher than average risk. I was shocked to find online some people with this condition, and very similar response profiles to myself, actually gotten the vaccine and attempt to push it to others!

Wiillk

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2020
    I take expectation to that. Lots of lizards (chameleons actually) around our home eat lots of bad bugs and further our mouser keeps her reflexes in shape chasing them, so Lizards provide a very useful service.

As far as many of the inhabitants of that environ, I suspect, they have contributed nothing more for the betterment of the nation or mankind in their lives than a tapeworm. (I strongly want to believe Not All of the inhabitants, but most)

Last edited:

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    I had an incident like this, sans wife, and 1 beer in with some folks (Caucasian) saying how the system was rigged to serve the white man. I had to remind them we had a black president. How's the system rigged if he was the leader of the then most powerful country ever to exist? (of course, we know it's rigged now...to whomever pays the most money to throw the machine).

Reactions: Josh1978 and theLBC

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    people that got the fake #clotshot will be given vaccine passports.

like i have said already, i have sacrificed the privilege of the #clotshot and protection it offers (or doesn't) and will be part of the control group.

i wonder how many of the elites and democrat power structure have been given the placebo.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    this may be worth watching for 16 minutes if you want the scoop on the fbi's whitmer bullshit.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019