• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Couldn't resist...

faggot.jpg

So a 15:00 EDT presser to announce new mask mandates.

I'm starting to believe this COVID thing may be something like the Star Trek episode "Is There in Truth No Beauty?" Think about it...aliens. What if aliens had to have a majority of us vaccinated for some reason and/or that they cannot stand the look of our nose/mouth? Yes, I know....very far fetched, but what the hell, I'll throw it out. Nothing else makes sense. Maybe @lowlight will have his buddy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos weigh in on this. (Yes, I wish I had that hair....LOL).

Reactions: jbrand11

Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits Sparked by Shots’ Emergency Status​

June 7, 2021, 2:16 AM

The Covid-19 vaccines’ status as an emergency product has fueled initial lawsuits against employers requiring inoculations, giving workers a legal toehold to contest management’s broad authority to make vaccination a condition of employment.

Houston Methodist Hospital, a health care system with 26,000 employees, recently joined a handful of other employers that were hit with claims that they can’t legally impose an inoculation mandate. The lawsuit filed by hospital employees in late May argues that requiring them to take the vaccines violates the principles of the Nuremberg Code, which was established in response to Nazi human experimentation on concentration camp victims.

Just gonna expedite FDA approval and fuck everyone.

Just got notice work is requiring unvax to wear masks.

Looks like I will spend 4 years sitting in my car.

PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT.
(thread)

Background: Pfizer has been extremely aggressive in trying to protect the details of their international COVID19 vaccine agreements but this guy found one...

Quite the racket, isn't it? Mac
Is anyone watching pelosi-selected committee In regards to January 6 ?The Capitol police are whining and act all nerved up 👎 Piece of shit Cheney is coddling and oozing like a salted slug.
Quite the dog and pony show 🤮
I had to stop watching. What a bunch of drama queens. For a buncha, basically, L.E. types, I'd be embarrassed, if I was to get on national t.v. and whine, and cry, like those twats are doing. Thank God, they didn't have to defend their city, against those blm/antfaggot riots. We'd have a shortage of Kleenex and Depends. F'n Pussies! Mac

Last edited:
So a 15:00 EDT presser to announce new mask mandates.

I'm starting to believe this COVID thing may be something like the Star Trek episode "Is There in Truth No Beauty?" Think about it...aliens. What if aliens had to have a majority of us vaccinated for some reason and/or that they cannot stand the look of our nose/mouth? Yes, I know....very far fetched, but what the hell, I'll throw it out. Nothing else makes sense. Maybe @lowlight will have his buddy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos weigh in on this. (Yes, I wish I had that hair....LOL).
Not much weirder than a lot of other things we have seen in the last year. We are talking about things now that I didn't think we would ever see in my lifetime. They say history repeats itself but man we are about to relive 1940s Germany on a global scale.

Not much weirder than a lot of other things we have seen in the last year. We are talking about things now that I didn't think we would ever see in my lifetime. They say history repeats itself but man we are about to relive 1940s Germany on a global scale.

Its like the 20th Century never happened.

Let's suppose this actually is for real. Then, somehow it goes to a court (any court). Are the judges technically competent enough to understand math and make a ruling? My gut instinct says..."I got into law because there was no way in F I could do "Diff-E-Q" let alone partial Diff-E-Q and basic statistics, The mere thought of understanding things (still basic mind you) like Baye's theorem literally gave me an aneurism."

Reactions: plong
I am pretty sure there is enough evidence in each of those states to overcome the phony Biden win. I suspect if it goes to the supreme court that Trump would be called the winner. The Dems would scream and yell, but would not call the Nat'l Guard, etc, because they would look ever worse.
Kamala would be forever tainted as part of the cheating scheme, and as she gave up her senate seat should be effectively be out of politics. A win-win.

All the talk about people who have taken the COVID shot testing positive, being hospitalized and even fatalities from the shot or the virus and it being the fault of the unvaccinated.
Has anyone else noticed that the people that had the actual virus aren't going through the same? Seriously, we had some bitch here a few weeks ago exclaiming his scientific credentials and he had the virus but the vaccine gives you better antibodies!! Now it seems that the shot was not ever going to prevent you from getting the virus. Just that it may not kill you. Don't you think that if multiples of previous COVID patients were getting it a second time that CNN and the rest of the Pravda would be parading them across the screen??
Am I missing something?

dont even need a gun, one good throw to the ground and a pop in the mouth and that fat fucking hillbilly would have been bawling his eyes out.

people that get in your face with 0 hesitation have never been in a fight before, and they literally dont know how to react when they unexpectedly have to swallow some teeth....they think they can act that way because they HAVE acted that way for so long without consequences......once they realize they arent superman, they just shut down.

between CIA plant, or some fat fucking weaboo.....im leaning towards the weaboo.
This right here! Truth! If these folks had had their ass beat to an inch of their pathetic lives, we would be in a different place!

All the talk about people who have taken the COVID shot testing positive, being hospitalized and even fatalities from the shot or the virus and it being the fault of the unvaccinated.
Has anyone else noticed that the people that had the actual virus aren't going through the same? Seriously, we had some bitch here a few weeks ago exclaiming his scientific credentials and he had the virus but the vaccine gives you better antibodies!! Now it seems that the shot was not ever going to prevent you from getting the virus. Just that it may not kill you. Don't you think that if multiples of previous COVID patients were getting it a second time that CNN and the rest of the Pravda would be parading them across the screen??
Am I missing something?

I'll add something. The world powers in control right now don't actually want a final solution for COVID hysteria to be solved. Let's say the shots work, now there isn't any reason for COVID passports. Because those people would be protected. Instead, they need COVID to be never ending with a new problem around the corner and oh look, a new solution that keeps your passport up to date! They can now continually justify a social credit system staying active. That's why they intentionally backtrack on all the stuff they said would work just weeks prior. If COVID is solved, their power is drastically reduced to almost nothing.

The goal is restructuring the social systems across the world to have single point gate that restricts access to basic life. The excuse of needing it so lives can be saved is their best bet as almost everyone agrees that is the #1 priority for society, despite the deception in the phrase.

We have identified seven tranches of illegal ballots.

Tranche 1: Early and Absentee Ballots CastIn the Names of Voters (EABCINV) registered illegally.

Tranche 2: Voters Illegally Claiming Indefinite Confinement (IC) Status as a Reason to Vote
Absentee. Wisconsin did not allow the COVID-19 quarantine as a reason to claim
indefinitely confined status.

Tranche 3: EABCINV matched to permanent, out-of-state moves in the National Change of
Address Database (NCOA). At the time we processed this match in mid-November, the database
contained records as far back as four years prior to as recent as October 1, 2020.

Tranche 4: EABCINV matched to Out of State Subsequent Registrations (OOSSR) using our
national voter database (NVD). In these cases, the voter had registered in Wisconsin and
matched to voters subsequently registered in another state.

Tranche 5: Election Day Ballots Cast In the Namesof Voters(EDBCINV) registered illegally.

Tranche 6: EDBCINVmatched to the NCOA and OOSSR.

Tranche 7: Unmatchable Invalid Residencies Among EABCINV and EDBCINV

Just gonna expedite FDA approval and fuck everyone.

Just got notice work is requiring unvax to wear masks.

Looks like I will spend 4 years sitting in my car.

This is much easier said than done but what would happen if people went on strike when told to get the shot?

I know that it's wishful thinking but the butt-plugs in charge wanted to shut the country down for the COVID hoax. I wonder how they would react if hospitals, VA clinics and other businesses stopped running because people said enough already and shut them down.

I know that I'm dreaming but I'd like to see massive civil disobedience in the face of mandatory "vaccination."

NOTE: "Vaccination" is in quotes because it's not a true vaccination.

I'll add something. The world powers in control right now don't actually want a final solution for COVID hysteria to be solved. Let's say the shots work, now there isn't any reason for COVID passports. Because those people would be protected. Instead, they need COVID to be never ending with a new problem around the corner and oh look, a new solution that keeps your passport up to date! They can now continually justify a social credit system staying active. That's why they intentionally backtrack on all the stuff they said would work just weeks prior. If COVID is solved, their power is drastically reduced to almost nothing.

The goal is restructuring the social systems across the world to have single point gate that restricts access to basic life. The excuse of needing it so lives can be saved is their best bet as almost everyone agrees that is the #1 priority for society, despite the deception in the phrase.
You don’t reckon that COVID is a substitute/adjunct for the never ending wars do you?

You don’t reckon that COVID is a substitute/adjunct for the never ending wars do you?
Covid is much less racist than wars and terrorists.. the virus is a safe boogeyman (don't mention the chinese origin) we can all hate together in unity.... 🤮

I don't believe war will be completely substituted. Right now it appears there is a spoken/unspoken truce, as it allows every country to grab more power over their own citizens while the hysteria is still hot. Once they feel satisfied with whatever changes they implement, I'm sure one of the big military players will turn their attention outwards.

My 82 year old mother tested positive (pcr). She had a slightly elevated temperature for three days, was fatigued for a week. But two years ago a flu came through town and she was 101+ for a week. She's fine now, just a little pissed.

In a few days landlords are going to be given "permission" to evict non paying tenants. Is all this lockdown stuff coming about now so they can continue to extend the unconstitutional moratorium...

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Let's suppose this actually is for real. Then, somehow it goes to a court (any court). Are the judges technically competent enough to understand math and make a ruling? My gut instinct says..."I got into law because there was no way in F I could do "Diff-E-Q" let alone partial Diff-E-Q and basic statistics, The mere thought of understanding things (still basic mind you) like Baye's theorem literally gave me an aneurism."
Pipe dream. Time to wakey wakey. The SCOTUS maggots have already made it clear they won't hear it (any case) so how the heck you think this is going to force shit to happen this time. Besides, what he says, its still all conjecture. And Amy fucking cunt traitor Barrett already got paid her 2 mil bribery "book" (lolololol) money. How that Satanic bitch can look at herself in the mirror PROVES DEMONS ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE in human form.

Me.
I don't like the smell of it at all.
Zero reason for allowing that. . . . at least zero reasons that are in our best national interest.

Seemingly a lot of things slowly being manipulated and prepped that on the surface have zero benefit to our long term strategic security.
That is a lot of US tax dollars and resources being allocated for something I believe is more of a threat and liability than a benefit.

Many will view it as a threat because it would be just one more world government anchor point within our sovereign borders.

Many will view it as a liability because it would be just one more 1st round target for any preemptive first strike coordinated by Russia or CCP.

Many including myself, will view it as both.

./
I remember a year ago I suggested It could be the UN who eventually comes to physically take aware our guns...and Bender gave me his "Interesting" Retard meme..anyone think differently about that now?

Pipe dream. Time to wakey wakey. The SCOTUS maggots have already made it clear they won't hear it (any case) so how the heck you think this is going to force shit to happen this time. Besides, what he says, its still all conjecture. And Amy fucking cunt traitor Barrett already got paid her 2 mil bribery "book" (lolololol) money. How that Satanic bitch can look at herself in the mirror PROVES DEMONS ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE in human form.
Its not going to be the courts to change anything IMHO, for the above reason. The data has to be proven beyond doubt, shoved down peoples everyones throats - I don't know how to force someone's eyes and ears open to actually look at and hear truth while the MSM says "just lies"....but the only hope is when enough (high majority) of the country are convinced that there was massive fraud that was enough to throw the election to motivate in an atmosphere when those who understand Marxism, and the history of Marxism, wake up to how far this admin. has already followed Hitler's and Stalin's path, how serious and dangerous this is, to be willing to sacrifice your life, and the life of your family, to fight to reverse it. Then and only then is there hope. Maybe something so in your face like forced vaccinations will do it. The hypocrisy the "rules for thee and not for me" should wake some up...but not when those "rules" aren't affecting you. We have already had our first amendment seriously compromised, they are clearly going after the second and the fourth. What they are doing with the Jan. 6 protestors is clearly violation of due process. It would be really awesome if an election could fix it, but IMHO those waiting for elections and peaceful reversal will be sourly disappointed.

Last edited:
But there is enough proof. There has been enough proof. The DOJ looked the other way. Federal judges and elections officials looked the other way, heavily funded by China, Soros, Smartmatic, Zuckerguy. Do you really think the Supreme Court will do the right thing? I think if they were going to, they would have done it by now. Four of the swing states violated the Constitution by changing election laws without using appropriate mechanisms/pathways to do so. It was obvious. That should have gone to the Supreme Court. Texas and the other 19 or whatever states had standing and they knew it. There was enough proof before Jan. 6 to legitimize the other guy. Its going to take an unwavering commitment from the People.

Does anyone have any insight on the "new" UN (Nato) installation in Virginia and the 740B Xiden is giving the UN? I guess he felt the need the make-up for Trump demanding other countries pay their portion of the UN bill, but this goes quite a bit further.

Does anybody else feel a little uncomfortable about this?

NATO is not the UN

No, I don't feel uncomfortable about it.

I remember a year ago I suggested It could be the UN who eventually comes to physically take aware our guns...and Bender gave me his "Interesting" Retard meme..anyone think differently about that now?

No. There aren't enough "UN troops" (this site has more members), and the average citizen would have far less sympathy towards an obviously foreign person someone wearing a blue helmet than they would an American wearing a police or sheriff uniform.

Besides, they're soon going to be busy enough with about 15 or 20 other powderkegs around the world that are just waiting to get touched off by the right spark.

In a few days landlords are going to be given "permission" to evict non paying tenants. Is all this lockdown stuff coming about now so they can continue to extend the unconstitutional moratorium...
Allready can in Ga… especially if the dopeheads don’t answer the court back within seven days…

To put a finer point on it. They aren't "alive" per se, they are working through and in control of the host.

Reactions: FS1