• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Pipe dream. Time to wakey wakey. The SCOTUS maggots have already made it clear they won't hear it (any case) so how the heck you think this is going to force shit to happen this time. Besides, what he says, its still all conjecture. And Amy fucking cunt traitor Barrett already got paid her 2 mil bribery "book" (lolololol) money. How that Satanic bitch can look at herself in the mirror PROVES DEMONS ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE in human form.
No disagreement at all. It won't even get there, I guess I was playing the "it gets there, they listen to it....are they smart enough" scenario.

Many people who should know better say the book deal wasn't payoff and is on the up-and-up.....FOOLS!!!

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
But there is enough proof. There has been enough proof. The DOJ looked the other way. Federal judges and elections officials looked the other way, heavily funded by China, Soros, Smartmatic, Zuckerguy. Do you really think the Supreme Court will do the right thing? I think if they were going to, they would have done it by now. Four of the swing states violated the Constitution by changing election laws without using appropriate mechanisms/pathways to do so. It was obvious. That should have gone to the Supreme Court. Texas and the other 19 or whatever states had standing and they knew it. There was enough proof before Jan. 6 to legitimize the other guy. Its going to take an unwavering commitment from the People.
No disagreement here either. Again, I guess I was "what if they take it?" At this point, only The People can restore the Republic. What I'm shocked about is how little people < 40 seem to GAS. They're on a different planet around my AO, all is well, believe what is told...blah blah. Trump was mean...blah blah. It's disgusting.

1nN2ZgiI.png

For those working DoD, stand by, extremely high likelihood the Pentagon is going to sign a resmasking order this afternoon.

-Pentagon Rumor Mill.

• Haha
No disagreement at all. It won't even get there, I guess I was playing the "it gets there, they listen to it....are they smart enough" scenario.

Many people who should know better say the book deal wasn't payoff and is on the up-and-up.....FOOLS!!!

Never ever did anyone ever say "You know I wish I had a book to read about the life of Amy Coney Barret."

Great news guys, people will get to live the best moment of their life once again. No one is fully vaccinated anymore! Going to be so much fun to virtue signal the new shot.

1627492544597.png

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Lemme go on record.
Today July 28th 2021
There will be a 4th shot.....
And a 5th....if needed of course
We're almost to the point where they will claim your beliefs can make you more susceptible to covid. If you think like a conservative, those brain waves reduce immune responses. Think more Marxist and that 7th shot will finally work.

Lemme go on record.
Today July 28th 2021

All these coming clots --I'm buying stock in Eliquis.

Am I a bad person? Today I encoruaged ALL the last Liberal "friends" on my list to

"Do not hesitate and PLEASE TAKE THE VAX! The life you save could be mine"

If they die can I be liable for manslaughter?

:devilish::devilish: :ROFLMAO:

"Latosha Brown, cofounder of Black Voters Matter, told Politico that “hope is quickly turning into frustration.” She then asked, “When in the hell are those who claim that they are committed to democracy going to show up to protect those that protect democracy?”

I hate people who use the term "democracy" because we live in a Constitutional Republic composed of (in theory) democratically elected representation. All these "democracy" people need to STFU!!! I don't want to live in a democracy. I want my Constitutional Republic back!!!!!!!!!

I hate people who use the term "democracy" because we live in a Constitutional Republic composed of (in theory) democratically elected representation. All these "democracy" people need to STFU!!! I don't want to live in a democracy. I want my Constitutional Republic back!!!!!!!!!
Democracy is a buzz word that despots and tyrants use as propoganda to convince their citizens they aren't in an autocracy.

Democratic People's Republic of Korea ( North Korea)

No disagreement here either. Again, I guess I was "what if they take it?" At this point, only The People can restore the Republic. What I'm shocked about is how little people < 40 seem to GAS. They're on a different planet around my AO, all is well, believe what is told...blah blah. Trump was mean...blah blah. It's disgusting.
Have a little sympathy man! People’s pussies are hurting!

I think the rona was created to justify the use of mail in ballots? So the election results could be easily swayed, resulting in the largest election turn out in the history of the country and the largest increase in voter turn out ever recorded? My mail lady cant even put the correct mail in the correct box and leaves the door open and you think I trust them with ballots?? APWU( usps union) couldn’t be corrupt... because mobs dont control unions...
F0A211F3-5605-4E5E-9316-39F1E968ADCB.png

Democracy is a buzz word that despots and tyrants use as propoganda to convince their citizens they aren't in an autocracy.

Democratic People's Republic of Korea ( North Korea)
100% correct. They are able to do so because they've destroyed true education and appeal to the "illusion" of democracy; for it is an illusion. All democracies fail - period. The Founders knew this.

One thing that would have helped had they made an amendment that said "Budget shall be balanced, with exception of times of actual declaration of War by both House and Senate" (or something like that). Must be able to run deficit if in real war like WW2; otherwise enemies will know they can win by definition of spending rules.

I FOR ONE TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. I MEAN, THE MILIARY HAS BEEN DECIMATED BY COVID DEATHS.

SINCE THE START OF THE PANDEMIC, THEY'VE LOST 28 TOTAL PEOPLE TO THE VIRUS.

THAT NUMBER NEEDS TO BE ZERO.

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

1627499490606.png

Great news guys, people will get to live the best moment of their life once again. No one is fully vaccinated anymore! Going to be so much fun to virtue signal the new shot.

View attachment 7676124

Guess what?

I manufacture Widgets.

I think that buying more Widgets will increase your enjoyment of the widgets you already have.

The only fucking things this has ever been true for are guns, motorcycles, sport cars, boats and booze.

Nothing else.

Any manufacturer saying other wise is lying to you.

Lemme go on record.
Today July 28th 2021

You know why we never went balls out, Federal Govt, Operation Warpspeed looking for a cure for the common cold?

Because it only makes you feel like shit for a short amount of time and it kills relatively few unless they are unlucky or immuno compromised.

Hey that sounds like......

We're almost to the point where they will claim your beliefs can make you more susceptible to covid. If you think like a conservative, those brain waves reduce immune responses. Think more Marxist and that 7th shot will finally work.

Fauci basically said that when Rand Paul was ramming truth up his ass...

None of this is lying if you BELIEVE it to be true.

I think the rona was created to justify the use of mail in ballots? So the election results could be easily swayed, resulting in the largest election turn out in the history of the country and the largest increase in voter turn out ever recorded? My mail lady cant even put the correct mail in the correct box and leaves the door open and you think I trust them with ballots?? APWU( usps union) couldn’t be corrupt... because mobs dont control unions...
View attachment 7676194

Huh? So our govt services are loyal to political parties?

Which party is DOD beholding to?

I think Justice has chosen its side.

Shouldnt they be flying their political party affiliation flag in front of their tax payer paid for operations?

Can tax payers of a different political persuasion get a refund of their monies going to their biased agency?

A ching-chong spy.....imagine that

In a few days landlords are going to be given "permission" to evict non paying tenants. Is all this lockdown stuff coming about now so they can continue to extend the unconstitutional moratorium...
Allready can in Ga… especially if the dopeheads don’t answer the court back within seven days…
One of our tenants didn't pay rent for months. They didn't answer our contact attempts nor did they make any attempt to contact us. The moratorium didn't allow us to evict them. But it came down and we told them to pay up or vacate. They tried the "We'll get COVID money and pay you!" tact but kept ignoring contact attempts and kept brushing us off with empty promises.

So our lawyer has sued them for the rent and told them to pay up or GTFO. They're trying to countersue for... something. Possibly that we "didn't maintain the property" and are forcing them to leave when they have nowhere to go or whatever shit. Our lawyer has basically said they have no case because A. they didn't pay, B. they still haven't paid, and C. since they made no attempts to get into contact with us until the last second and never said a thing about the property not being maintained AND never paid rent for the maintaining of said property, they're pulling that out of their asses.

We've had long-term tenants who've never failed to pay rent and always let us know if there's an issue and always do it promptly and make sure we hear about it. Makes me ill that some dipshits are forcing us to go to court for their own shortcomings.

I don't think citiots understand what they'll really get if they get their way

Correct... but the Powers That Be certainly understand what would happen. That it hasn't happened (yet) simply means that the results aren't desired (yet). That time may come, depending upon the desired endgame. If someone decides that they want to rule over a population that's been cut by a third or half or whatever - with the Constitution and republic far in the rearview mirror - it'll be on like Donkey Kong.

Huh? So our govt services are loyal to political parties?

Which party is DOD beholding to?

I think Justice has chosen its side.

Shouldnt they be flying their political party affiliation flag in front of their tax payer paid for operations?

Can tax payers of a different political persuasion get a refund of their monies going to their biased agency?
There are roughly 200,000 total APWU currently working and 130,000retired members. There are nearly 500,000 current USPS members. The APWU is not a full represent of the USPS but its obvious the UNIoN has an agenda and represents a large portion of the work force. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...-other-mail-ahead-of-2020-election/ar-AAKFY6N many were caught dumping ballots. Personally I believe there was wide spread fraud!

Well now lookie there... the natives are getting restless. Lets see --how can the Libcunts spin this one...

Can it be called another Insurrection when people are just standing there chanting giving ole Joe the middle finger as he drives by?

Ole Senile Pedo MUST be getitng the message now..

God that does my heart good :)