• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

I have to tell you, if you are going to misspell my username to make a point, it is more convincing if you don't also misspell things like drivel in the same sentence. And to be clear, just because I voted for Trump doesn't mean I think you are the good guys, nor that I believe I am anything like you.
I am curious as to why you actually come to this board. It must be to stir up shit because I have seen very few shooting, gun or optic posts from you. Other than the continuous posts about how you the vaccine is correct and anything to the contrary is due to a lack of, or lower level, of education you contribute NOTHING other than a contrary view point. You rarely post anything that supports your viewpoints, such as links or pastes from articles. Instead you post your opinion and it is apparent that you are in a minority. I would doubt you have actually caused anyone to change their opinion at this point. It seems like someone of your character would have better things to do than hang around a board of so many people that are beneath you.

Ct8qHnD9.png
In all seriousness, there are too many people with children that are not capable of making the decisions necessary to keep their kids safe. This stupid woman made a bad decision (vaccinating someone below 14) that will probably kill her son. I am sorry that she had to learn a lesson the hard way but karma is a bitch.

If her son had not got myocarditis as a result of the shot, but your kid did she would not have shown the same concern, worry and anger. She would have still said that it's rare and mild.

She would have still called the rest of us idiots.

I feel sorry for her son because she was part of the machine that brainwashed him. As for her hospital bills; suck it up bitch. Some of us will be out of a job because of morons like you.

This bitch deserves no sympathy. She spent time shaming others for choosing to make their own medical decisions, then injected her kids with a dangerous poison to get more virtue signal points. Now her son will likely die within a few years. I feel bad for the boy but the mom needs to be shamed for being a monster. No sympathy. No mercy.

I am curious as to why you actually come to this board. It must be to stir up shit because I have seen very few shooting, gun or optic posts from you. Other than the continuous posts about how you the vaccine is correct and anything to the contrary is due to a lack of, or lower level, of education you contribute NOTHING other than a contrary view point. You rarely post anything that supports your viewpoints, such as links or pastes from articles. Instead you post your opinion and it is apparent that you are in a minority. I would doubt you have actually caused anyone to change their opinion at this point. It seems like someone of your character would have better things to do than hang around a board of so many people that are beneath you.
Well, I came for the night vision and thermal, and used to post in there a lot until that section, having nothing to do with me, absolutely fucking imploded. I am also somewhat active in the reloading section, if you must know.

I don't see a lot of reason in posting where I agree. Posting "right on dude, fuck Joe Biden," though I certainly enjoy the sentiment. But it seems like you guys have that stuff covered.

In all seriousness, there are too many people with children that are not capable of making the decisions necessary to keep their kids safe. This stupid woman made a bad decision (vaccinating someone below 14) that will probably kill her son. I am sorry that she had to learn a lesson the hard way but karma is a bitch.
Want to place a bet on the chances of her getting the other two kids vaxed?

This bitch deserves no sympathy. She spent time shaming others for choosing to make their own medical decisions, then injected her kids with a dangerous poison to get more virtue signal points. Now her son will likely die within a few years. I feel bad for the boy but the mom needs to be shamed for being a monster. No sympathy. No mercy.
Big facts.

Fuck her, her son, her pappy, her mammy, her dogs, everybody.

Well, I came for the night vision and thermal, and used to post in there a lot until that section, having nothing to do with me, absolutely fucking imploded. I am also somewhat active in the reloading section, if you must know.

I don't see a lot of reason in posting where I agree. Posting "right on dude, fuck Joe Biden," though I certainly enjoy the sentiment. But it seems like you guys have that stuff covered.
I am sure that you had nothing to do with that other forum imploding.

It would be different if your posts were not pedantic and you put stock in research counter to that which you worship regarding the shots. Sadly you don’t even though most new data indicates the shots do very little positive with respect to Covid. Your agenda is to preach the merits of injections that are about money and control, not public safety BUT you be you.

Reactions: Bender
I am sure that you had nothing to do with that other forum imploding.

It would be different if your posts were not pedantic and you put stock in research counter to that which you worship regarding the shots. Sadly you don’t even though most new data indicates the shots do very little positive with respect to Covid. Your agenda is to preach the merits of injections that are about money and control, not public safety BUT you be you.
Hmm. From what I remember I have given a lot of data on hospitalizations and deaths, but generally I am told that the data is all lies. I don't actually care much about the vaccines, and really don't care if anybody else gets them. I certainly don't worship any part of the process. I think I've also been clear that 1) I think it is probably a bad idea to vaccinate kids, and certainly to mandate it for kids, and 2) it is a bad idea to mandate it for anybody, so as far as I can tell I am hardly on the extreme vaccination side. I think the vaccines are worse than advertised for stopping transmission* but are doing quite well for mitigating serious outcomes.

I don't know if you realize it but your last sentence is just a massive exercise in begging the question. What is not settled is what the injections are about, that is what is still being debated. By assuming that you know the answer, of course the rest is clear to you, my "agenda" and everything else. But you have just assumed the answer, rather than substantiated it. You'll probably call that pedantic as well, when in fact it is the meat of the issue.

*my only personal experience is that I was hot boxed in a car for three hours with 3 covid people two weeks ago and didn't get it, but that is an anecdote, not data.

Hmm. From what I remember I have given a lot of data on hospitalizations and deaths, but generally I am told that the data is all lies. I don't actually care much about the vaccines, and really don't care if anybody else gets them. I certainly don't worship any part of the process. I think I've also been clear that 1) I think it is probably a bad idea to vaccinate kids, and certainly to mandate it for kids, and 2) it is a bad idea to mandate it for anybody, so as far as I can tell I am hardly on the extreme vaccination side. I think the vaccines are worse than advertised for stopping transmission* but are doing quite well for mitigating serious outcomes.

I don't know if you realize it but your last sentence is just a massive exercise in begging the question. What is not settled is what the injections are about, that is what is still being debated. By assuming that you know the answer, of course the rest is clear to you, my "agenda" and everything else. But you have just assumed the answer, rather than substantiated it. You'll probably call that pedantic as well, when in fact it is the meat of the issue.

*my only personal experience is that I was hot boxed in a car for three hours with 3 covid people two weeks ago and didn't get it, but that is an anecdote, not data.
Only for people like you are the motives of the shots still being debated. Most recent data has shown that the infection and hospitalization rates are higher for the injected. It has been proven that the death rates for Covid were blown up to encourage people to get the shots. Your cognitive dissidence keeps you steeped in your own nonsense and gives you an inkling of an idea that you are smarter than those around you. In actuality you are just tiring.

Coming from AJ.. but .... I'm almost inclined to believe it these days ...

Plan To Spray Magnetic Nano Particles On Global Food Supply Announced​

From what I read, the purpose is to extract pesticides from crops among other things.

The mass spectrometry of the nanoparticles simplifies measuring or removing, whatever the target constituent may be, because the magnetic signature of the nanoparticle makes them easy to track in testing.

On ignore and blissfully ignorant of his dumb comments. Try it, you’ll like it

On ignore and blissfully ignorant of his dumb comments. Try it, you’ll like it
They dont listen... Ive suggested the same thing a million times. So... must be they enjoy the toture...

"Just because the shits warm doesnt mean you have to roll in it".. but they do.

So get honest and just enojy or hit ignore! 🤣

Last edited:
Only for people like you are the motives of the shots still being debated. Most recent data has shown that the infection and hospitalization rates are higher for the injected. It has been proven that the death rates for Covid were blown up to encourage people to get the shots. Your cognitive dissidence keeps you steeped in your own nonsense and gives you an inkling of an idea that you are smarter than those around you. In actuality you are just tiring.
Ive said this before, a person that spends an abundant amount of time arguing against a community of people 90% of the time is motivated by stupidity or money.

Just to be clear stupidity would encompass all those childish things like (getting off on debate)(attention whore/desire to be known)(bored out of his fucking mind)

Personally, Im guessing its the attention whore thing. He loves that he upsets people, pushes buttons, and his name is referenced everywhere. He's the Hide's Kardashian, and it boost his ego in some manner. This post probably adds to his excitement, but also eats at his core a little, even though the response will elude otherwise.

So, how far re we from them actually using the Noahide laws GB signed in 1991 to execute Christians by guillotine on the grounds of heresy? For those who said back then "that won't happen"...wht do you think know?
Que?

A man would have to be completely morally bankrupt to work for government. There are no exceptions. Someone reading this may think this doesn’t apply to them. Yeah. It does. May the vaxx work its magic on you.
With respect, I understand the sentiment but hear me out. We sometimes are so principled in our beliefs we become a detriment to our goals. The right people in govt positions is a huge asset. This will become a much more multi-faceted “dynamic” in a very short time. To dismiss out of hand someone committed to doing everything possible to see FreFor succeed because they work inside isn’t tactically sound.

Likewise, those traditional liberals who are awake to this push for total government control should be used as assets. A belief that there should be a social safety net or that people need to be assured healthcare does not mean the person believes Liberty should die and the State is god, quite the contrary.

I am about as far to the side of limited government as one can get in my personal life but I will work shoulder to shoulder with whom ever wants to see this beast dead. “We” are a small minority in the FUSA population, those who are strict adherents to Natural Law, and “we” will need help.

This isn’t going to be a shooting conflict, to the disappointment of many. Oh there may be some violence in pockets but widespread meeting on the green isn’t going to happen. This is a battle of ideas, cyberspace and literal cancel culture (by government).

We better get this and get it soon. They don’t have to come to your house or job anymore. Ruining an individual or group is as easy as some key strokes. The answer to this is to be willing to be ruined and strive in the dark…with any sincere ally.

Would you be able to provide some or one medical journal type link to hospitalization rates being higher for the vaccinated? This is contrary to what I have seen in the PNW over the last 2 months with the D strain. A close friend ( ex marine medic, combat mogadishu, iraq, afgan, blackwater contractor no bs dude) is now an ER nurse up on north WA coast. His hospital was overloaded with D cases and many deaths. It was different from the original strain in that the beds were now filled with all walks of life. One his his non-vax buds got it and friggin died. He was a healthy 44 year old paramedic with no co-morbities. He called me up 2 mos ago and urged me to get the shots which I did, reluctantly. In my small town we had an epidemic of D and many friends got ultra sick or wound up in the hospital with breathing probs. My neighbor, old lady not in good health, got it and dead on day 5. We had alot of deaths for our small county but it was not publicized as we are so conservative. I never heard, or knew of, one person who got bed ridden or hospitalized that was vaccinated, partially or fully. Strange.

Would you be able to provide some or one medical journal type link to hospitalization rates being higher for the vaccinated? This is contrary to what I have seen in the PNW over the last 2 months with the D strain. A close friend ( ex marine medic, combat mogadishu, iraq, afgan, blackwater contractor no bs dude) is now an ER nurse up on north WA coast. His hospital was overloaded with D cases and many deaths. It was different from the original strain in that the beds were now filled with all walks of life. One his his non-vax buds got it and friggin died. He was a healthy 44 year old paramedic with no co-morbities. He called me up 2 mos ago and urged me to get the shots which I did, reluctantly. In my small town we had an epidemic of D and many friends got ultra sick or wound up in the hospital with breathing probs. My neighbor, old lady not in good health, got it and dead on day 5. We had alot of deaths for our small county but it was not publicized as we are so conservative. I never heard, or knew of, one person who got bed ridden or hospitalized that was vaccinated, partially or fully. Strange.
Tuck in your pants boys it's gettin deep in here.

Would you be able to prove anything you've typed in this post?

Can you provide any data or links to back up your story .
Sounds like complete bullshit !
The 44 yr old you spoke of ......... what was his name .......I doubt you even know .

He

is

a

glownigger

Would you be able to prove anything you've typed in this post?

Sure. come for a visit and I will introduce you to my acquaintances who got bedridden or had relatives die. I cant prove what I witnessed living in a small community, unless I collected affidavits I guess! The whole story of covid is revolting to me on all fronts from inception to the medical world profiting off it and all the other related political manipulation bs. I am about as country anti establishment as they come and dont stir turds for fun. I was the local poster child for vaccine hesitancy in the beginning due to the valid concerns over pathogenic priming but that appears to have not materialized. At this point in this epidemic I dont see the difference between getting a sniff of live covid laden air or getting an injection of dead covid proteins. The shit still gets into your system and stays there.

Can you provide any data or links to back up your story .
Sounds like complete bullshit !
The 44 yr old you spoke of ......... what was his name .......I doubt you even know .

I dont know. He was a friend of my nurse bud. Not my friend. You sound like my little sister trying to argue.

Last edited: