• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Not unless we allow it, but the outlook seems pretty bleak for sure.

If nothing has been done so far then it’s not going to.

I agree nobody wants a civil war but there isn’t a lot of options to keep this from going either. I fixed your quote a bit. And even cheating to keep going is only prolonging the inevitable collapse.
Just 4 years ago, Republicans had basically complete control of the executive, and legislature and took control of the Judicial. Its highly likely in 2022 the house will swing republican. The only president since 1945that has poled worse than biden 9 months in was Trump. Its aren’t that far off.

Our government seems to work like a swinging pendulum. Dividing the country left and right its going to swing back with equal force through election cycles. Right side extremists are just as dangerous as left side extremist. Example, like the people in here that still like to assume I am a fed, which I am not, but its that attitude that drives people away from supporting you, as people double down on their fucking stupidity. Sewing self destructing by not slowing the pendulum swing. Left riots across the country countered by the storming of the Capital more momentum to the ball, yet yeilds zero positive gains, people rounded up and jailed. Yet they accomplished nothing more than giving the left more power of thought.

I dont feel the system has completely failed. The right needs to learn to control the momentum of the pendulum.

The system was designed by our founders to be fluid, water can flow into a glass, a stone crushes it. Be like water, control the pendulum.

The right have got to stop turning off potential support. Remember they are many untapped potential supporters out the, reach out to them. Nearly 2/5’s of the country doesn’t register vote. Don’t need to be echo chambering to right base need to be reaching out to untapped potential support.

Thanks for the enlightenment FED. We all feel so much smarter now because of you. Now go take some more pics of yourself so you can stare at them and "do your thing".
Last thing I am going to do is give you more spank material. You are the one stuck on it.... I find it hilarious you’re still thinking about it. Btw, if you knew anything about me personally, you would realize how idiotic your accusations of calling me a fed are. But go on your stupidity is very entertaining

It worked perfectly in 1860, democrats lost.
The point was it was the South who made the move to Secede from the country. In that they failed

yes I know Lincoln was a Republican and it was a Republican House that passed the laws that caused the southern secession.

At that time the idea of the abolition of slavery was progress/liberal thinking. I feel it applies.

I think he spelled bootlicker just right.
Well played, though I have to say, once again, at this point in my life I'm not really beholden to anybody. I don't have boots to lick. So I think you guys mistake my willingly held opinions for something that I believe under duress. If I am wrong and a fool, at least give me credit for my wrong opinion. Don't take that away from me and put it on somebody I must be obeying.

I had to unignore you just for the laugh.
First of all, I misspelled your screen name on purpose. Do a bit of searching and you will find the humor and similarity of my play on words. Secondly, FUCK YOU and you're spel chekin.
So run along now......you wouldn't want to be late for your booster. You know the one that will boost your boosters boost by boosting. Enjoy the the clot comrade.

I have to tell you, if you are going to misspell my username to make a point, it is more convincing if you don't also misspell things like drivel in the same sentence. And to be clear, just because I voted for Trump doesn't mean I think you are the good guys, nor that I believe I am anything like you

Reactions: Mwalex
1635614395584.png

The point was it was the South who made the move to Secede from the country. In that they failed

yes I know Lincoln was a Republican and it was a Republican House that passed the laws that caused the southern secession.

At that time the idea of the abolition of slavery was progress/liberal thinking. I feel it applies.

Modern "liberals" are anything but liberal.
Today's liberals are libertarians
Despite the trendy sounding name, progressivism is actually regression to infantile dependency, where someone else provides all your needs, and protects you from anything scary.

It was a fucking joke. No more no less than I would expect from anyone if I or anyone else had left the door open.
Well played, though I have to say, once again, at this point in my life I'm not really beholden to anybody. I don't have boots to lick. So I think you guys mistake my willingly held opinions for something that I believe under duress. If I am wrong and a fool, at least give me credit for my wrong opinion. Don't take that away from me and put it on somebody I must be obeying.
A quip back about deep throating or that's what your mom said are appropriate. Defense of personal character ???
Your need to be the Hide's fact checker on every single subject is rather strange. And most likely the source of your perception here. But you go boy!! The comedy that ensues is something to look forward to at times.

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
It was a fucking joke. No more no less than I would expect from anyone if I or anyone else had left the door open.

A quip back about deep throating or that's what your mom said are appropriate. Defense of personal character ???
Your need to be the Hide's fact checker on every single subject is rather strange. And most likely the source of your perception here. But you go boy!! The comedy that ensues is something to look forward to at times.
For the record, I only need to be a fact checker some of the time.

I'm not following. Today's liberals literally pray at the alter of big government.

He may be referencing the notion that the overton window of politics has scrambled what we've historically become used to.

Or I may be completely wrong.

View attachment 7731431
what point is that? that the media is controlled by **** and it is all bullshit?

Reactions: pabrousseau
When does the US Marshalls get involved in low level community crimes???
From your Mercury News link, ‘San Francisco Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair said the agent was part of a U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task force that had been asked to execute both federal and local arrest warrants.’

How do you feel about a high school team running up the score to 106-0? Agree or disagree?

If you don't want to loose 106-0 then don't SUCK.

I am glad that that coach made his players keep the pedal down. That is how you win at everything, never give up and never slow down or quit. No matter if you are winning or loosing.

I'm not following. Today's liberals literally pray at the alter of big government.
Classical liberals were about maximum individual freedom. Leftys co-opted that word, like they have many others.
The current group most concerned about individual freedom, while recognizing some government is necessary, are libertarians.

From your Mercury News link, ‘San Francisco Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair said the agent was part of a U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task force that had been asked to execute both federal and local arrest warrants.’

The Federal Marshalls would never ask the FBI to join in on their fun. I refuse to believe this.